de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Battleships
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:55 am 
Veteran
I have been working on new scripts based on the Battleships game. The game is against the computer, and there are of course forfeits whenever your ships are hit. It's a cut-down version of the game with a 7x7 grid and only four ships. That's because one type of forfeit is rip and strip, and four items of clothing seemed like a sensible number. I have made two scripts.

1. BattleshipSrRip
In this version, you assign an item of clothing to each of your ships, and if a ship if hit, you have to cut or rip the relevant clothes. If a ship is sunk, you have to rip or cut the clothing off completely.
2. BattleshipSpank
In this version you get spanks when your ships are hit. The bigger the ship, the more spanks. There are double spanks if a ship is sunk.

In both scripts, you can take a picture after each forfeit. They are stored locally, and you can view them from the scripts (Gallery). You might be given the option to upload some of your pictures to the server so that other would see them when they play the game, but it is completely optional.

These are version 0.0, so may still have some problems. I am thinking that an estim version may also be possible when I have time. Please give an feedback here or by PM.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Battleships
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:11 pm 
Regular
I like the concept. It's great to see a game like this, although I may be too chicken to play the rip version!

It fails for me after my first turn. Failing to find a file. Maybe something wrong with the path to the image files?
I'm on Linux, where directory and file names are case sensitive, though they look correct. Had a quick look at the code, looks correct (assuming the framework picks up the images from the image/BattleshipSpank directory). Got the same issue on both.

PS: to set up the board, you could ask for the first and last corner of the ship.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:52 pm 
Veteran
Played your script BattleshipSpank. My compliments, well done!
It’s already nice to play and well setup.
Would like to see it further developed!
Some remarks:
The picture showed when I make a hit is very, very short. Almost too short to be visible.
Would be better if it’s showed until pressed ok for example?
Furthermore I really prefer to see only females as a spanker and no male spanker. Would be nice if it is possible to give your preference.
Also the question if I would like to be taken a picture becomes a bit annoying since my answer is always no. Maybe I only would say yes at the end of the game. Maybe…
When I loose, it is perhaps also an idea to get extra punished for example with the difference in hit scores?
When starting a second play there is no reset of the fields.
Would also be nice if a different spanking implement is choose for each different ship.
So many possibilities but I do understand it’s still only version 0.… :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:04 pm 
Addict
I played Battleship Strip.

I set the thinking time to 10 seconds because I didn't feel like waiting 1 minute 40 seconds and the computer still did a great job at being a challenge. I would have won if the computer would have made one final mistake because I knew the position of the final hit for the aircraft carrier! :lol:

I'm having fun with the game and you have me imagining the estim version already. Either that or I'm going to want to design a spanking machine to interface with Sexscripts(..I really don't have the skill or I would). I agree with the post above about the "take a picture thing". I want to fully opt out of that before I start, similarly wish all Sexscripts had the option to fully disable the webcam, instead Sexscripts is the only reason why a piece of electrical tape is over my laptop's webcam because of all the scripts that use a webcam. I generally don't need pictures of myself, whether it's my face or marks because I prefer just playing the games, marks are secondary.

I also got a "new version" is available message even though it's the version I just downloaded, which matches the version still on the scripts page now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:56 am 
Veteran
Thanks for all the feedback. The issue with the version should have been solved. I didn't set up the server info correctly.

The 'enemy pictures' can be changed to anything you want by replacing the files called 'EnemyPicture<n>.jpg'. It's a very personal thing, but I used a mixture of men and women. Personally I'm not into pictures of women, and I couldn't actually find many women for the rip and strip game. Please make suggestions if you have better ones. I didn't want to get into giving or assuming gender choices for players. The point of having other players' pictures on the server, was that you would get the impression of actually playing with other SexScripts users, and you would see whatever they decide to share. This is a script for exhibitionists too.

