de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Re: Toy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:08 pm 
Addict
Latest version is published... it's been a while since I tinkered with her... let me know of any problems :-)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:32 pm 
Regular
Running an android device, I get an error message when attempting to open toy.groovy:

Error [Invalid script] Startup failed:
Script1650886232796586395682.groovy: 126: unable to resolve class java.time.LocalDateTime@line 126, column 2.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:42 pm 
Addict
endofmytether wrote:
Running an android device, I get an error message when attempting to open toy.groovy:

Sorry.. not supported at the moment.. mostly because of reasons like that. Needed bits of java that's available in the desktop version but not the Andriod one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:55 am 
Regular
rascalDan wrote:
Latest version is published... it's been a while since I tinkered with her... let me know of any problems :-)

Horray!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:02 pm 
Regular
rascalDan wrote:

Everything works great! there are a couple of questions:
First, does mistress have to go to bed by 2 am? a little uncomfortable, but much better than it was.
Second, when the mistress goes to a party or to the shops, it turns out that she is simply not there and that's it?
Third, how can I add other mistresses, it seems that the conversation was about the fact that a mistress can betray another mistress with her toy, or is it impossible to do?

thank you so much for this amazing script! Wonderful job!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 3:31 am 
Addict
Glad to hear it's all working properly now :-)

Sleeping: Umm, yes and no... there's no proper way you can configure it, but you change the time in the top sleep.groovy, 25.1 + up to an hour is "somewhere between 1:06 am and 2:06 am, no obvious reason they couldn't be different.

Social activities: short answer, yes... just to be frustrating. If you're locked up and she's out, you don't get to play just because you want to. Long answer, yes but... well, I never got round to finishing the rest. I was playing with two ideas, a maid who'd set you domestic chores in exchange for being let out of chastity, with the risk of mistress coming home to find you.... and the possibility of mistress bringing home a friend to tease, just to add variety.... that would require other mistresses

And seeing as you asked about other mistresses...

Other mistresses: You can add them, just create the images folders, copying the structure from the existing one, then change `toy.owner` in `data.properties` to the folder name you made for your new mistress and it should just work. I do have the basics for Dannii Harwood, Lucy O'Hara and Saffron Taylor... something else that I probably publish. They won't currently interact with each other, it'll just change the pictures, although you could customise the sessions for each mistress and mistress scene. At the risk of this getting way too technical for 2:30am, if you're interested I'll look into at least making the image sets available and putting some more instructions on customising on the webpage :-) I guess there's also scope then for having the different mistresses have different behaviours, what time they go to bed, how tolerant they are of accidents, how much they punish etc.... ahhh the possibilities.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:05 pm 
Regular
rascalDan wrote:
Glad to hear it's all working properly now :-)

Sleeping: Umm, yes and no... there's no proper way you can configure it, but you change the time in the top sleep.groovy, 25.1 + up to an hour is "somewhere between 1:06 am and 2:06 am, no obvious reason they couldn't be different.

Social activities: short answer, yes... just to be frustrating. If you're locked up and she's out, you don't get to play just because you want to. Long answer, yes but... well, I never got round to finishing the rest. I was playing with two ideas, a maid who'd set you domestic chores in exchange for being let out of chastity, with the risk of mistress coming home to find you.... and the possibility of mistress bringing home a friend to tease, just to add variety.... that would require other mistresses

And seeing as you asked about other mistresses...

Other mistresses: You can add them, just create the images folders, copying the structure from the existing one, then change `toy.owner` in `data.properties` to the folder name you made for your new mistress and it should just work. I do have the basics for Dannii Harwood, Lucy O'Hara and Saffron Taylor... something else that I probably publish. They won't currently interact with each other, it'll just change the pictures, although you could customise the sessions for each mistress and mistress scene. At the risk of this getting way too technical for 2:30am, if you're interested I'll look into at least making the image sets available and putting some more instructions on customising on the webpage :-) I guess there's also scope then for having the different mistresses have different behaviours, what time they go to bed, how tolerant they are of accidents, how much they punish etc.... ahhh the possibilities.

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer! And a special thank you for continuing to work on this project!

