de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Waiting Game
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:12 pm 
Shy
I love the game too.

Thanks for the great work.

But as lockedlittlecock said. it would be a lot more thrilling if you dont`t know what is cumming.
Different lengths, sounds and Volume.
And this is really the best idea
"As a scary option you could have a 20% higher than normal setting that might show up randomly to really keep the victim on edge hoping it dose not come during the session."
That you are forced to cum and the session is going on. Think About the thrill if you are in a self Bondage with an icelock and you come to early.

Thanks again for your work. I will start playing the game now. I got really horny.
Markus

lockedlittlecock wrote:
I love Waiting Game, thanks for creating it. It is a real mind fuck not knowing when the next shock will come, but the fear of knowing its coming, it incredible.

One think I would love to see is an expansion where you add a number of different sound files of various times, some long some short, and maybe some different levels, some high some low. A sine wave or saw tooth wave that might have different time lengths would be great.

That would really be a mind screw as the victim would never know how powerful or long or wave form might come next... who knows maybe a tickle, or maybe 30 seconds of sine wave set at the highest level.

As a scary option you could have a 20% higher than normal setting that might show up randomly to really keep the victim on edge hoping it dose not come during the session.

Just some thoughts.
Great script.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 am 
Great feedback guys. Thank you, I will see about implementing the suggestions in the following weeks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:40 am 
Shy
unnamed007 wrote:
Great feedback guys. Thank you, I will see about implementing the suggestions in the following weeks.

Thanks for your great work. Can’t wait to
play the next version. In the meantime I
change the sounds. I am not a programmer.
Therefore I don’t know how to put more than
three different sounds in the script.
But with the sounds I implement it’s
more “interesting”.
Have a nice time by developing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:29 am 
Version 0.3 released

There are now four different shock sounds; (Normal, Normal long, Loud, Loud Long)
    There is a small chance of receiving either Loud, Loud Long; Most of the time you will receive Normal or Normal Long;
    The average time between shocks was increased dramatically.
    Instead of ending the game based on shocks received, the game now ends after a certain amount of time.
    You can set the time in settings, from five to a hundred and twenty minutes.
    The amount of time left is shown to you.
    There are now two different models to choose from: Natasha Bell or Veselin.

I'm specifically wondering about the following:
  1. How is the time between shocks? (too short, too long)
  2. Do you like being able to see the time left?
  3. Are you happy with the selection of models, or would you like more? (Suggest one by name if you have one in mind)

As usual, feedback is great and this version is here because of the feedback received so far.
Please do let me know how you feel!

Re: Waiting Game (v0.3 Released)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:39 pm 
Newcomer
The new version (0.3) is looking good. It certainly makes the experience for the person waiting, especially the random lengths of shock, even more testing.

The only comment I would make is that there should be a way of turning the time remaining display off. I use this script for punishing my slave and it is more powerful if he doesn't know how much longer he has to endure.

Re: Waiting Game (v0.3 Released)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:51 am 
Version 0.3.1 released

The timer is now hidden by default, it can be enabled in the settings.
    The script now remembers which model you prefer.

Re: Waiting Game (v0.3.1) [Patched 30/Sep/2018]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:32 pm 
Newcomer
I think a line is missing.
Timer is only 5 or 120 mn, program does not record the number of minutes selected.
You have to ad after the line :
"def difficulty = getInteger("Amount of time you would like to play for, in minutes. \n\n I recommend ten minutes for the first playthrough.", 1)"
that line :
runTime = difficulty

Re: Waiting Game (v0.3.1) [Patched 30/Sep/2018]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:34 pm 
You're absolutely correct Jimm, thanks!

Version 0.3.2 released

Fixed the script not taking note of what time you set outside of the min or max.

Re: Waiting Game (v0.3.2) [Patched 30/Sep/2018]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 pm 
Shy
I love the game too.
I tried it in two sessions (Setting 4) in selfbondage with a deprivation mask on and a permanent Sound of stormy weather at seeside in my ear-plugs. So I completly lost the feeling of time. Just waiting for pain.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:51 am 
Shy
Hey great script! Is there any chance you might be able to include a male dom model? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:52 am 
peterausgraz wrote:
I love the game too.
I tried it in two sessions (Setting 4) in selfbondage with a deprivation mask on and a permanent Sound of stormy weather at seeside in my ear-plugs. So I completly lost the feeling of time. Just waiting for pain.

Thank you for the kind words.

PsyKink wrote:
Hey great script! Is there any chance you might be able to include a male dom model? Thanks!

Sorry, but no. I'm a straight male so I wouldn't even know where to begin with choosing appropriate/arousing pictures. However, replacing them yourself should be as simple as taking all of the images in images/waitinggame and replacing them with your chosen pictures. As long as you don't make any mistakes when naming the files, the script should run without any other changes required.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:32 am 
Addict
Had quite a good(?) time playing this one today. Only did a ten minute stint, gonna try a half hour game tomorrow. Thanks for the script!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:14 am 
Regular
I'd like to propose an "alarm" feature which starts the game on a delay. I use it to wake up to my predicament, but I imagine that it could also be used to allow more time to bind yourself, or a chance to escape etc.

This is how I implement it
Show spoiler

Quote:
How is the time between shocks? (too short, too long)

I'm impatient so I increased the probability to 1/5. The first time I ran this script I only got 2 shocks. :?
Quote:
Do you like being able to see the time left?

No I keep this turned off
Quote:
Are you happy with the selection of models, or would you like more? (Suggest one by name if you have one in mind)

I haven't gotten tired of them yet. Maybe different models could have more or less sadistic assistants?

Anyways thanks for making me squirm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:52 pm 
Addict
peigan wrote:
Quote:

I'm impatient so I increased the probability to 1/5. The first time I ran this script I only got 2 shocks. :?

How does one do this? I don't see a setting in the script. Thanks in advance!
TDS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:19 pm 
peigan wrote:
I'd like to propose an "alarm" feature which starts the game on a delay. I use it to wake up to my predicament, but I imagine that it could also be used to allow more time to bind yourself, or a chance to escape etc.

This is how I implement it
Show spoiler

Quote:

Quote:
Do you like being able to see the time left?

No I keep this turned off
Quote:
Are you happy with the selection of models, or would you like more? (Suggest one by name if you have one in mind)

I haven't gotten tired of them yet. Maybe different models could have more or less sadistic assistants?

Anyways thanks for making me squirm.

This is one of the best feedback posts I've received so far, thank you for taking the time and I will most certainly include your exact code, or a version of it in the next version.

I'm glad you had fun with the script!

tinydickedshane wrote:
peigan wrote:
Quote:

How does one do this? I don't see a setting in the script. Thanks in advance!
TDS

Based on they're full post, I assume that he changed it in the script. I'll add a setting in the next version.