If you're not connected to the internet, the script should not use or ask about server pictures. Having access to server storage is a feature of SexScripts, that makes it better that other sex scripts, but I understand you might not want to use it. Even if you are connected, the script will not send anything without asking, although it will look for the latest version and 'enemy pictures'. I will look into putting a flag that switches off any contact with the server.

The issue about taking pictures is separate from the internet. All pictures are optional, and even if you do take a picture they are stored locally (images/captured). You can just delete anything you don't like from that folder. I'm not sure about switching this off globally is right. This limits those players who might want to change their mind while playing. I hoped that contributing and seeing contributed pictures would make playing feel more like playing against a real opponent. The default pictures will probably get a bit repetitive without players' contributions.

I will look at the Linux issue. I'll have to get my old system working again. I suspect it's something to do with / and \ in filenames.

The estim version should be fairly easy to do, at least for audio files. Any suggestion for files would be good. I was thinking of repeated painful shocks for hits to player's ships (along the lines of spanks), and a fun file for sinking an enemy ship.

Thanks again for the comments. Keep them coming. I will probably to be able to do some more in a week or so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:16 am 
Veteran
Sorry, I forgot a couple of things despite the long post above.

I will deal with the issue of boards not clearing for a second game. The time limit is a bit approximate. If it looks like the calculation will overrun, the algorithm starts to reduce the number of simulations. It's not an absolute time limit. However, most of the time (over 97% on my machine) the calculations are very short (less than 20s).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:43 am 
Addict
I am so excited about these! I can't wait to give it a go. Thanks. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:35 am 
Veteran
Minor update v0.1 just uploaded. It fixes the issues I could do quickly. There will more when I have more time.
Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:41 pm 
Veteran
I get a error after stetting the last shit.
"Error Can't read file!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:17 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for reporting a problem. I hope it's not a spelling problem :)
I can't see what might be the problem immediately. The only reads image files. Can you say which script you were running and which file was missing (if the error message tells you)? Does it always happen?
Do you get the image of the grids OK? Does it put all the ships in the grid or does it fail with the destroyer 'D'. If it doesn't place the destroyer, the file D.png might be missing. Otherwise there's something more complicated happening. There may be some situation when ShipPicture[0] is referenced, and that's not a valid filename. I thought that would be impossible. I'll work on it when I try and make the scripts work on Linux.

NEWS
In the mean time the estim version BattleshipShock is almost finished.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:56 am 
Addict
NIFOC99 wrote:
NEWS

Sweet!! :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:09 pm 
Veteran
NIFOC99 wrote:
Thanks for reporting a problem. I hope it's not a spelling problem :)
I can't see what might be the problem immediately. The only reads image files. Can you say which script you were running and which file was missing (if the error message tells you)? Does it always happen?
Do you get the image of the grids OK? Does it put all the ships in the grid or does it fail with the destroyer 'D'. If it doesn't place the destroyer, the file D.png might be missing. Otherwise there's something more complicated happening. There may be some situation when ShipPicture[0] is referenced, and that's not a valid filename. I thought that would be impossible. I'll work on it when I try and make the scripts work on Linux.

NEWS

It shows the grid. After the last ship it shows only the error messege and no more.
I didn't look in the code. It could be case sensitiv error. I have linux.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:21 am 
Veteran
I have just uploaded BattleshipStRip, BattleshipSpank and BattleshipShock. I have given them all the same version number v0.3. BattleshipShock is new. I have added a couple of options to switch off connection to the internet and the option to take pictures. I still haven't sorted the linux problems because my old linux machine isn't working. I will keep trying and make new version if necessary.
Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:49 pm 
Regular
For BattleshipSpank, the "Error Can't read file!" is due to the script trying to read "images/BattleshipSpank/Explosion.png" while the file is named "images/BattleshipSpank/explosion.png" (E vs e).

To fix, either rename the file or change to two references to "Explosion.png" to "explosion.png" in scripts/BattleshipSpank.groovy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:54 pm 
Regular
I dont know how to place ships??? Can u help me please, i tryed everything