de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Pain Stacks
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:29 am 
Shy
I am addicted to all your scripts, i turned my back on this site for a year or so, but when i came and saw what was here, i have been in torment heaven ever since... :) they are amazing, and soooooo well thought out, and brilliant :) you think of everything...

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:31 pm 
Addict
Something seems to be broken with v0.7 I downloaded everything and replaced all the files including the images from the zip file, so I don't think anything should be missing.

I went through tested eStim, reset to default config and then configured my settings, then as soon as I clicked Retro mode, I got this error "Error Cannot invoke method getAt() on null object" and then reset the script, clicked classic mode, the screenshot shows what the settings are but I didn't expect to see a bunch of blanks based on my settings but figured maybe those would be random. So I got started and it gave me a level 12, then the wait time, and when it would have shocked again I got the same error as before. I assume it was trying to shock with one of the blank squares? ..not sure

Attachments:
PainStacksv07.png
PainStacksv07.png [ 197.62 KiB | Viewed 13137 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:35 am 
Veteran
I fixed the bug with random pain levels.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:01 pm 
Addict
Love your updates!!

It may be me again, but when I use the program I only use a few of the sounds. I am using a 2B and some of the sound files change too quickly for the 2B so I assume it has a leveling feature to stop sudden spikes.

I typically deselect all but one of the three continuous sound files. However, I think it is still using the others and it appears that different levels automatically use certain sound files.

For example, using the 2-20 pain levels setting, pain levels 6-8 and to an extent 10, are much worse than 18-20. This is regardless of the pain sound files selected.

When I get a chance to run it again, I'll try to take better notes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:30 pm 
Veteran
Maybe the frequency is to low for the 2B? I don't know???

Did you test other frequencys with Audacity?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 pm 
Regular
I'm working away programming my own script and I'm working on my own type of "glitches" inspired by your script.

As I add a comment the perfect placeholder comes to mind!

// BITCHES GET GLITCHES

Along the classic gangster line "bitches get stitches". Life is easier when you find yourself funny ;)

Thanks for your great scripts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:44 am 
Addict
Indiapers wrote:
I'm working away programming my own script and I'm working on my own type of "glitches" inspired by your script.

As I add a comment the perfect placeholder comes to mind!

// BITCHES GET GLITCHES

Along the classic gangster line "bitches get stitches". Life is easier when you find yourself funny ;)

Thanks for your great scripts.

Sweet! It'll be cool to see what you've got coming once it's ready, I have inspired ideas from these scripts too, it made me realize the predicament possibilities of interactive estim. I agree, MissEshock2002 has great scripts!

I think the gangster like is "snitches get stitches," but I like bitches get glitches!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:19 am 
Veteran
Indiapers wrote:
// BITCHES GET GLITCHES

Now I'm curious! :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:42 pm 
Veteran
It's been a while last time I was here! :)

I made "The Pain Program" that looks and behaves very like the program in the comic.
The comic: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bondage-3d-comics-the-pain-program
You will get random shocks. After every shock the chance for higher shocks goes up!
If you make to much noise while or after a shock, the number of shocks will be increased! (You need a microphone.)

You can find it on itch.io with the same name, but it does not work for me. :(
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to the download here, because it is not a sexscript! It's a program that runs alone. (windows and linux)
I respect one of the important things here: The source code is open!

PS: I got a lot of help from a friend to make the game. I owe him a lot of "Thanks". Let's see what kind of "payments" he wants. ;)

Attachments:
ThePainProgramScreenshot.jpg
ThePainProgramScreenshot.jpg [ 46.88 KiB | Viewed 9328 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:11 pm 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
It's been a while last time I was here! :)

I made "The Pain Program" that looks and behaves very like the program in the comic.
The comic: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bondage-3d-comics-the-pain-program
You will get random shocks. After every shock the chance for higher shocks goes up!
If you make to much noise while or after a shock, the number of shocks will be increased! (You need a microphone.)

You can find it on itch.io with the same name, but it does not work for me. :(
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to the download here, because it is not a sexscript! It's a program that runs alone. (windows and linux)
I respect one of the important things here: The source code is open!

PS: I got a lot of help from a friend to make the game. I owe him a lot of "Thanks". Let's see what kind of "payments" he wants. ;)

So glad to see you back!! I love your programs and still use your scripts quiet often. I'd love to try this one also but couldn't find it by search. Could you give me another hint? ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:44 pm 
Addict
I also searched and couldn't find it. I hope it didn't get removed because another author on itch.io was told estim wasn't allowed when they added sound functionality for estim. Now their program says "not to be used for estim audio". when it was specifically added for that purpose.

Doti mentioned in another recent thread that outside links to other projects are okay. Please share.

It's nice to see you again :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:35 pm 
Veteran
Here it is: https://misseshock.itch.io/the-pain-program
You could not find it because I was stupid. The game was not set to public. :roll:

If it is removed I load it to some where else.

Don't try something funny! There can be bugs! :)

If you want to change or edit the game you can load the source code. You'll find the name of the game engine in LICENSE.txt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:12 pm 
Addict
It seems to work well. Thanks for sharing! I like the addition of the sound punishment. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 7:21 am 
Regular
Thank you, Ma'am, for a great game.

One addition that would be great would be a calibration option to set something linke the 20% level (or even better: an unknown level), to allow for a (hefty) surprise ...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:10 pm 
Veteran
Hi all. I have an ET312b and seem to get the same thing with both the painstacks script and the new program. The level of the shocks increase for the first 4 or 5 levels and then level 5 through 10 all feel the same. I've tried a bunch of different MA settings but no luck.

Anyone else using the 312b? If so, have you had luck with this?

I love the MissEShock's scripts, she does a fantastic job! Just need to figure out how to make the sound files work with my device.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next