de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Teacher Trouble
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:48 am 
Veteran
After a bit of a break from SexScripts, I've published a new script I was working on a while ago.

Called 'Teacher Trouble', it is inspired by the classic early 2000's spanko program 'SixOBest' by Georgesware, which simulated "a trip to the headmistress/master's office", as well as taking some ideas from Wololo's great "Spanking Time" script for SexScripts.

'Teacher Trouble' casts you as a student (male or female) in a fictional school, and simulates a visit to detention where you will be confronted by one of your teachers and punished for various offenses that range from not handing in homework to vandalising the school!

The emphasis here is on both getting spanked and the roleplay aspect, so I hope people enjoy both as much as I do! I have tried to keep things "realistic" in terms of the scenario, so don't expect floggers and riding crops, leather-clad teachers or chances to cum! This is school detention, not a dungeon! :)

There is a full roster of sexy teachers and a wide range of offenses and several types of spanking punishments, so no two detention sessions should be exactly the same. Even your teachers for each school subject will change for each new 'student' you play as! Creating a new 'student record' lets you start over, and can be done via the 'Config' option.

I am more than open to expanding and revising this script, though. If there is enough feedback, I would be happy to add new implements and maybe even teachers, subjects and offenses too, as well as maybe tracking punishments and offenses.

Although I've compressed them as much as possible, the number of images for this script initially made the download fairly large. Therefore, I have split the needed files into TWO downloads: 1) a resource pack called 'School Pack', which is just the images and sounds, and 2) 'Teacher Trouble', which is the script itself. The upside of this though is that all minor updates to 'Teacher Trouble' will remain a small download, while only the addition of new teachers or image sets will mean having to re-download the much larger 'School Pack' resources. Also, this will let me create new scripts/scenarios that use the same 'School Pack' resources without having to make people download them again, as well as allowing other script authors to use the resource pack in their own scripts. For download links and more information on the 'School Pack', see HERE.

Latest Version: v2.3

Requirements
School Pack (v2.1+)

Download:
Via MediaFire or SexScripts Database.

Changelog
27/05/16: v1.2 - initial upload.
04/06/16: v1.5 - total overhaul to use 'School Pack'; full list of changes here.
14/06/16: v1.6 - fixed bug where extra punishments (lines, corner time, etc.) weren't working. Also hopefully fixed repeat offenses from not being cleared after a reset.
03/07/16: v1.7 - fixed the Android bug reported by Doti and (hopefully!) the "rounds" bug reported by Marspank.
07/07/16: v1.8 - fixed typos and minor bugs. Added two new positions. State of undress for punishment is now somewhat dependent on the severity of your offense.
08/07/16: v1.9 - fixed bug with letters home not using the correct gender terms for female players.
17/07/16: v1.9.1 - fixed missing door knock sound.
14/09/16: v2.0 - added headmistress function (requires v2.0+ of School Pack).
25/09/16: v2.1 - allows more spanking implements (slipper, ruler, paddle), plus various bug fixes (requires v2.1+ of School Pack).
30/12/16: v2.2 - fixed implement image bug (as well as a scenario error when using "debug mode"). Note that new implements don't have their own specific images, sadly.
03/04/20: v2.3 - minor bug fixes and tweaks, added door sound effects.

Note: If you have played an older (below v1.5) version of this script, feel free to delete the image sub-folder named 'teachertrouble' from that previous install as it is no longer used or needed.

Last edited by Banjo on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:48 am, edited 23 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Teacher Trouble
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:30 pm 
Veteran
I love dommes in straight looking clothes. Great script!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:01 pm 
Veteran
Hey Banjo,

Thanks a lot for this script! Very well done! (as always)
I love the role play, it really got me!

I'm still playing Ashley , my favourite, on a regular basis but I think that's gonna chance, having this script available, now. :)
I'm not going to write what exactly happened or how it went, don't want to spoil anything.
But one thing is sure, it's a detention to remember!

The scenario play is in my opinion humiliating enough.
But maybe, before the spanking starts, you could force some line writing to do?
To make it even more humiliating!

