de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

the Edger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:58 pm 
Veteran
I have been working on a SexScripts version of edgemeplease.com. It is quite different - kinkier. The basic change is to collect and release pictures during the session (for the exibitionists out there). You will need a webcam otherwise you might as well stick with edgemeplease.com. You can also add toys for extra interest - iced water, clothespins, whip.
I will try to get it available today. This version has been tested on Windows and Linux, but is still in development (v0.1). Once I get a stable version, I will change copyright so that anyone can fiddle with it, but at present I don't want to be debugging other people's code!
Please report bugs, make suggestions, etc.
Issues to be addressed: * reduce picture downloads if already downloaded *add sounds (I think sounds are only for controlling estim, any other views?) *review picures *PicCodeA/PMax stored on server? *tidy up declarations

Profile Send private message 

Re: the Edger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:24 pm 
Addict
I downloaded the script and opened it up only to realize I probably didn't have time to really play. I'll try it out later. Sounds like fun! I'd love to see a pic review.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:43 pm 
Veteran
Sorry I messed up the upload a bit. There should only be one entry. I hope administrators will tidy up my mess.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:30 pm 
Addict
Good Afternoon! Played the game this morning and really had a good time! In fact, the system may have caught a cumshot as I exploded right at the end. If I may, I would like to offer a little feedback. There is a spelling error in the instructions (looks like transposed letters, yeah, I'm THAT guy). If memory serves, the word "when" was misspelled. The board keeps auto correcting the example I type in but you get the idea. When some of the screens change, there are missing pictures creating an error and requiring me to click "OK" to proceed. The one thing I would really like to see altered is the timing of the webcam activation when given instructions. Example: A screen pops up telling me to spank my balls 6 times with a crop. My webcam was activated and a pic was taken while reaching for the crop (right next to me on the desk). This happened during most of the instructions requiring some action by me other than stroking or stopping. Perhaps a few seconds delay between the instruction and the picture could be added to show the actual compliance with the instruction? One other thing I noted was when reviewing the prior players, the script seems to hang at picture 7 out of 50. Then the script needs to be restarted. For all I know maybe only 7 pix have been uploaded but it's odd that it ends in an error.

That's all I got, like I said it was a really fun script and I look forward to its further development! Thanks for all you (and all the coders) do!
TDS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:59 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback. It is just the info I need to catch the bugs! I expected some problems, but I am happy it is just about useable. I will check on the missing pictures. Changing the web cam timings is a bigger issue, but possible longer term. Expect a new version soon, but I can't work on it much for the next 14 days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:18 am 
Veteran
v0.2 available now!
I have added a 2s delay before picures are taken. I also hope I have solved the "null" issue when looking throught the gallery, but it's a bit difficult to trap general errors in the SexScripts API.
FYI it is (partly) up to you wankers out there to decide which pictures are in the gallery. Two 'no' votes for a picture gets it removed. Otherwise pictures get replaced more randomly.
More problems, comments, suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:55 am 
Veteran
I have updated the script, we are at v0.3 now. This is still a beta version, so no promises about how well it works. I have added sounds, and reduced the downloading of pictures from the server. There are one or two very minor bugs in the scripts fixed.
I hope that this will be the last beta. If this goes OK, I will move on to v1.0, and release the script into the wild. I intend that the 'community' of users will keep the other users more or less honest in the pictures that they upload.

Show spoiler

Any comments welcome. Am I being too prescriptive about women players? I don't really want to get too far away from the edgemeplease.com original, and I think the text and timings for women would be so different that it would be a completely different script -- any views?

