de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Shock Yourself
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:50 pm 
Veteran
Thanks you, jacobsmith1. Don't overdo it! ;)

ispank wrote:
For his idea number 2 ...

Thanks for the link! Too bad it's not working with this SS version.
There is another problem with this. The input will come in conflict with a button. This will only work while in wait or waitWithGauge.

ispank wrote:
For idea number 3 (adding pain levels). You could use the same max and min, just create more steps in between. For instance, right now, 1 is your min and 10 is your max. You could make 1 your min and 20 your max (20 would be the same file as your current 10) then each step in between would end up with a smaller delta amplitude. The change here is that right now if pain levels are set to (3-10) it would calibrate to 3. For me this sets power to 80% on my 2B for me. If you had 20 steps and I calibrated to 3, I would probably end up at 90% or 100% so therefore when I get to 20, it would be more painful. This would also help to have more granularity as the punishment progressed.

That's a good idea! I make this right away!
I make it so level 1=5%, 2=10%, 3=15% so on.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:57 pm 
Veteran
Update is done. Idea #2 give me a idea! ;)

(changes in spoiler if you want surprises)
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:06 pm 
Shy
Hi, This program is great, been playing with this and I can see weeks of fun ahead. Its obvious you've spent a lot of time on this so thanks for all your effort. I have an Idea I hope you'll find interesting, Planning on opening a mouse and soldering about 2 metre of wire to the click button with a button on the end so I can hold a button without having to have my hand on the mouse, then when you added the "Stop Shock" I started to think.

Suppose the program didn't wait for the "Apply Shock" button to be pressed, but started each shock automatically between random times eg 5 to 15 seconds. Then when the "Stop Shock" button was on screen if a sound activated switch was connected to the mouse, If you made a noise it would be the same as pressing the "Stop Shock" button, you would have to remain quiet while the program run or receive penalties and extra shocks.

Thanks again for your work and its going to be very interesting to see how this script develops, brilliant.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:54 pm 
Veteran
Spooky, how about something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/EIGIIS-Ergonomic ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:06 am 
Regular
First of all: thank you very much for this great script

I have found it being exceptionally cruel together with my estim chastity cage and giving me 0.3 seconds to start shocking myself.

That said I think another great future would be a random timer to start after a shock had been completely applied till the next shock may be applied. That way slaves who need punishment need to put more attention to the program.

Also it might be a nice feature to have two buttons: one to applie the shock, one to refuse, where refuse automatically activates a punishment, and maybe randomize the order of these two buttons.

Thank you again

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 am 
Veteran
Thank you, spooky100. :)
I can made what you suppose.

Thank you, estimslave82. :)
I can add a random delay but I think not the two buttons. It is to play with one hand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:54 am 
Addict
This is such a fun script! I have another thought for the next time you update it. I love that you can set a range for the initial amount of shocks. I set it from 10-100 and let the chips fall where they may :). I was just playing it and had this thought. What if you could do the same thing with the final punishment multiplier? Set a range for the multiplier and let the script decide what the multiplier will be like the initial shocks? A really cool added bonus would be if the person being punished didn't know how many final punishment shocks until they start :twisted: . I can see me setting it for 5-25 or something like that and the waiting to see would be almost torturous.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:18 pm 
Regular
Thank you MissEShock2002.
Inunderstand the single button concept, now that you pointed it out and see why my idea is contra productive there.

As for the delays: one thing, that I came to realize this morning, when I punished myself for the multi button idea, that was clearly stupid: the delay probably should also apply for in between punishment shocks. (I have their number rapidly increasing, when I miss my timeshare of 0.4 seconds to apply the shock). As when punishment shocks are delivered back to back, they are way less punishing than as if they have a delay added in between (at least for my SensaVox device). My upgrade to a E-Stim 2B is on the way and will hopefully arrive by Friday.

That said: the script thus far is a great and pretty cruel Mistress with the right settings.
Thank you again

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:59 pm 
Veteran
The next version will ready maybe today or tomorrow. I'll add some of your sugestions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:47 am 
Veteran
New update 1.8 is out. :)
(changes in spoiler if you want surprises)
Show spoiler

You can now add your own sound files. The files must all end with numbers from 1 to 20 and with ".wav"
Volume of wav-files should be 1=5%, 2=10%, 3=15% so on to 20=100%.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:16 pm 
Veteran
I'm getting an error with the new script, it can't seem to find a method "endsWithAny()" it suggests using "endsWith()" instead.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:06 pm 
Veteran
ispank wrote:
I'm getting an error with the new script, it can't seem to find a method "endsWithAny()" it suggests using "endsWith()" instead.

I don't know why is it not working. It works on my computer with openjdk 11.
I changed it to .endsWith()

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:55 pm 
Addict
Ran it a couple times this morning and the new updates are LIT! The auto shock option opens a whole new way to play! Such a great script. I played it the original way once then I decided to try something different. I wired myself up and set it so I could just barely stand a level 9 shock. I set it on autoshock, set the pain level at 10, the number of shocks to random, and set the countdown for a couple of minutes. The I restrained myself and put on a blindfold. 98 full hard shocks later I was shaking and sweating :). Kudos on a great script for us self players!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:01 pm 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
Ran it a couple times this morning and the new updates are LIT! The auto shock option opens a whole new way to play! Such a great script. I played it the original way once then I decided to try something different. I wired myself up and set it so I could just barely stand a level 9 shock. I set it on autoshock, set the pain level at 10, the number of shocks to random, and set the countdown for a couple of minutes. The I restrained myself and put on a blindfold. 98 full hard shocks later I was shaking and sweating :). Kudos on a great script for us self players!

If you like it that way you will like my next script too. In that the pain
Show spoiler
. :D
It's half done and I can release a first test version friday or satruday.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:33 am 
Regular
I hope you can help me.
I just downloaded the actual version. After start I get the error message that the sound files "estime_square_10sec_level11" to "estime_square_10sec_level20" are missing.
Do I need an older version to run the script?

Thank you,
Micha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next