de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

ChastityRoulette Alternative
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:37 pm 
Shy
I was using the amazing ChastityRoulette script by NRB and I noticed something weird. So I checked and there was en error.
Specifically, in that script images 53-77 are wrong. There is an image 53 in the script but the actual image 53 isn't used, and its hard to notice because image 78 is used twice so the numbers seem to add up.

I also noticed that most actions in the script are add a number of days, so I thought if you make a list of days it could be easier.

So I started trying this and and ended up rewriting the whole script. I figured I'd publish it, since there are some differences too.

The first big difference as mentioned is that my alternative script acts on the list of values. It also figures out how many pictures there are from that.
This means if you want less or more pictures, you only have to change the list (and the pictures). And of course verify/change the special actions if you have any.

The second big change is related to dates, the original script looks up holidays only once and uses the amount. For example, you start at february 1st, you get locked up to valentines, it adds 14 days.
But, if you get locked up for a month, to march 1st and then to valentines day, it also only adds 14 days. That felt wrong to me.
I found another approach. This means in my script if you start at february 1st and get valentines, it will add the 14 days, but if you get it at march 1st, it will go to valentines the next year.
A byproduct of this is also that my alternative script knows not just the amount of days, but also what date that is, so it shows it on the summary and total screens.

Again, the big work was done by NRB, getting all the pictures and making the first script, I just made an alternative that I hope people enjoy as well.
(Of course you still need the pictures so you need NRB's script to use mine)

Notes for 2.00:
Now the script will only ask for your age, size, etc when it doesn't know. For example, the first time it will encounter the picture adding your weight, it will first ask for your weight. Also, it will store the number so if you encounter it again, it won't ask again.

A settings menu was added, so you can enter those details in advance, or change them when needed.

Also, optional limits have been added. Now you can enter a minimum amount of days, and a maximum amount of days. At the end of a run, it'll make sure your sentence is between those. During a run, it is possible however to see lower or higher values. This is because nobody knows what happens. It might not end up that bad.

There is also a limit for the maximum multiplier. You can set this for example to 5, so it'll never do sentence x 10, but instead it'll do x5.
You can also send it to other values, for example 0.5. This means everything will only have half the effect, both adding and subtracting days.
Unlike the minimum amount and maximum amount of days, the maximum multiplier applies during all spins.

Finally, math went poof after the year 2038. This has been fixed and now you can be safely locked up untill at least the year 5881631.

Notes for 2.50:
Apparently android didn't like my math, so I changed things around and hopefully it won't crash now.
Also, in case playing wasn't exciting enough yet, you can now be kept in the dark until the end. In the visibility menu you can choose what to show, or not show during play. Of course it'll still show at the end, but it sure feels funny when you start with 5 spins but still have to spin a few dozen times.

Version history:
1.0-alt: Initial release
1.01-alt: Different detection method for pictures so Android version works properly too.
2.00-alt: Added settings and limits menu. Only ask details when needed. Fixed weird math after 2038
2.01-alt: Forgot to fix math for holidays as well.
2.50-alt: Hopefully fixed android and added hiding-ability for almost everything.

Last edited by dotdot on Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: ChastityRoulette Alternative
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:36 am 
Coool! :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:14 pm 
Shy
Thanks for doing this. I had hoped to make some improvements, but life got busy - as it does. You did an excellent job. I am new here - is there a way to pull the original script, or is it better to just leave both of them up there?

For anyone who likes the concept but not the images, if you do a search for chastity roulette - there are a handful of others, that I like better for images. I started with this one because it was on a tumblr rip off that didn't have the "random post" functionality. They are all quite long in duration if you do any more than one spin at a time. might make sense to modify it - similar to the functionality provided by dotdot with changing the maximum multiplier.

I find it is fun to do 10 spins and then divide the total by 10.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:32 pm 
Shy
NRB wrote:
is there a way to pull the original script, or is it better to just leave both of them up there?

You'd probably have to contact Doti to get it removed. However, you probably didn't notice, but my script actually uses your scripts images. If people don't have yours installed, they get a message telling them to install and run it.
I did this because you did all the work for that, so I figured it should be used too. But of course if you want to remove your script I can add the images to this version.

NRB wrote:
I find it is fun to do 10 spins and then divide the total by 10.

When I felt serious about following what it told me, I usually did 5 or 10 spins, but all 3 times I got permanent chastity. That didn't seem fair, so instead I try just 1 spin.