de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: BuzzQuiz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:03 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback! It might be possible to have a countdown for each question. I will look into something like I did for the newest version of theEdger. Spanking is a popular option for the BuzzQuiz competition going on now.

CURRENT PLAYERS: you only have a fer hours to update your score for the current competition. A score of 0.0 doesn't count because it looks like you haven't played BuzzQuiz. The loser of the competition will be the lowest score greater than zero. Any zero scores will be ignored!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:30 am 
Veteran
The competition has run its course, and the main problem I can see is that it is far too slow. Also the instructions could be clearer. The slowness is caused by loads of server calls. I have rewritten the script with about five times fewer calls. It is much faster. I will upload this as version v0.3 beta soon. Any comments welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:48 pm 
Veteran
I have added >600 extra questions and tidied up the script a bit. The new version is available now, but very little has changed. I have integrated the BuzzQuiz Competition script with the new script, but only as an option. If you want to, you can delete the file BQCompetition.groovy.

The new questions (and the script) come with no guarantee of accuracy. I copied the questions from free sources on the internet. I haven't checked them all. Please report any comments or questions in this thread. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:17 pm 
Addict
You'll want to add the Internet tag, and maybe Exhibition if you put the competition components into Buzzquiz.