The spanking itself was in my opinion hard enough, I played it as a 4 year student.
I have played it two times now, at the cost of a very sore bottom, and everything seems to work smoothly!
I would prefer the teacher does the timing if being send to the corner.

I am happy you think the same as me about internet connection with scripts.
Although some other scripts eg. from Liz or PTDW do appeal me I will never try and play them.
I know, PTDW says it has a clear decision point, playing on-line but I'm to scary for that.
Even when my webcam starts automatically I immediately close and reset everything.
I really don't want to take the risk anything could go public without my intention to do so.
If it's a good script, I know for myself, I will perform all orders and not cheat.
Once you start cheating the fun is gone and there is no border what to do or not. It's that simple.
I do hope you keep your scripts purely off-line as they are.

Thanks again. Love your work!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback, folks... it means a LOT to me! Glad some of you are having fun going 'back to school', too!

On the strength of your comments, I have just finished a major update (see first post for new links and download information) to version 1.5.

Version 1.5 Changes:
* Two new teachers added.
* New teacher outfits so that all teachers now have at least two 'looks'.
* More offenses added.
* Offenses now have a 'seriousness' rating. This doesn't do much now, but I might make more serious offenses result in harsher punishments if folks like the idea!
* A new 'Naughtiness' rating to help decide what kind of offenses you're likely to commit (i.e. a 'goody-two-shoes is more likely to be late for class than swear at a teacher!). However, this setting won't always be honored (even good boys/girls 'act out' or get falsely accused at times) so watch out! :)
* More 'extra punishments' such as writing lines, corner time, and even having a note sent home!
* The chance to add a 'home life' detail by specifying your 'primary guardian' (mother, stepfather, governess, uncle, etc.). If someone you want is missing, let me know!
* More settings/Config options, such as changing the school's name, increasing/decreasing spanking length, disabling certain offenses and spanking positions, etc.
* A LOT more dialog variation, to make each new detention session feel more unique (hope folks enjoy this aspect as much as I enjoyed writing it!).
* Separation into TWO downloads: the script (small) itself, and a separate (big) 'resource pack' that will only need re-downloading for major updates.
* More 'debug mode' features for messing about (shhh!).
* Other tweaks, fixes, and script refinements 'under the hood' to prevent errors and make things run smoothly.

Note: if you have played the old version, you should use the Config menu of this script to do a 'reset' and start a new student to avoid errors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:18 pm 
Regular
How do you trigger the extra punishments like a letter home? So far I was only able to get them with debug mod, but there I can just freely chose it which kind of breaks the immersion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:31 am 
Veteran
asd135mt2015com wrote:
How do you trigger the extra punishments like a letter home? So far I was only able to get them with debug mod, but there I can just freely chose it which kind of breaks the immersion.

Sorry, it was a bug. Should be fixed now in v1.6.

Hope everyone else is enjoying this too... do let me know, as feedback is the only way I know if it's worth improving, expanding and creating new content! It's also the only form of thanks or reward us content creators for SexScripts get. :)

Also... any feedback on some of the ideas proposed in the v1.5 changelog but not yet implemented?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm 
Veteran
Love this script and I do think a lot more people must enjoy this although there aren't many responses here. :(

I really would like to see, as you suggested:
* More 'extra punishments' such as writing lines and corner time. Although I hate standing in the corner, specially with a sore butt it does make me feel really punished!
* More settings/Config options, always nice.
* A LOT more dialog variation, to make each new detention session feel more unique (hope folks enjoy this aspect as much as I enjoyed writing it!). Definitely!

I just did a detention, from Miss Walsh, ouch!!
Thank you Banjo!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:44 am 
Veteran
martlb wrote:
Love this script and I do think a lot more people must enjoy this although there aren't many responses here. :(

I really would like to see, as you suggested:
* More 'extra punishments' such as writing lines and corner time. Although I hate standing in the corner, specially with a sore butt it does make me feel really punished!
* More settings/Config options, always nice.
* A LOT more dialog variation, to make each new detention session feel more unique (hope folks enjoy this aspect as much as I enjoyed writing it!). Definitely!

