de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Ashley - Your Hottie Babysitter
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 am 
Veteran
CyberMistress veterans may remember my 'routines' (scripts) for that series based around a mean blonde girl who evaluates your behavior and convinces you to 'play' with her and her friends. Besides the core weekly 'evaluation' session (that could be run once a week to determine if you'ver been good or bad, and thus earn a maintenance or punishment level spanking!), there was one where Ashley persuaded you to experience her love of leather belts, as well as one where she was feeling horny and wanted your help to amuse herself and one where she introduced to to her evil friend Melanie. There was even a Christmas 'advent calendar' countdown! Ashley was initially made as just a bit of fun for me, but she became very popular among CyberMistress users, even those who'd not normally be interested in 'just' a spanking-based (and not more general BDSM) theme.

Spurred by public feedback, many more expansions were planned, but the unexpected closure of the CyberMistress forums and the 'ban' on using the program by the creator meant that there was no audience for these, and all work-in-progress was abandoned. Indeed, it was a while before I felt confident enough to develop for SexScripts after devoting literally *years* to CyberMistess scripting, only to have these efforts rendered a waste of time on a whim.

However, I randomly recalled the fun of creating the Christmas script for Ashley this past December, and decided it was a shame to let 'her' be lost to the past. Thus, I've decided to try and 'resurrect' her for SexScripts!

The differences between CyberMistress and SexScripts means that I can't do this with the built-in converter, sadly; Ashley was far too complex (I'd wager it was the most ambitious project made for CyberMistress at the time). This means re-writing the many scripts that made up the 'Ashley experience' by hand!

After several weeks of work, I've finally completed a working version of the original 'core' Ashley script: that is, your first 'meeting' with her, your first spanking from her, and your weekly 'evaluations' with her. I've intentionally left it so you can run this session repeatedly for testing purposes, rather than being limited to an actual seven-day 'break' between evaluations (in the original, Ashley would refuse to 'evaluate' you if a week in real-time had not yet passed), though eventually this will be how it works. The next step is to develop the rest of Ashley's old 'sessions' (belt-whipping, feeling horny, double trouble, etc.) and then finally add a couple of the old planned unfinished sessions I never got chance to in the CyberMistress days.

I need help, though, in the form of testers. Ashley is rather complicated, and it's hard keeping track of all the values and codes being switched on and off and saved and loaded, even for me the writer, so I'd really love some folks to take Ashley for a 'spin' and make sure she works as she should (e.g. doesn't given you maintenance spankings when you've been very naughty).

I know the board here has been a bit quiet for the last few months, with not as much feedback on scripts (at least, not on mine; the 'real-life blackmail' ones still seem rather popular), but I'm hoping this project might stir up some new interest, especially from those who were fans of 'Ashley' in her CyberMistress days.

I will be posting the 'beta' version of these scripts in this thread, rather than in the automated script database, as one needs the whole 'package' installed to use Ashley. If there is any confusion on how to install her or set things up, feel free to post or PM me.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this very rough (but hopefully functional!) 'blast from the past', with Ashley Redux: Return of the Hottie Babysitter! :D Let me know how you go if you give her a try!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
One thing that is NOT implemented and working is a way to actually track your behavior. In other words, before running Ashley you must change this via the 'Edit Behaviour' option in the main menu. This value (internally named 'attitude', FYI) is a numerical score (1-99) measuring how 'good' or 'bad' you've been; lower equals 'naughtier', while higher means 'well-behaved'. In the original CyberMistress program, this was used by the program itself and many scripts. Since there is no built-in 'dominant' in SexScripts, this value will not change unless Ashley changes it (and she often will!), but I will need to tie it in with other scripts like Domme or Jewell later. In the meantime, before running the session, manually edit your Behaviour score (honestly!) to reflect how you've been behaving recently.

IMPORTANT NOTE 2:
You can also rename and setup your (real or imaginary) 'dominant' via the menu too, and should do so before running Ashley the first time. This 'dominant' will be treated as your 'guardian' who sent Ashley, so could be anyone from your wife or Mistress to your mother or boss at work! :)

IMPORTANT NOTE 3:
If you don't use my Enhanced Setup scripts (available elsewhere on this site's forums), you MUST click the 'Config Implements' button before running Ashley for the first time. It is expected that you own at least one item on the implements list. If not, find or buy one before running Ashley, even if it's just a cheap wooden spoon or ruler!

