de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Jewell: Mistress Miley Edition
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:12 pm 
Regular
September 2018 Revision

The new Mistress Miley has been uploaded. So much has been revamped and rewritten that a lot of it's structure doesn't even resemble the previous version. It's very much improved through trial and error of me using it every day and fixing issues as I encounter them.

Due to the issues with getting the script to upload that I've been encountering for months, I've just been silently tweaking it. So expect this version to be a complete overhaul.

===============

Jewell: Mistress Miley Edition is a modification of the Jewell cybermistress script catered to full-time sissies. I felt like the original was really well made, but suffered from being more catered to men who have a fetish for wearing panties and jerking off sometimes, rather than sissies and transgender women who are past the beginner stage and want to be a sissy full time.

* Chastity device required!
* NOT for beginners!
* Tasks and punishments are now catered to full-time sissies. You're expected to live as a woman 24/7, be on hormones, grow out your real long hair, etc.
* Utillizes Sissify's Femail, Sissy Social and Tumblr as required parts of being a slave.
* Get pimped out by your mistress on One Submissive Act, making you feel like a complete whore without having to leave your house!
* Become brainwashed by your mistress when she makes you watch and listen to sissy hypno!
* Forced bisexuality!
* Mistress Miley's mood will change pending on what you do. Using a modified version of the original Jewell's attitude points makes it truly feel like you're affecting your Mistress's mindset with how obedient or disobedient you are to her.
* Chastity time is sentenced often when you upset your Mistress. You may think you have a certain number of days in chastity, but she can always add more depending on how you behave.
* New morning ritual! Involves showering, removing your body hair, putting on makeup and perfume and more... depending on Mistress Miley's mood, of course.
* Daily Assignments now include assigned-outfits, although some days you get to dress how you want and instead get a task.
* Enforced femininity, such as forcing you to always have your nails painted and always sitting to pee.

And more!

The intricacies of Mistress Miley truly make every action have a consequence in your life. If you want to be a full-time sissy slave, this virtual mistress is for you.

Last edited by blacksatin on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Jewell: Mistress Miley Edition
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 pm 
Site Admin
Nice

Is your update of "Jewell" (added to Jewell: "Mistress Miley Edition") is an error ?
Edit : you should probably add a "internet" tag, no ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:18 am 
Regular
Oh, you're totally right about the internet tag. I'll get that fixed ASAP. Thank you!

Sorry for any mistakes or errors that were made. I've been using SexScripts for a while but I've never uploaded or posted until now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:12 am 
Veteran
I love celebrity Mistresses. Great choice!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:26 am 
Regular
What I really don't like here is when you go to install it, you need to replace the original Jewell script and folders. Maybe this is better, maybe not. Maybe it's just different. Bottom line is I'd like to keep the original Jewell script, and try this one - but I can't. I thought about renaming one set of scripts/folders, but then I'm sure it wouldn't work.

I think since this is more than an update (it's a new version), then it should be named different.

Maybe I'm missing something though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 am 
Regular
And also - despite my gripe - thank you for your work and efforts!! :!:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm 
Site Admin
Skye : my advice is to make a copy your full SexScripts folder.

Edit : script validated, good job. We considered here that this week there was only a new version "Jewell: Mistress Miley Edition by Doti, Bindinglight, Karncyndaquil, blacksatin". We reverted the others back. If it was an error let us know.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm 
Shy
A special punishment I added to my version. Feel free to add it to the released version:
Code:
case "section248":
   save("cybermistress.points", 10+startPoints)
   setImage("jewell/negotiation.jpg")
   show("Piss in an ice cube tray and freeze it. Until the tray is empty, you are only allowed to use piss cubes instead of ice cubes.\n"+"This means assignments AND cold drinks, my little toilette!")
   break

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 pm 
Regular
Mistress Miley v.0.2 was uploaded last night (and slightly fine tuned this morning) in honor of Miley Cyrus' birthday.

The initiation to being her slave has been updated and now includes a link to a SissySocial page for the program.

http://www.sissysocial.net/pages/572-mistressmiley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 am 
Newcomer
Hello gurls and guys, :)

First of all, I want to thank you for your work.

So, I start translating the script into French for my own use. With your permission, I could eventually publish it if you are interested.

That's why, I'd like to ask you a quick question.
In the permisson section, the case "Cuckold", I want to know what is the goal?
Indeed, in french to cuckold "faire cocu" means to betray his/her wife/husband but I don't see the link between that and the answers of Mistress Miley.
Could you enlighten me please.

Thanks a lot for all. :)

Sabrina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:13 am 
Regular
emiliesab wrote:
In the permisson section, the case "Cuckold", I want to know what is the goal?
Indeed, in french to cuckold "faire cocu" means to betray his/her wife/husband but I don't see the link between that and the answers of Mistress Miley.
Could you enlighten me please.

Thanks a lot for all. :)

Sabrina

I'm surprised that's the only inconsistency you've found. Because I used the original Jewell script, I often left the case titles unchanged to make it easier on myself as far as changing things goes. If the cuckold case doesn't match up with the tasks/Miley's instructions, it's simply because I didn't update the name of the case from the original Jewell script. I figured it didn't matter considering you don't see the case titles while it's running.

And I absolutely would love it if you translated it to French and uploaded it. I want everyone to be able to use this program who wants to!

Same goes for anyone else and any other languages.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:03 am 
Regular
Hey.

I've tried to upload revisions to this script (updates, etc.) but it's not letting me anymore. I'm not behind a proxy or anything but it's just not going through.

Not sure why. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 pm 
Newcomer
While you try to figure out why it's not letting you update the script, you could attach the file here in this topic? That way you could still share and receive feedback.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:02 am 
Site Admin
What happens ?
Do you see any error in the file errors.log ?
Do you see you publication in the directory published ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:47 am 
Regular
doti wrote:
What happens ?
Do you see any error in the file errors.log ?
Do you see you publication in the directory published ?

Sorry for the late reply.

Basically what happens is after I click "Publish...", it stays with the "loading" cursor for an endless amount of time. I've left it sitting there for hours and nothing changes. It just doesn't do anything and it doesn't update anything about the script in the directory.

I've attached a screenshot of the error log. I'm admittedly pretty ignorant about this kind of thing so I'm not sure what to make of it. All I know is this used to work perfectly, I could update the script whenever I made a revision and now it doesn't let me.

Attachments:
mmerror.png
mmerror.png [ 52.97 KiB | Viewed 24056 times ]