I just did a detention, from Miss Walsh, ouch!!
Thank you Banjo!

Thanks for the feedback, Mart. It is very welcome and always appreciated, mate!

I wouldn't mind the lack of comments if not many were downloading these scripts; it's the fact some scripts have literally *thousands* of downloads and maybe two comment that makes me sad about people's gratitude or interest. :(

I've already started adding more dialog variation. This is always hard work but I think it makes or breaks a script in terms of replayability. Dialog also decides whether I can easily imagine a scripted Domme as 'real' (example: Ashley, who became almost real to some folks I know!) or not.

Hey, if you like "extra punishments", I hope you enjoy the latest version! I fixed a bug so now you should get (timed!) lines, corner time, "reflection" time (looking at your butt in a mirror!), notes home, menial chores or even (if you have a webcam) a photo of your bottom taken for your school file! (I agree too; I actually do not enjoy corner time at all, but I find it *really* makes me feel humbled and punished! Lines I just hate!!! :) ).

I am curious... who is your fave teachers so far (Mart, or anyone else)? I can add more outfits for them if possible! :)

One bug-related question: has anyone had the same teacher assigned the same subject twice so far? E.g. Miss Walsh shows up as your Maths teacher... then another session, Miss Bailey shows up and is said to be your Maths teacher? I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, so want to get some feedback from other users who might have experienced this (or not). If so, setting all your teachers at the time of creating your school record rather than per session would probably fix it.

Finally... should I tweak things so the severity of your offense increases your punishment? E.g. vandalism gets a worse spanking than being late for class, for example?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:18 pm 
Veteran
Hey Banjo,

Yes, I totally agree, the dialogue for sure makes or break a script. In my opinion that was really the case with Ashley. A fantastic dialog and mind setting! I still love it!

The more different punishments, the better. Didn't get them all. Don't want to run this script that often! :)

What would made me feel real punished, for sure, is also getting some punishment before the spanking. It will make me wonder what I can expect.

I don't like the fact that the number of rounds is, sort of, fixed. In my case four rounds. Would be much better if that's depending on the crime or the teacher!

My favourite teacher... Well to be honest, Miss Walsh, Miss Bowden, Miss King and then Miss Lockhart? In that order. Don't know really, they are all good. Although I would love to see more character building for each teacher, one being really strict, one sarcastic or humiliating and one even if she need to deliver a punishment trying to be kind and help you ...

I never noticed teachers for the same subject but that doesn't say anything. It's not important and I didn't bother to remember which teacher is teaching what subject.

Your last question, yes, I definitely think you should depend / increase the severity to the crime. It will be exciting not knowing what to get starting the script. Sometimes they will be lenient for a simple crime which will make me feel lucky, another time, the script will cause real bad luck. That's the thrill before starting the script!

Thanks for all your hard work. I do enjoy your scripts!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:45 pm 
Site Admin
Again a well crafted script. Of course validated

Just a detail
Code:
def img_outputStream = new FileOutputStream("images/"+assPic, false);

Should be :
Code:
def img_outputStream = new FileOutputStream(System.getProperty("user.dir")+"/images/"+assPic, false);

Else it may fails on Android (see more here)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 pm 
Regular
Can we maybe have other people watching as an extra punishment or them participating? Of course only if the offense included them. E.g. you get caught bullying and the extra punishment is that the offender get's either spanked by the victim or the victim can watch.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:48 pm 
Banjo, thank you so much! I'm really enjoying the updated script. I haven't seen everything in it yet, but I was wondering what the significance is of choosing the language you're studying. I haven't seen it come up, but I was hoping there would be a test of some sort where incorrect answers get you spanked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:34 am 
Addict
Great addition to your games. Haven't had time to use the script much, but it seems after the update that I only ever get a single round (usually around 40) even when it was a repeat offense. That is until I manually went into the configuration screen, so something about the default values seems to be off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:31 am 
Newcomer
As an old user of "Six-o-best" I really like Teacher Trouble, and I hope you keep adding to it. I do like the idea of the severity of punishment depending on the offence, and also (if possible) something like a more lenient starting penalty that increases sharply for repeated offences (perhaps even depending on how recent the previous punishment was?)
I also really like the "letter home" and think something like a punishment log would be a nice addition. One idea I thought of would be to make one of the teachers the headmistress/principal and make their punishment much stricter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:54 pm 
Veteran
Updated first post with links to new version (also uploaded to the Scripts database here). Just a couple of bugfixes rather than new content this time, though.