VERSION 1.7+ UPDATE:
Added a very basic 'crossover' with Mart's fantastic 'Domme' script, so that your 'attitude' with her will be used by Ashley to determine if you've been behaving yourself or not. This will only work if you have Domme installed and change your Dominant via Ashley's settings to 'Domme'. I've also includes many more 'cheat' and setting options to customize. Note that by default, Ashley will give less swats now (a more realistic number), but you can easily make her spank as much as she did in previous (v1.6 and below) versions by selecting the 'Cheats & Settings' button, choosing 'Edit Difficulty' and then changing 'Swat Multiplier' from 1 (default) to 2 (double!).

VERSION 1.10+ UPDATE:
*You will need to do a 'total reset' after updating from an earlier version than 1.10, sorry!*
Added a 'limit' on how often Ashley evaluates your behaviour, as in the original CM version. By default, this is once per week, but this can be easily changed via the 'settings' option in the main menu. You can set this to weekly, daily, or your own custom time (e.g. once per hour!). You can also choose 'no limit' to be able to have her visit any time you want. 'No Limit' may be the preferable setting right now, but note that in future versions, if you are not due for evaluations, Ashley will still 'visit', but for a different kind of 'session' with you, designed more for 'regular babysitting' and fun than for disciplinary evaluation.

VERSION 1.13+ UPDATE:
Fixed a critical bug. Also rearranged some sound files for better file management.

DOWNLOAD:
Either get it from the Scripts page here (or search under Scripts for 'ayhbs')
*or* via direct download here: Core v1.13 and Outfit Packs (HB).
Make sure you download the core and *all* 'Outfit Packs'!

Last edited by Banjo on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:27 am, edited 15 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Ashley - Your Hottie Babysitter
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:46 am 
Veteran
Hi Banjo,

Fantastic work! Totally forgot her but I do remember her very well! Loved the script in CM, love to see it here again.
It feels like seeing a childhood sweetheart! Only forgot how strict she was! Love to be a beta tester in case you need one.

Did run it today, as a first run. Don't want to spoil the fun now for me so I wait for running it a second time.

It seems you've improved a lot and the script is even better then at old times! Very, very good! I'm really impressed! And, I must confess, I do have a crush on her, again. :)

Very curious to see this expanding and where this will leads to. This is great!
If I can help, or can do something in return, I gladly would love to.

One little point, the text for the final spanking to begin was displayed twice.
Everything else runs smoothly!

Thank you,
Mart.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:07 pm 
Veteran
Hi Mart, great to see you enjoying Ashley again. It feels like so long since I 'worked' on her, and it's been fun revisiting the script. She's sadly still only a shadow of her former CyberMistress self, due to the time and work needed to add the other sessions back in, but I am trying to improve and update her as I go.

I know what you mean about falling for her all over again like a childhood sweetheart... I felt that way just running her again after all this time! :oops: But yes, she is strict and can be rather mean... :twisted:

I think I've fixed the double message buy you reported, Mart; let me know!

I'd very much appreciate your (and anyone else who's interested) help in 'beta testing' this project.

Note: I have removed the download link and added Ashley to the scripts database here, hopefully making her easier to find and download. Please let me know if there are any problems installing her that way. Make sure you download version 1.x (onwards) and also make sure you download the three Outfit Packs needed from the database as well. If you can't see them listed, you can search the script database for 'ayhbs' to find them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:50 am 
Veteran
Wow! Brilliant. I love the potential to interact with other Dommes. Lookng forward to updates.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 pm 
Regular
Okay so what exactly do I have to download now?

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

The file ./../files/ayhbsoutfitpackHB1_1452879905.zip does not exist.

I get this error when trying to download one of the outfits.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:09 am 
Veteran
asd135mt2015com wrote:
Okay so what exactly do I have to download now?

