de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Guess the number game
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:31 am 
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this. I've just made my first script on SexScripts and I want to publish it somewhere. It's based on the classic game of guess the number, and I uploaded it to megaupload.

The link is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YD37HAB7

I will appreciate all the answers. Opinions and constructive criticism are welcome!

PS: I am not a native English speaker, so I apologize for the mistakes that will be in the script

Profile Send private message 

Re: Guess the number game
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 am 
Site Admin
Great !

In the script editor, you may use "file" > "publish" that will send your script directly to the website, packaged and ready, with images.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 am 
Thanks doti!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm 
Site Admin
Very good script !
It's a little bit hard to beat Aria.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 am 
Veteran
Wow, this is a cool script! She totally kicks my ass at this so much, but once you figure out what to do, it's got a rather good "feel" to it... like you really are playing against a dominating and far superior opponent with little (but still a tiny) chance of winning. :)

Would actually love to see a choice of 'opponents' at the start, with different attitudes and dialog (not that I don't love Aria). Some who are more cruel, some who are more playful, with different forfeits as a result. :)

Great work, in any case, and a definite showcase of the powerful programming SexScripts can do over lots of previous programs of this kind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm 
Thanks for the feedback!

I already thought about expanding the script, but for now I think I've a lot to do and I will leave it for a future feature to implement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am 
Regular
This was the first scripted I played and I beat her, hurray! I liked it a lot, indeed just as you were playing a real player.

A possible improvement would be to have some more (sexual) stimulation/distraction during the game, though on the other hand, I would not know how to implement that properly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm 
thanks for the feedback! I'll think about it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 pm 
Shy
Man I tried it and it has some programming faults. It must be about the code for numbers...
Some times it gives you wrong number of right and wrong numbers at possition, for expaple i ask for the number 3572 and she had chosen 6592 and tells me 1 number in right possition and one at wrong.... And also it spawns up cheating message without me telling lies... So plizz if you want chack it out and repair it...
I'm not sure about the programming for checking the numbers on right and wrong possition to repair it myself or help you out more...

And indeed even with this problems this is a very nice idea and programme.... thank you a lot....