de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Resource: School Pack
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:52 am 
Veteran
I have created this thread dedicated to my resource pack of images and sounds called 'Banjo's School Pack' (a.k.a. 'School Pack' for short).

Although I made this resource pack for my own personal use in current and future scripts, I thought it might be nice to invite other script authors to make use of it too, if they wish. Therefore..

I hereby invite anyone who wishes to use this resource pack for their own scripts to do so, providing that you:
1) Do not add to or edit this pack (additional files should be included with your own script's download)
2) Let me know (so I can add your script to the 'Used By' list here)
3) Give appropriate credit in your script's comments (not just to me, but to 'School Mistress Fantasies'; their website no longer exists, but they still deserve credit).

I will be updating this pack irregularly based on user feedback and my own whims, though I will do my best to never change existing resources in a way that 'breaks' scripts already using a previous version of it.

For this thread, please keep discussions here dedicated to how to use this resource pack, feedback about the contents (images, sounds, etc.), suggestions for improvements or additions, or notification that you have made your own script that uses this resource pack as outlined above.

Any script that uses this pack should maintain it's own thread (which I will link under the 'Used By' heading) for authors and users to discuss specifically that script.

Compatible scripts can be found in the Scripts Database by searching for scripts tagged banjoschool.

Latest Version: v2.3

Used By
Teacher Trouble (Banjo)

Download
Via MediaFire or SexScripts Database.

Changelog
04/06/16: v1.0 - initial upload.
14/09/16: v2.0 - added headmistress images and door knock sound.
10/10/16: v2.1 - updated sound files required by Teacher Trouble.
03/04/20: v2.3 - added door sound effects.

Copyright Note: all images were found freely online, however if you own any of them and don't wish them to be used in this manner, please let me know and I will happily either give you full credit or remove them from this resource pack. This goes especially for the owners of 'School Mistress Fantasies', the website that is credited on most of the 'teacher' images I found but that no longer exists in any form, as far as I could find.

Last edited by Banjo on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 am, edited 6 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Resource: School Pack
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:48 am 
Veteran
Updated to add Principal/Headmistress images (and missing door knock sound).

Please use the MediaFire download link if you can for this large (approx. 40mb) file, as downloading via the Database puts quite a lot of of strain on Doti's (SexScript's) servers here. I know some folks can't use MediaFire (region issues, no ad blocker, etc.), though, so rest assured that both download links contain the exact same files.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:49 am 
Veteran
Updated to fix missing sound files bug in Teacher Trouble. Sorry!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:52 am 
Veteran
Updated to add new door sound effects.