de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

The Guillotine
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:05 pm 
Veteran
So, I'm kind of reluctant to post another "violence-themed" script...but just uploaded "The Guillotine". I wanted to make an e-stim predicament-style script where the odds are completely adjustable. After a lot of thought, the only concept I could come up with that was sufficiently terrifying was a guillotine.

If anyone can think of a better non-violent way of implementing something similar, I'm more than willing to try another theme... Teddy bears sliding down an icy hill, perhaps? :D

Basically, the blade raises slowly based on the min and max times you set, and then either falls completely (triggering e-stim) or malfunctions. When connected to e-stim, watching the blade raise and knowing it will soon fall is terrifying. You can set any odds you want, so the whole experience is customizable.

No internet, no webcam, just a simple e-stim script for those that enjoy a good predicament. Anyway, I hope it's not too offensive. Let me know what you think!

Profile Send private message 

Re: The Guillotine
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:42 pm 
Veteran
Looks great, think "The Guillotine" theme works great for guys. Did wonder how could be adapted for the girls :) but only thing I could think of was having your boobs chopped off, but its a very unsafe practice to have e-stim round there! Guess we will just use our imagination (and a e-stim dildo :oops: ) :lol: as i think any solution would spoil the male version....

Anyway good work, its nice to have some simple but effective scripts again ;-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:21 pm 
Veteran
Liz wrote:
Looks great, think "The Guillotine" theme works great for guys. Did wonder how could be adapted for the girls :)

Thanks Liz, I was expecting you to mention the girls. :D I'm also having trouble coming up with a suitably safe idea for women. I'm sure one of us will think of something eventually. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm 
Regular
I get a "null" error when the sound is supposed to be played. Great idea otherwise, looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:03 pm 
Veteran
gehorSam wrote:
I get a "null" error when the sound is supposed to be played. Great idea otherwise, looking forward to it.

That's weird. I downloaded the ZIP again and all of the sounds are included. Do you have two wav files is sexscripts/sounds/guillotine?

Everything seems to be working for me...unfortunately. I tried playing for real with an 80% chance of the guillotine malfunctioning and honestly it was terrifying... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 am 
Regular
I tried it. Brrr.

I have one crazy awfully idea.
In the female version, it can be impalementing. The girl is slowly descended down to a sharp stake, and estim control signal corresponds to the moment when her crotch is touched the stake.
Or the girl is slowly lifted up and with estim control signal fall onto sharp stake by her crotch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 pm 
Veteran
flamingo wrote:
The girl is slowly descended down to a sharp stake, and estim control signal corresponds to the moment when her crotch is touched the stake.
Or the girl is slowly lifted up and with estim control signal fall onto sharp stake by her crotch.

I can give that a try and see if I can come up with something that works. I wasn't expecting many female players, but now that I know there's interest, I'll see what I can come up with in the next week or so... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 pm 
Veteran
Since you requested it flamingo, I added a female mode and uploaded version 1.1. Perhaps this can be your reward for submitting to the court! ;)

Let me know if it's sufficiently terrifying... :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 pm 
Regular
ptdw wrote:

That's weird. I downloaded the ZIP again and all of the sounds are included. Do you have two wav files is sexscripts/sounds/guillotine?

Yes I do: guilcal.wav and guilfall.wav

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm 
Veteran
gehorSam wrote:
ptdw wrote:

I'm not sure why those won't play unless there's some sound card issue... If you press the TEST button in setup does it work? Try the latest version I just uploaded and see if it makes any difference. Maybe your wav files were corrupt?

Anyone else having issues with the wav files playing?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:29 pm 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
Since you requested it flamingo, I added a female mode and uploaded version 1.1. Perhaps this can be your reward for submitting to the court! ;)

Let me know if it's sufficiently terrifying... :oops:

Thank you, ptdw. It's really the best reward - female circumcision for me with such a huge knife. How kind you are! I just wonder why you did not cut me in two halfs. There would be two flamingos. Still they do not need a second leg.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 am 
Veteran
flamingo wrote:
Thank you, ptdw. It's really the best reward - female circumcision for me with such a huge knife. How kind you are! I just wonder why you did not cut me in two halfs. There would be two flamingos. Still they do not need a second leg.

LOL :lol: Since there are so few females here, two flamingos would certainly be better than one!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:32 pm 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
gehorSam wrote:
ptdw wrote:

I'm not sure why those won't play unless there's some sound card issue... If you press the TEST button in setup does it work? Try the latest version I just uploaded and see if it makes any difference. Maybe your wav files were corrupt?

Anyone else having issues with the wav files playing?

It works now! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:02 am 
Veteran
Uploaded 1.2 which adds a setup option for randomly choosing malfunction odds, and then revealing them once you're bound and under the "blade".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:06 am 
Veteran
Uploaded 1.3 which fixes a bug in the number of times the guillotine is repaired (when that option is set).