de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Waiting Game (v0.3.2) [Patched 30/Sep/2018]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:25 pm 
Addict
Thanks! I'd love to be able to adjust the "sadisticness" of the Domme a little :)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:05 pm 
Addict
I'm curious what to expect.
The first time I was shocked 7 times in 10 minutes with only 2 shocks being painful shocks.
I played again today and chose 30 minutes, only got shocked 8 times and only a single shock was a painful shock out of the entire time period.

I suppose I thought I would get hit with a shock somewhere in a random range of 15-45 seconds and maybe averaging 25% of the time I'd get a painful shock. This way something is happening more often and I stay engaged because it felt like I waited 5 minutes between getting any stimulation at all when I played for 30 minutes which left me bored.

I see in the change log that you lengthened the gap, which makes me feel like I'd want to try to feel the gaps/random nature of the previous version instead. I looked at the script and see sortof how it works but I don't know how to adjust this to decrease the timeframe between the computer choosing a random option or increasing the chances of getting a shock.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:11 pm 
Shy
Zap wrote:
I see in the change log that you lengthened the gap, which makes me feel like I'd want to try to feel the gaps/random nature of the previous version instead. I looked at the script and see sortof how it works but I don't know how to adjust this to decrease the timeframe between the computer choosing a random option or increasing the chances of getting a shock.

These are some modifications I made for myself because I was also bored of waiting:

Line 52:
Code:
if (getRandom(9) == 0) {

If you change the 9 to a lower number that will increase the chance of being shocked (I went with 4). The switch statement below that is the chances of getting each of the types of shocks so if you want to make it more likely to get the long loud or just the loud one you can play with the numbers (Just make sure that you leave no gaps in the numbers)

Line 90:
Code:
if (shocksMissed == 25)

I lowered this to 6 because of the increased chance of a shock I was probably never going to see 25 rolls without getting shocked.

Line 94:

Code:
playSound("waitinggame/gamepulse_low.wav");

Personally I changed this to the following to get a harsher shock if I managed to dodge so many:

Code:
playSound("waitinggame/gamepulse_long.wav");

Hope this helps! Have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:07 am 
Addict
It turns out I was looking at the line where it said
Code:
tempWaitTime = (get random(30) + 2);

Show spoiler

Thank you trouserthief, I think I will update things as you suggest and give it a shot.

As a side question(asking anyone): If I want to provide replacement audio files for the estim components for a script to the SexScripts community, how would I do that?
The reason why I ask is I have files that could actually be pleasurable and have files that are painful but not in a "we cranked the volume to make this strong" sort of way but actually feel like distinct whip strikes. The unfortunate part is estim auduo depends on the type of estim equipment being used because some devices like the common Estim 2B, based on what others report, will smooth out or otherwise ignore short audio bursts. It would be basically an audio pack designed for devices that use direct audio properly, without translation. I could be wrong and perhaps some of the files available might work well(as opposed to seeming silent), but I'd need people with these devices willing to test the audio files on whatever they use. The isolated/safe audio amplifier>resistor>transformer>trodes sort of setup is what I use. I could use the same filenames so the code wouldn't need to be revised but I wouldn't want to wipe out someone's existing files(make it optional).
Would I need to fork a script as a new creation or is there a way to provide the files here on the forum where people could swap them in place if they want to try?

Re: Waiting Game
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:40 am 
Regular
maid_woman wrote:
Hello, i am a male, i live in a country where is not possible to buy a estim device, i love this script, i would love to play it in some way where the pain comes from applyng VERY HARD nippleclams for pain, could you please modify the script? i would appreciate it .
Thank you veru much

Build your own. I did it for about $100 and it's powerful enough to where I don't need to go more than 1/2 power unless I'm feeling extraordinarily brave.

It's on the SmartStim.com forum. I think you have to sign up to the forum to see read what's on the forum, but once you're in, go to the section titled, "StereoStim / DIY" and look up "TroniCs MidiStim." If you're not comfortable with soldering, he even offers a method to make it so there is no soldering required. And if you're familiar with how to do all that, there is a more advanced version that gives you a ton of controllability.