de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Discipline Clinic v4.0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:51 am 
Veteran
As a follow-up to the previous post. There is an image of ME in the waiting room :)

First person to respond with the correct image name, I'll add the feature of their choice within reason, I won't break the script for you. Also the feature request must go along with the theme and tone of the script.

ONE GUESS PER USER PLEASE!!!!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:51 pm 
Addict
ispank wrote:
Great to hear from a regular user!

Discipline log is on my to do list already! Hadn't thought to incorporate the post spanking image, but that's a great idea!

Real good idea for adding self image to wait room. I'll add this in a future release and I also like the snapshot of a mouth soaping. Just to be clear though, I will not put these images on the server. Too many people don't want to share and this should be a solo experience anyway.

Thanks, glad to hear you like the ideas! And good to know Discipline Clinic will continue to improve.
I appreciate that these images won't be uploaded somewhere. The punishments are personal for me. If people want to share them, they can easily do that themselves.

Having the discipline log exportable, or written to a CSV would be a great option for me. You can do whatever you want with it after that. Not sure if that's feasible, though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:10 pm 
Newcomer
I would like to give u review about the Android version :)
I use ss only on my phone so ...
Your script looks great but I have an issue that make it less interesting. To use the script properly, i have to download some packs. But even if i download them, the script doesn't seem to find them. Any way to check if they are installed properly for ur script ? :)
Thanks !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:18 am 
Veteran
I'd like to get this working for Android, maybe you can help. I don't have an android device to test on.

Are all of the images broken or just some? Android uses the Linux kernel under the hood and Linux is case sensitive (vs Windows which is not), so potentially it could be an issue with case on either the path or the image name. I've tried to make sure all cases conform, but could have missed some.

Path to the images is standard for SS:

...\Sexscripts\images\DisciplinePack\...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:06 am 
Newcomer
Forgive me for maybe a trival question, but could you please exactly explain what should be changed in the script to put the swats counting in the beggining of a message? So Simple TTS Reader can count correctly :)

Regards
D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:05 pm 
Veteran
I believe that's on the to do list of the next update by ispank.....

I wonder... how are you going ispank? Everything okey?
I was expecting and would love to see a new update from you.
It doesn't need to be a big one. Actually I would prefer more small little updates instead of one big update.
In that case there can be every time some new surprise. ;)
I hope you are able to get a new update soon!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:22 pm 
Veteran
Hi Martlb!!!!

Yes, modification coming in next release to make the flow better for those who use text to speech.

I'm still in testing phase right now but got slammed at work, so not a ton of time for testing last couple of months. Also, illness in the family has occupied a lot of my time as well. Things are getting better though and I should be able to apply more time to get this testing knocked out and the release out the door.

You are right man, small releases. Lesson learned. This release is huge and requires a ton of testing. Once I get this out the door, I have a ton of other things I want to add as well. I'll take your advice and do these in batches of small releases.

Happy spanking all!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:18 am 
Regular
That was interesting.

Last month was the birthday beating. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't that. I did get to meet Clair for the first time, which was a bit of a treat. And I hadn't realized how enthusiastic a voyure The Receptionist would turn out to be.

So far, so good.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:10 am 
Veteran
Glad you liked Royce! Next version coming very soon, expect more surprises!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:04 pm 
Shy
You still working on the next update?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:10 am 
Veteran
Yes, so sorry. It's been sitting at 95% done for a while now. I will finish it up soon, promise!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:18 pm 
Veteran
I always wanted to add some "shocking" punishments to Discipline Clinic. :twisted:
Maybe with the next version out I'll try to fit eStim in this huge script as an option.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:16 pm 
Regular
I'm so glad to see that you're still working on this. My laptop died a couple of months ago, and I ended up losing all the progress from there, so I've just been waiting for the new update to start anew. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:42 am 
Veteran
Gonna try and get the new update out next weekend!!!

I'm okay with adding shocks but need to have a setting to turn it on or off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:29 am 
Android not work

Samsung note 10 lite

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next