de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Waiting Game (v0.3.2) [Patched 30/Sep/2018]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:05 am 
Waiting Game is a script heavily inspired by ptdw's The Guillotine. It requires an e-stim device that supports sound input.

It uses the e-stim device and randomness to hopefully induce a thrilling experience that can last anywhere from ten to fourty minutes (up to the user).

After setup and starting, you find yourself tied to a chair while the hostess talks to you, every other minute, with no warning you receive a shock. It is entirely random (with reasonable minimum and maximum wait times) and as such its very hard to predict.

This script was originally meant to be just for myself, as I found myself enjoying The Guillotine, but wanting a more long experience rather than the short thrill it provided.

If there is enough interest, I'm open to adding more features, different hostesses and whatever else you can come up with.

changelog
v0.2
Show spoiler

v0.3
Show spoiler

v0.3.1
Show spoiler

v0.3.2 LATEST
Version 0.3.2 released

Fixed the script not taking note of what time you set outside of the min or max.

Last edited by unnamed007 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Waiting Game
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:50 am 
Veteran
Wow, thanks for writing this, can't wait to try it! It's much more fun playing other people's scripts since I don't know what's coming! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:32 pm 
Veteran
Hi @unnamed007, I tried your script, but it's missing the images folder, so no images are included in the download package. You should double check your included resources. Looking forward to trying it! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:16 am 
Newcomer
I have the same problem. No images.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 pm 
Hey folks. Sorry for the issues, this is my first script so bare with me.

I have a new problem when trying to update the script with the images and made a glitch thread, I'll wait for doti's response.

If you guys are curious or might think of a solution, here's the thread: https://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=775

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 am 
Alright, I re-published and double checked myself, it downloads pictures and everything. It's fixed.

Sorry for the delay and hope you enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:08 am 
v0.2 is live, if you have an old version, I recommend re-downloading.

• I fixed a couple of bugs related to running the game for the first time.
  • I fixed a bug where the game wouldn't exit properly after the exit conversation.
  • I increased the average waiting time between shocks slightly, as it was too short.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:22 pm 
Newcomer
What estim devices are recommended for scripts like this and Guillotine?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:55 pm 
The specific device doesn't matter very much. The one thing you need to make sure is that the device you choose has audio input.

Effectively, what scripts like these do is they play sounds which the e-stim device transforms into electric signals. Not all e-stim devices can do this, and some of them only have built-in microphone input.

The two most widely respected devices are the E-Stim 2B and the ErosTek 312B. However they are quite pricey for a first device.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:10 am 
Veteran
omono35 wrote:
What estim devices are recommended for scripts like this and Guillotine?

The ABox works great with these scripts and is less expensive than the 2B. I currently have the ABox, but would love to upgrade to the 2B someday to make the scripts even more interesting! lol That said, the ABox will work fine and with the right electrodes, is plenty painful enough to make to regret playing these scripts... :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 am 
Addict
Hey, what electrodes and electrode placement have people used, or recommend?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:07 pm 
Veteran
modnar wrote:
Hey, what electrodes and electrode placement have people used, or recommend?

Check out the pictures of electrodes in my strip-or-die script, that will give you a good idea of some of the options available. Even with a fairly weak e-stim unit, the right electrode can be very strong (and terrifying, when using these scripts, lol).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:04 am 
There's also a recommendation in this script iirc. It recommends placing them on your inner thighs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 am 
Regular
I love Waiting Game, thanks for creating it. It is a real mind fuck not knowing when the next shock will come, but the fear of knowing its coming, it incredible.

One think I would love to see is an expansion where you add a number of different sound files of various times, some long some short, and maybe some different levels, some high some low. A sine wave or saw tooth wave that might have different time lengths would be great.

That would really be a mind screw as the victim would never know how powerful or long or wave form might come next... who knows maybe a tickle, or maybe 30 seconds of sine wave set at the highest level.

As a scary option you could have a 20% higher than normal setting that might show up randomly to really keep the victim on edge hoping it dose not come during the session.

Just some thoughts.
Great script.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:00 pm 
Regular
Hello, i am a male, i live in a country where is not possible to buy a estim device, i love this script, i would love to play it in some way where the pain comes from applyng VERY HARD nippleclams for pain, could you please modify the script? i would appreciate it .
Thank you veru much