de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Hurrah for School
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:17 pm 
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the error. Can you give any details?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:55 am 
Shy
Error No signature of method: java.util.Date.format() is applicable for argument type (String) values: [dd/MM/yyy]
Possible solutions: from(java.time.instant), getAt(java.lang.String), parse(java.lang.String), print(java.lang.Object) print(java.io.PrintWriter)

This is what it gives me in an error message when I try to run it. I downloaded Java but it still wont run

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:41 am 
Veteran
I think I have fixed the problem. It's something to do with java on different platforms, so I have rewritten that bit of the script purely in groovy. I can't generate the error on my systems (windows and ubuntu),so please tell me if it's still not fixed. I have also corrected an error with the school photo logic.

This means we are at v0.6, just uploaded.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:52 am 
Shy
that worked thank you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:13 pm 
Shy
Great script. :) This might be difficult to do, but my suggestion would be to somehow make it possible to get comments from other players on the punishment pics .
Also I get an error after 5 or 6 class pictures at the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:34 pm 
I haven't had a chance to play right through the new version yet, but right off the bat it asks you if you want to change your picture, but prompts you to take a new picture regardless of your answer. Mistake or mind-fuck, lol?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:36 am 
Veteran
Working on it -- fixing the photo errors (null/invalid) messed up the photo-taking logic. It needs completely rewriting, which is nearly done. Update done!

Version 0.7 beta ready to be tried out. No enhancements, but fewer errors.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:01 pm 
Regular
Much more spanking, also for bad grades, that is my wish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:37 am 
Regular
Some ideas:
- Different level (daycare (diaper?), preschool, 1st year, 2nd......) depending on your results to exam.
- Older pupil can bully (and take care?) of younger (spanking, corner time, diaper check...)
- Best pupils have more rights than the other and can punish them or give orders
- Need to ask for permission for everything while in school.
- Punishment for the one who didn't finish a lessons (closing the window during a lessons for example)
- More punishment for bad grade

Anyway, thanks for the script, I'm happy to be in this school

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:51 pm 
Veteran
Thank you all for your suggestions. I hope you are doing well at your lessons, as I am working on punishments (and rewards) for bad scores and not finishing lessons.

It is difficult to allow interaction between players. It's not really something sexscripts can do. You are playing against the script plus various things collected from previous players. That information can be weeks old, and the original player doesn't know who gets to see it. This means that there are no meaningful interactions between players.

Sexscripts can't be a messaging service, it's not set up for that. I try to give the impression of playing with other real players, but there are limits!

I will try to extend Hurrah for School, but it is already quite long. It risks getting slow and unreliable if I add too much. New lessons are possible, but a lot of work -- something for the future.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:53 pm 
Shy
Some level of interactions could be possible though, like the pillory in the Spin the Bottle game.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:13 am 
Regular
By the way, i think a change in sexscript would be needed but why not add a "social media" link for pictures (and, why not, video)? Posting pics and being exposed on reddit (or imgur, twitter...), for example, would be great.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:47 am 
Shy
Is it possible to have pictures removed from the school record? Had some confusion about the fact that it was truly public.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 am 
Veteran
I tried to send a PM, but that has not worked. Which pictures?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:01 pm 
Addict
Hi NIFOC99,

I just tried the script and I like it. Good work.

I have some suggestions.

When punishing wrong answers you could use playSound instead of playBackgroundSound. That way the script will not continue until the punishment is finished.

The teacher could pressure the pupil to answer as fast as possible. To do this you would have to create a few e-stim-soundfiles each having a length of a minute or more. For example these could be a punishment tick every few seconds or punishment ticks with decreasing time or increasing pain level from tick to tick. You could then play one of them with playBackgroundSound as soon as the question is asked and stop it with playBackgroundSound(null) as soon as the pupil klicked on an answer.

I could imagine two ways to introduce this into the story. One could be the teacher announcing at a certain chance that today will be a speed quiz, explainig the pupil what will happen. The other could be the teacher getting annoyed of the slow pupil during the course of the lesson and tell him she will add some motivation. Then the next few answers could be electrically acceleated.

Just a few ideas. Keep up the good work

cgut2001

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next