de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Discipline Clinic v4.0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:01 am 
Veteran
It's live!!!! You'll need all 9 discipline packs. If you've already downloaded the first 6, you're 2/3 of the way there. Just overwrite files when it asks.

Looking for question, comments, feekback! Hope you enjoy! Please please please send any errors my way. I've tested this a ton, but it's impossible to test every thread being just one person with limited time for this project.

I've made a bunch of updates, actually it's pretty much a new script, although it very much has the same feel as the original. Great job Martlb, the original script was a fantastic creation.

This can definitely be a disciplinary regiment for anyone who wants to make improvements in their life through spanking and other domestic discipline related punishments. That's really what I was looking for and I hope I've done well.

I've added a ton of content and a bunch of easter eggs. If you are particularly naughty you might find them. Also, I appear on one of the "posters" in the waiting room. I'll incorporate some special code for the first person to PM me the image number (3 guesses per user please).

I already have many future updates and improvements in the queue so look for updates!

Good luck all and happy spanking!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Discipline Clinic v4.0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:15 pm 
Veteran
8-) 8-) Thanks 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:35 pm 
Regular
Awesome thanks! Can't wait to try it out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:36 pm 
Veteran
I found a couple of bugs while working on the script I've made the fixes and updated to v4.0.1, please re-download the script.

-Fixed a couple of spelling errors
-Fixed undefined variable in some corner case logic that's pretty hard to get into
-Fixed undefined function in traffic ticket logic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:54 am 
Veteran
I'm on holiday at the Caribbean for a while but just saw your update of this script yesterday and had to check it. :D
Unfortunately I couldn't try it for real, or maybe luckily cause it seems the script has become even much stricter. :shock:
Loved everything you've added for info, although not so happy with automatically using and popping up my browser.
Although the links are carefully and well chosen.
Sadly, the script starts always with a hand spanking of Allison which you seemed to have used for testing purposes.
You should correct that asap. For me, that was easy to correct but I doubt that for others.
A quick look convinced me you have added a lot. I will be back to comment more when I've really played it.
For now, thank you and please continue...!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:33 am 
Veteran
Whoa martlb! Checking out scripts while on holiday! That's dedication.

Thanks for letting me know about the test code and for your good words. After much consternation and gnashing of teeth I finally figured out what was going on. I didn't realize that it doesn't matter where you open the script from, it still grabs the script of the same name from the main "scripts" directory.

When I uploaded my original version 4.0, I plopped it and all supporting files into a "release/4.0" directory so I could maintain good release control while I worked on the next version. So when I made my minor fixes and re-uploaded, it still went back to my working directory and grabbed a script that I was currently working on.

Please re-download there might be other things in there that I didn't intend. The new update I published tonight is my intended release.

About the web browser, sorry! :| I found the code for that in the "test" script you get when you download the sexscripts tool so I thought it was fair practice. If not, let me know and I can remove it.

Enjoy the Caribbean! I don't get to go until next February.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 am 
Veteran
Anyone using this script. Please re-download. I uploaded the wrong script and have now fixed as of about 20 minutes ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:48 am 
I'm also not a fan of the script running web pages without prior consent. Maybe add the option to allow it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:30 pm 
Regular
ispank wrote:
When I uploaded my original version 4.0, I plopped it and all supporting files into a "release/4.0" directory so I could maintain good release control while I worked on the next version. So when I made my minor fixes and re-uploaded, it still went back to my working directory and grabbed a script that I was currently working on.

You might want to use a version control software for that in the future.
Have a look at git (very technical for inexperienced users).
Here is also a graphical tool that might be easier to understand: https://www.gitkraken.com/

You can then simply tag your releases and if you need it again check that exact version out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:10 pm 
Regular
As a new user, the software gets stuck. It list all spanking implements, and when it recommends where to get them (with links to amazon, etc.), you have the full list to chose from, but you don't have an option to move on. So I'm stuck there with no way to start the program itself.

PS: I totally second the suggestion of git.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:37 pm 
Veteran
You should be able to scroll in the list to select the option 'Quit'.
It's not visible, at least at my screen, but it's the last down under.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:24 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the input! Keep it coming!

I've used git from the command line in the past, I'll have to give kraken a try.

I'll remove the browser pop ups and provide links to the pages instead.

Dedramus, As martlb said, "Quit" is the last item on the list. Pending your window size/location, you might have to scroll down to get there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:14 pm 
Regular
I think I found an error. When you go to reset a single offense, you can't exit from the reset menu. When you select "Quit" it says something like "Reset Offense Forgot to Get Birthday Spanking" or something like that.

I will try this out this weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:51 pm 
Veteran
Good find MDboy. Thanks! I've made the fix and re-uploaded to v4.0.2

in v4.1, I've completely changed, programatically, the way that offenses are handled. This will make it much easier to add offenses without potentially making this mistake again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:11 pm 
Shy
For some reason it is not able to open on my Android tablet I have been using. I get a message that says something about memory or there being an error? The older version still works for me though. Any thoughts/suggestions?