marspank wrote:
Great addition to your games. Haven't had time to use the script much, but it seems after the update that I only ever get a single round (usually around 40) even when it was a repeat offense. That is until I manually went into the configuration screen, so something about the default values seems to be off.

Thanks for the kind words, mate! I think I found the bug and fixed it, but I'd appreciate if you could let me know if a "fresh" run now works properly?

bonemouth wrote:
Banjo, thank you so much! I'm really enjoying the updated script. I haven't seen everything in it yet, but I was wondering what the significance is of choosing the language you're studying. I haven't seen it come up, but I was hoping there would be a test of some sort where incorrect answers get you spanked.

You're welcome! So glad you like it so far!

Choosing your language is just fluff/flavour at the moment, but I did have ideas about doing more with it someday. Perhaps we need specific teachers for specific subjects rather than the random setup in place now, so choosing your language would give you a specific language teacher of the correct nationality?

I *really* like the idea of the test where incorrect answers = spankings! Have you played my Wheel of Discipline script, which is kind of like a quiz show game with trivia questions? Something like that could be adapted into a classroom test where you pick or are assigned a specific subject (or language) to answer questions on, don't you think? Writing the questions would be a bit of work though, especially on subjects or languages *I* am very ignorant on, so suggestions of sources for "pop quiz" type QA resources would be welcome from anyone!

I do actually think a "school classroom test" script would make a very cool scenario that worked alongside (rather than as part of) Teacher Trouble's detention scenario (it could use the same teachers, pics, school record, etc.) and perhaps one day might even become a working "school roleplay" experience! :) Speaking of which...

asd135mt2015com wrote:
Can we maybe have other people watching as an extra punishment or them participating? Of course only if the offense included them. E.g. you get caught bullying and the extra punishment is that the offender get's either spanked by the victim or the victim can watch.

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this, but that's a VERY hot idea! I love it! Perhaps those mean girls of "St McKenzies" would make good classmates, if anyone knows them? :) I really want to add this feature now in an update, so further suggestions on what you'd like in this variation are welcome!

VictusLudorum wrote:
As an old user of "Six-o-best" I really like Teacher Trouble, and I hope you keep adding to it. I do like the idea of the severity of punishment depending on the offence, and also (if possible) something like a more lenient starting penalty that increases sharply for repeated offences (perhaps even depending on how recent the previous punishment was?)
I also really like the "letter home" and think something like a punishment log would be a nice addition. One idea I thought of would be to make one of the teachers the headmistress/principal and make their punishment much stricter.

Glad you like it!

I like the idea of a "punishment log" being recorded and it shouldn't be too hard, so I'll see about implementing it when I get the time. What were you thinking should be recorded? I'd imagine something fairly simple like date, offense, teacher, implement and number of swats?

I also like the idea of playing around with severity levels, both for realism and to keep the player guessing a bit! Interested in your thoughts on a "starting penalty" compared to what is dished out now?

Regarding the letter home, I did consider having it emailed or even printed out, but I suspect that's either tough to do (given variables of everyone's different printer setups!) and I am trying not to use online code for my scripts as I don't use scripts that do. Still, the idea of getting an email sent to you and now knowing what it will say until it arrived was amusing to me and made me think of a couple of times I've roleplayed with Domme friends online who sent in-character disciplinarian "letters" like that without me expecting them! LOL!