de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 AI Mistress / Master
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:25 pm 
Addict

Functions:
  1. Chats with you individually and personally and responds to your requests and messages.
  2. Reads your toy and clothes list from SS.
  3. Reads your name, gender and if you are into girls/guys from the settings (needs to be setup).
  4. Take pictures of you and store them (can be skipped but the AI may see that you dont take pics)
  5. Other commands the ai uses are
  6. Stroke()
  7. Edge()
  8. Spank()

Requirements:
  1. At least 16GB of Ram.
  2. Optimally a decent GPU like a Nvidia RTX 3090 with 24GB (VRAM matters the more the better).
  3. LM Studio

I attached some example conversations witht the AI.

~pixy

Last edited by pixy on Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: AI Mistress / Master
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:30 pm 
Addict
Instructions.

So to get this script working properly you will need to:

Make sure you have your toys / clothes setup with the default scripts for that (Options -> Toys/Clothes)

1. Download LM Studio from https://lmstudio.ai/
2. Install LM Studio on your PC
3. Open up LM Studio
4. In the home screen there should be a search bar to search for language models.
5. Type: "xwin mlewd v0 2 13B" and download the file with "q5_k_m_gguf" at the end. (Other models would also work and do even work better but this one works even with less than 16gb of ram).
6. Once the download is finished you can click on the 2 arrows on the left side menu, to get to the server settings.
7. Select your model at the top and click on "Start Server" Make sure that your port is "1234".
8. Optionally you want to finetune your settings in LM Studio so that it can generate faster responses. Especially "GPU acceleration"
9. Run the AI_Mistress Script. It should be able to connect to your local LM Studio Server now.

Optional:
If you have a decent GPU turn on GPU acceleration and play with the number. This will increase the speed the AI can generate text:

Some more info how the script works:

After picking a personality the language model is fed with a system prompt that initiates the personality you picked. So during the whole conversation it will stick to that personality. It also gets your basic data here (Name, likes)
In the very first message the AI is being told what toys and clothes you did enable in your settings (It can help to disable some to only leave the ones enabled you really would use...)

In the first message you are to introduce yourself to your Mistress. That is important to get the first Output from the LLM.
If the first output sounds decent like something you would like to continue you click on Continue.
If the output is bad or weird you can click on "rewrite instructions".

This functionality is important for debugging and improving prompts.

After the AI gave you a response it gets triggered another time to evaluate the response and decide what functions the AI_Mistress needs to use from a set of functions. For example if the AI says "Take a picture of yourself" this part of the script makes it so that SS actually opens your camera to take a pic.

Also no information gets shared. All conversations are completely local and private.

Last edited by pixy on Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:56 pm 
Addict
Heres some early examples:

Last edited by pixy on Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:44 pm 
Veteran
Wow :geek:

Mindblowing 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:09 pm 
Addict
Thank you.

I just was messing with it a bit more. Sometimes you get really incredible sessions :shock: .

I may make it save sessions so you can see them later or share them. Could be fun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:21 am 
Shy
I receive the following message, can you please indicate what I may be doing wrong?

Error loading model: Faild to load model "TheBloke.xwin mlewd v0 2 13B q5_k_m gguf"
Workaround: load the model in the Chat tab first. Please responding this bug on oud Discord.

Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:44 am 
Addict
JanJansen wrote:
I receive the following message, can you please indicate what I may be doing wrong?

Error loading model: Faild to load model "TheBloke.xwin mlewd v0 2 13B q5_k_m gguf"
Workaround: load the model in the Chat tab first. Please responding this bug on oud Discord.

Thank you

Hey there,

It could be anything without a better error message or more info (what system / hardware do you have )

I assume you may have too little RAM or your CPU is not compatible.

You can also go to the LM Studio discord for more support on that, theyre usually very helpful.

~pixy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:18 pm 
Shy
i love the idea!! I tried character.ai just a few days ago and i'm having a lot of fun with the feminization bots (unfortunately there are restrictions with NSFW contents). Just a question: where are the picture stored? Is the AI able to access them or show them to anybody else?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:42 pm 
Addict
jolucyhole wrote:
i love the idea!! I tried character.ai just a few days ago and i'm having a lot of fun with the feminization bots (unfortunately there are restrictions with NSFW contents). Just a question: where are the picture stored? Is the AI able to access them or show them to anybody else?

Thank you <3

Yeah its pretty much similar to character.ai. But the advantage is that everything is stored locally on your own device and its uncensored (depending on the model you use). If people like this script I may work more on it and maybe even make a personality designer. So you can build your own Mistress. Would be kinda easy :D

The images are stored locally in your SexScripts folder ( images/captured ) and they are only there to make the roleplay more engaging. You could just delete them anytime.

Also in the future LM Studio may implement LLava that can recognize what is on a picture and determine if you cheated by taking an empty or wrong picture.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:46 pm 
Shy
I have now put it on my new laptop, luckily it works there.
Very nicely made, and wonderful to use, I am still discovering what is possible here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:05 pm 
Addict
Update to 0.02.

• Added a main Menu with some AI Mistress Banner (AI generated ofcourse :D )
  • You can now edit and create new personalities easily
  • Added settings where you can currently only set the session length
  • You can save your sessions as txt files now
  • Changed some small stuff to get better results from the LLM

To make your own personality:
Go into your SexScripts folder and browse to "scripts/AI_Mistress/personalities/".
Copy one of the existing .txt files and fill out the json string.

AI Mistress should find your new personality now.

personality Name: The name that SexScript will show.
personality: In natural language written description on how the Mistress or Master should respond and behave.
folder: image folder for your pictures
bgcolor: background color the mistress should use

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:44 pm 
Shy
Hi,

i wanted to test it but i got this error after i choose a personaltie
no signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.get()

its a fresh install

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:06 pm 
Addict
Blackpanter wrote:
Hi,

i wanted to test it but i got this error after i choose a personaltie
no signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.get()

its a fresh install

What system are you on ? I Only tested on windows.

I also just pushed another update. There were some missing dependencies.

Maybe give it another try.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:46 pm 
Shy
windows 10

i will test it and let you know

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:50 pm 
Shy
still the same

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next