de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Re: Toy
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 8:02 pm 
Regular
Dan, Thank you.

I've done that and set Dannii Harwood as the mistress, but it is not finding the images of her. I get an error each transition.
I get her lounge, but not her

Have I missed something?

End

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:05 pm 
Addict
Sounds like you might have unpacked the images into the wrong folder somehow..... or I'm an idiot... yeah... it's I'm an idiot. All the tags files are missing... so it doesn't know which image to use.

Luckily I have a copy of them all... but somehow not where they're supposed to be.

Watch this space, I'll update the downloads later.

Sorry!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:21 pm 
Addict
I can't leave something broken for long... if you download the zip files again, they should now contain everything you need; specifically a tags file in each image set folder.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:52 am 
Regular
Seems to be working now Dan,

Thank you very much. Definitely not seeing you as the idiot seeing as how you have generated this script, and I needed help just to load it!

End.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:58 pm 
Addict
vlad wrote:
By the way, she herself does not wake up, you have to reload the script to see if she woke up. if the script does not restart, then the message will hang that she is sleeping.

Can't recreate this... she should wake up 6-8 hours after sleeping... she won't tell you, the script should just return to normal behaviour (without needing to be reset). Are you still having trouble with it?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 9:31 am 
Regular
Hi,

Thanks for the script. Always looking forward to playing with new scripts.

Speaking of, I've run it a couple of times triggering a punishment and in both accounts I get the following error:
Error No signature of method: ss.FullScript_toy.prePlug() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: grep(), grep(java.lang.Object), run(), run(), println()

the relevant bit of the log is here:
Show spoiler

Thanks!

Doc Fate

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:14 am 
Addict
I was wondering if that might happen... I didn't publish the latest version on here. Love that someone else is contributing... but they've made an ooops and I got no idea who it is :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 9:00 am 
Regular
rascalDan wrote:
I was wondering if that might happen... I didn't publish the latest version on here. Love that someone else is contributing... but they've made an ooops and I got no idea who it is :lol:

Wait, whaaaat??? You can publish updates to someone else's scripts without the system registering you as a new Author???

In any case, someone needs to be sent to the Discipline Clinic. I think that unauthorised hacking of SS scripts should be a new category for punishment... :lol: (this post has gone meta).

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 6:55 pm 
Addict
doctorfate wrote:
Wait, whaaaat??? You can publish updates to someone else's scripts without the system registering you as a new Author???

Yes... umm apparently so. Been a while, but I think the author details are just extracted out of script when you upload it. See https://git.randomdan.homeip.net/repo/t ... groovy#n11

Relies a lot on good faith but I think that's OK in this environment.

I have looked at what was changed, addition of the prePlug event and buttplug toy, but no sign of the sign supporting code for those things... and fixes to a few typos. I've backported the fixes to typos into my copy, because why not... but that's it.

I don't want to discourage contribution to the project, but without knowing who made the upload, I will be restoring it to a working version within the next few days. I'd like to know who the mystery contributor so we can perhaps work on something more joined up :-)

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 7:39 pm 
Addict
No sign of the mystery contributor, I've uploaded a working version with the typos corrected :-)

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 8:36 am 
Regular
rascalDan wrote:
No sign of the mystery contributor, I've uploaded a working version with the typos corrected :-)

Cool, thanks very much.

I understand the need to tinker with code; I have a few scripts that I've customised, but I just keep them as separate files with different filenames, and run those instead. Maybe (hopefully) they've uploaded them to the server in error, or by thinking that it was the only way they could play with their hacks?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 10:33 am 
Addict
That would be my guess. Probably blissfully unaware. I'm not going to assume malice given the changes were in general with the spirit of the project... just an ooops.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:36 am 
Site Admin
This happens sometimes, yes.
For your information, we have a administrative shortcut to reverse a script to a previous version (works most of the time), if needed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:32 pm 
Shy
Hi,

When I run the script I immediately get the following error:

os.name : Linux
os.arch : amd64
java.version : 11.0.15
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: ss.FullScript_toy.dress() is applicable for argument types: (ArrayList) values: [[[dressed, !tease], [dressed, tease], [tits]]]

Possible solutions: grep(), grep(java.lang.Object), run(), run(), dump(), every()

Show spoiler

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:31 pm 
Addict
Apologies for the long delay in replying! And apologies that I broke it so long ago too! I've just uploaded a fixed version :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next