de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Re: Toy
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:49 pm 
Some news about a update? :roll: :?:

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm 
Addict
I've been distracted... I know... bad me :-)
But there has been some work... I should probably finish off the changes and publish them :-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:02 pm 
Addict
I've still been distracted a lot... but Toy has proved a suitable distraction from my distraction. As a result, I'm just in the process of testing the changes I've made.
* Some boring technical stuff
* Customizable sessions, namely what activities you are ordered to perform and their probability. This is a big step toward one of my goals of supporting multiple owners with different session styles and your owner trading you between her friends.
* A few more activities (variation of CBT, specifically beating the head whilst hard, and dildo sucking, sure someone asked for that, it's a steadily increasing amount of teasing, sucking and deep throating for her amusement)
* Different sessions, e.g. she might just punish you because she wants to. No more just running the script for a quick wank when it suits you... you might not get one.
* She will periodically ask you to allow her to lock you in chastity permanently until you accept :)

I'll probably publish it over the weekend, but if you're feeling eager and/or want to test it out, you can download it from the Toy website.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:08 am 
Regular
What is the website?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:28 am 
Addict
http://toy.randomdan.homeip.net/

Specifically, the latest build download is:
https://git.randomdan.homeip.net/repo/t ... d9.tar.bz2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm 
Shy
To allow the script to be customised with other scripts, you could import scripts and let them monkey patch the original.

I tested this out with this little bit of code added to toy.groovy near the bottom:
Code:
GroovyShell shell = new GroovyShell();
new File("scripts/toy/").eachFileMatch(~/.*\.groovy/) {
   shell.parse(it).setup(this);
}

This will load all groovy files under "scripts/toy/" and run their setup functions.

I passed the script class to the setup function, which allowed me to access the show() etc. methods as a proof of concept. To make it useful, you'd need to refactor the script into a class, with all the variables you are using being stored as attributes. Then the scripts would be able to create new activities and append them to the activityList attribute and so on to customise the behaviour. This method could then be extended for the additional dommes, when that feature is ready.

Essentially, people would just need to add a script which adds additional tasks etc. into the "script/toy/" folder. In this way, multiple extension scripts could be installed and allow a mix of tasks to be added to the base system.

You can move out all the existing tasks etc. into a external file in order to separate the existing tasks from the base code, while also providing an example for other people to copy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:55 pm 
Addict
Ooo I like this idea a lot!
I'm still learning Groovy at a rate no more than I need to... but this certainly looks like an excellent idea! If only cos the main script is starting a get a little unwieldy and of course it plays very nicely with my future plans.
I will definitely look into implementing it for the next release!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:36 am 
Regular
I couldn't get it to work in the android app on a chromebook. Just says: Error No such property: java class: ss.FullScript_toy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:38 pm 
Addict
Sorry hypnosissysub3, Toy is known not to work in the Android app at the moment as it doesn't seem to expose all the same core functionality. I do hope to address that one day, but I'm afraid that day isn't today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm 
Regular
Thanks for the response rascalDan... Hopefully you will get it working.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:35 am 
Regular
Not sure where you want bugs, but Mistress Ancilla is sleeping at 4:30 pm, and has been asleep for at least the past 5 hours. This doesn't seem like intended behavior to me, but I might be completely wrong. The clock on my la[top is accurate, and I haven't messed with it at all.

toy.x information from data.properties:
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:50 am 
Addict
You're right... I never implemented mid-afternoon naps. The data suggests she'll wake up at 1:24am UTC. Where in the world are you? It should account for that and adjust accordingly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:26 am 
Regular
US West Coast (UTC-7)

I may have had my VPN running when I opened the script, but it didn't look like that should effect anything.
She also has lunch at 10:05 PM tomorrow.

As a side note I played around with this script when it was first released, and am really enjoying the the newer version :D
Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:37 pm 
Addict
I'm UK utc minus nothing until then weekend... wonder if it adjusts the wrong way. I can check it later now we're in bst. Thanks for the report... glad you're enjoying it... I'll get the time problem sorted so you can enjoy it more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:17 am 
Regular
Loving this script - and really looking forward to how it develops. Thank\ you :)

:edit:
If you are looking for some suggestions :) perhaps selectable options (eg love the chastity, gagging, collar, nipple play, spanking (tho it seems to skip this for some reason) but not the CBT for me (the permanent chastity option is appealing).

Maybe some nice forced femdom options (may be a personal interest of mine, perhaps) :P - lingerie, locked on heels, tasks\chores

Last edited by Sissy Danni on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next