I hope you enjoy it. Wank away, I know I will!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 am 
Shy
If anybody knows, are pictures taken sent without me knowing it, or i have to confirm it is sent? I played it for the first time, and i do not remember that i was asked to release pictures or not. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 pm 
Veteran
You did not read the first screen. Pictures may be released "whenever the Edger decides". You were given the option to leave before any pictures were taken.
Have you been uploading new versions of the script? As the script is still a beta version. I have not released copyright control yet, and you are violating that. The script will be free to change after the first stable version.
If you want me to delete a picture, you can send me a message and I will consider it.
I will re-upload the latest 'official' version.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:10 am 
Shy
Fine, but how to know which photos were sent. In program you asked if photo is ok, and even i said no frist two times those two photos were in captures. Not sure why. Also i was offline and not connected to internet, is it possible that photos were sent after i closed the program? Thank you, please delete my photos.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:15 am 
Veteran
All the pictures you take with your camera in sexscripts end up in your captured folder.

This is part of the deal with sexscripts. Ar least on my PC, the file names are random 9-digit numbers. You can delete any files in the captured folder if you want.

A script would have to store the name of a file somewhere (probably in the data properties file) if it needs to find them on a subsequent run. Many scripts do this so that they don't have to retrieve images from the server. The Edger script does this so that they can be used as the 'currency' in the script, as clearly explained in the introduction. If you delete the files in the captured folder, the Edger deletes them from its own records the next time it runs.

As with many scripts, the Edger takes pictures without notice while it is running. If you don't want this, stick with edgemeplease.com. The Edger will not always ask you before taking a picture; it's not intended for staged photos. You are meant to be edging, not posing. As explained on the starting page, the Edger may also release pictures whenever it wants. It will send one or two pictures to the server. None are sent until you said one was OK when setting up the camera.

The concept is that a player contributes at least one picture to the 'gallery' on the server before they get to view the other pictures. If you want me to delete pictures from the server, you will have to tell me the picture numbers (or the name you used). You may not wish to reveal the name you used in this public forum, so you could send me a PM.

Please remember that sexscripts generally do what they say. Those marked 'exhibition' mean it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:16 pm 
Veteran
Sorry about the hiatus. I have asked that thEdger-go in scripts is removed as it is incomplete (doesn't really work). It's a rogue upload, not from me.
Once this is done I will either re-upload the real v0.3 (most recent version) or v0.4, which is nearly done. I think that v0.4 will be the last beta test version before I'm happy to release the Edger into the wild (first stable version, free of copyright)!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:31 pm 
Veteran
I've just released v1.0 (very few changes), closely followed by v1.1.

The latest version allows players looking through pictures on the server to give up. Downloading pictures can get slow if you have previously hit the server hard! v1.1 tries to address a potential issue for android users.

If you have any issues, comments, etc. please report them here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:49 am 
Newcomer
NIFOC99 wrote:
All the pictures you take with your camera in sexscripts end up in your captured folder.

This is part of the deal with sexscripts. Ar least on my PC, the file names are random 9-digit numbers. You can delete any files in the captured folder if you want.

A script would have to store the name of a file somewhere (probably in the data properties file) if it needs to find them on a subsequent run. Many scripts do this so that they don't have to retrieve images from the server. The Edger script does this so that they can be used as the 'currency' in the script, as clearly explained in the introduction. If you delete the files in the captured folder, the Edger deletes them from its own records the next time it runs.

As with many scripts, the Edger takes pictures without notice while it is running. If you don't want this, stick with edgemeplease.com. The Edger will not always ask you before taking a picture; it's not intended for staged photos. You are meant to be edging, not posing. As explained on the starting page, the Edger may also release pictures whenever it wants. It will send one or two pictures to the server. None are sent until you said one was OK when setting up the camera.

The concept is that a player contributes at least one picture to the 'gallery' on the server before they get to view the other pictures. If you want me to delete pictures from the server, you will have to tell me the picture numbers (or the name you used). You may not wish to reveal the name you used in this public forum, so you could send me a PM.

Please remember that sexscripts generally do what they say. Those marked 'exhibition' mean it!

So I didn't quite realise how this worked when I signed up - please could you remove the photos with the name J*** (I have a 3 on my chest...)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 am 
Veteran
I have just posted a new version 1.2. Apart from some issues where codes for all the pictures on the server were set to zero (I put this back to default initial value), the script appears to be working OK. This probably means I have messed something up with the new version. You shouldn't notice much difference; it may be quicker.

Please report any issues for me to sort out.