de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Sequence
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:11 pm 
New game out.

Hopefully it explains itself well enough when playing but put simply it is a memory game.

There is a growing sequence of actions you must take (stroking, spanks etc.) and you need to keep track of each step to complete.

When list long enough then the order to cum is added to the end of the sequence and if you have done well enough throughout the game you can have an orgasm.

I haven't hit any bugs in my last few run throughs but please let me know if issues.
I haven't got that much scope for further edits but welcome to ideas.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Sequence
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:51 pm 
Veteran
Thank you very much! Another nice game and it is indeed bug free.
I've played it and will certainly play this more! It looks a bit too easy but I haven't played it yet in the hard mode.
Would love if the domme also select the implement out of my toys list for the butt spanks as Banjo and TheSnowyOwl do in their scripts.
But overall, my compliments, well done!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:43 pm 
Thank you for checking it, and I hope you continue to enjoy on repeated plays.

Quote:
It looks a bit too easy

Clearly I am just not very good at memory games!

However, I welcome input for how to tune the difficulty level.
There are three main ways the difficulty increases:
- Total number of rounds
- How many of each action you need to complete
- How many mistakes you can make and still win

Which aspect did you find easy?

I find the difficulty can vary a lot if the first couple of tasks are long and similar.
Adding more possible tasks would also give more things to keep track of

Quote:
Would love if the domme also select the implement out of my toys list for the butt spanks as Banjo and TheSnowyOwl do in their scripts.

In some of my other scripts I've done this after seeing their examples. How though do you imagine it for this script? e.g.
- 1 item is picked at the start for all spankings (easy to implement)
- Every time you click to do some spanks it picks a new implement (again easy enough)
- Every time you are assigned a new spank task it picks an implement that then stays for that task (possible but more tedious to code in, depends how large the possible list is).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:37 am 
Veteran
I have had two times now, playing this script, the following error:

Error No signature of method: java.lang.Integer.getAt() is applicable for argument types: (Integer) values: [0]
Possible solutions: getAt(java.lang.String0, next() putAt(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object), wait(), grep(), tap(groovy.lang.Closure)

Both times when I was at the end of the game, probably getting the instruction for the last action in the sequence and when I've already made a mistake but don't know if that has anything to do with this failure.

When I made no mistakes the game ends as it is suppose to do without any problem.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:53 am 
Veteran
Quote:
Which aspect did you find easy?

I've to play the game more and I don't know yet what the number of mistakes allowed are, but I tend to say this aspect.
The number of rounds and the number of each action to do seems perfect to me.

Quote:
How though do you imagine it for this script?

I'll be already very happy with the first option, telling once which implement to pick.
The third option will even better but I understand the difficulty for implementing.
A task should stay the same task so I wouldn't go for option two, picking a new implement each round.

Again, thank you for creating this fun script!

Perhaps you can add something else? After completing the first time the whole sequence, before getting the reward, suggesting to play the whole game another time before actually getting the reward? And perhaps keep remembering and adding the number of mistakes already made so it becomes even more difficult to win the reward?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:28 pm 
Quote:
I have had two times now, playing this script, the following error:

I thought I had got rid of that on my last debug. Clearly I didn't check all cases. I have pushed an update which hopefully sorts it but let me know if still happens.

Quote:
I've to play the game more and I don't know yet what the number of mistakes allowed are, but I tend to say this aspect.

Number of mistakes allowed depends on the difficulty, and if you get things correct it does credit them back to you. Maybe I am too nice but having got to the end I wanted most cases to actually get a reward.

I've made a couple of edits though to reduce the chance of getting to cum. In particular you need to be a lot more accurate on the final round.

Quote:

Added quick but of code that picks two different implements from the standard list. One for butt and one for balls/pussy. That will stay for entire game.

Thanks for comments.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:06 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the quick fix and the adaption.
Works perfectly now. My compliments!