I spent 5 full days with this mistress, it’s hard to rebuild after the end of interaction with her, because it’s very exciting, there is a real feeling of real control. these are my feelings, my admiration for your work.

Thanks for the tip with setting the sleep time, at the next session with mistress I will try to set it up so that it is comfortable to go to bed and get up with her, now waking up I had to wait 2 hours, when mistress finally wakes up and takes time. By the way, she herself does not wake up, you have to reload the script to see if she woke up. if the script does not restart, then the message will hang that she is sleeping.

Social activities: reading your answer makes my heart skip a beat, these are cool ideas, worthwhile, but I'm sure difficult to make. I hope you get them someday!

as for other mistress, I would be very grateful, detailed instructions, armed with your answer, I will try to do what you described this month.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:30 pm 
Shy
Hi, really excited to try this update but it's been a while since I had SS installed. Now when I run it, the initial default SS script works fine for configuring clothes and toys etc.

But when I try to launch Toy.groovy I get:-

"Error Startup failed" and then 5 errors (can't copy and paste them).

I have both Java 7 update 80 and Java 8 update 333 installed. (SS won't launch at all with only Java 8 u 333)

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Mea

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 3:23 pm 
Addict
I think you should have an errors.log in the SS folder, does that shed any light on the problem or something you could paste here that might help :-)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 3:40 pm 
Shy
rascalDan wrote:
I think you should have an errors.log in the SS folder, does that shed any light on the problem or something you could paste here that might help :-)

Hi Dan, thanks for getting back to me. I just found the error log it reads:-
Show spoiler

No idea why it says Windows 8 - I'm using Win10. I just need really simple instructions on what Java I need to install.

Thank you!

Mea

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 3:49 pm 
Addict
Hi Mea, no problem.

Looks like I used some Java8 without realising, my bad, sorry... but SS should work fine with 7 onwards. I'm using 11 and it's fine. Maybe there's something in the forum somewhere about running it with Java8.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 7:05 pm 
Shy
rascalDan wrote:
Hi Mea, no problem.

Looks like I used some Java8 without realising, my bad, sorry... but SS should work fine with 7 onwards. I'm using 11 and it's fine. Maybe there's something in the forum somewhere about running it with Java8.

Thanks again Dan,

Managed to get it working, something to do with my Windows System environment settings not having a path for JAVA_HOME. Time to see what Mistress Ancilla has in store for me now! :D

Regards,

Mea

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 am 
Addict
vlad wrote:
as for other mistress, I would be very grateful, detailed instructions, armed with your answer, I will try to do what you described this month.

Well... I'm back from vacation... and I found half an hour of time to kill... so...

https://git.randomdan.homeip.net/repo/t ... hara-1.zip
https://git.randomdan.homeip.net/repo/t ... ylor-1.zip
https://git.randomdan.homeip.net/repo/t ... wood-1.zip

Unzip the images folder as you would do any other, you should have new mistress folders next to ancilla in the images/toy folder. Change data.properties toy.owner to the folder name, default is ancilla, now can also be lucyohara, saffrontaylor or danniiharwood.

Amongst the image folders, you'll find person.groovy and set.groovy... these are merged with the default domme.groovy which comes with the main script.... anything can be set anywhere, but generally it's like domme.groovy defines the basic sessions, person.groovy sets the characters name and title, and set.groovy defines anything specific for a certain image set. Cases in point, Lucy has a sexy cop set, where set.groovy overrides title to "officier" from her default in person.groovy of "princess".... and Dannii has a dungeon set where the sessions are always punishments, because why not. (sets continue to be chosen largely at random)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 1:29 pm 
Regular
Hi Dan,

Thanks for this, looking forward to playing more with this. Where do I find data.properties toy.owner to change?

Sorry I'm very new to this.

End

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 7:47 pm 
Addict
endofmytether wrote:
Where do I find data.properties toy.owner to change?

Code:
data.properties
is a file in your sexscripts folder, you can open it with your favourite text editor, say notepad for example.

Find the line
Code:
toy.owner=ancilla
and change it to, for example,
Code:
toy.owner=lucyohara

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next