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

The file ./../files/ayhbsoutfitpackHB1_1452879905.zip does not exist.

I get this error when trying to download one of the outfits.

Sounds like an issue with the SexScripts website itself. I was able to download them myself fine last night.

I've republished Outfit Packs 1-3 and then seem to be downloadable now. If it happens again, we'll need to alert Doti that something is wrong. If it turns out to be a website limitation (i.e. being auto-removed because they're "too big", though 15mb doesn't seem like much to me), I will have to remove Ashley from the database and force folks to use direct download links in this thread. Either that or, as I'm thinking, finally start up a new website for my SS projects like her! :)

That said, although the database makes things easier to download, this is why I actually prefer direct download links in threads. I have thus posted alternate links in the first post, in case downloading from the database becomes an ongoing issue.

It's just a shame that it seems most casual SS users just check the Scripts page for new stuff rather than looking in the Scripts threads (based on how many downloads my past stuff has gotten when offered in both ways). I guess this is the "Facebook generation" problem: people these days would rather click a simple "like" button than type out a thoughtful post on *why* they like something! :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:58 am 
Veteran
Hi Banjo.

I'm loving your scripts.

I was wondering if as a punishment Ashley could send you to play in the GameHub? She could select the game, opponent and config for the game based on your behaviour score or other parameters.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:31 am 
Veteran
arthurb wrote:
Hi Banjo.

I'm loving your scripts.

I was wondering if as a punishment Ashley could send you to play in the GameHub? She could select the game, opponent and config for the game based on your behaviour score or other parameters.

Glad you're enjoying them! Any feedback on anything is very, very welcome, and suggestions are always considered too.

I hadn't thought of that, but it's a REALLY cool idea! Whether I get it implemented before or after I add the remaining "missing" parts of Ashley from CyberMistress ("Belt-Whipped", "So Horny" and "Double Trouble"), I'm not sure, but I'm tempted, as I very much like the idea.

I was also considering adding Ashley as an opponent to play against for some of the games too. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:07 pm 
Veteran
Hi Banjo,

I've run the introduction again and can confirm the double final spanking message is fixed.

Playing a game against Ashley would be very hot. Specially if she suggest it and decide which game she want to play. Some games are harder to play then others!

I've to think about the attitude measure from Domme. Domme works now with punish and reward points but I'll think about some calculation out of them and may be other values and create a attitude value for Domme which you can use. Will let you know when I've done that.

Really love Ashley is back! Love your writing.
Keep going with the good work.

Mart.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:06 pm 
Veteran
martlb wrote:
Hi Banjo,

I've run the introduction again and can confirm the double final spanking message is fixed.

Playing a game against Ashley would be very hot. Specially if she suggest it and decide which game she want to play. Some games are harder to play then others!

I've to think about the attitude measure from Domme. Domme works now with punish and reward points but I'll think about some calculation out of them and may be other values and create a attitude value for Domme which you can use. Will let you know when I've done that.

Really love Ashley is back! Love your writing.
Keep going with the good work.

Mart.

Thanks, Mart.

The more I think about it, the more I love the idea of Ashley just being in the mood to play a game with you and picking the one SHE wants. Heck, she may even "handicap" you (or herself), since some games do allow that. Or she may just feel like making you spin the Wheel of Punishment for a random beating! :(

Glad you're having so much fun with Ashley, even in this limited state so far. Writing her is such fun (as you know, writing is what I do... it's the coding I've had to teach myself and still struggle with), and it's really cool to be returning to her and remembering her "personality" as I do so. You know how some writers insist that their characters "take over" and demand changes and certain paths when they are written? That's happened several times with Ashley, where "she" forces me to change my own plans for something with her to suit how "she" would speak or think instead.

I'd love any help you can provide with a simple way to "link" Ashley and Domme. I keep meaning to spend more time with Domme, actually, as I love what I've seen of her but I just have never had the time to commit to setting her up properly with my likes/dislikes and using her regularly... I get the feeling she's a rather demanding lady! :)

Thanks again for the feedback and kind words. I really appreciate it. After all, it's for folks like you I post these projects rather than keep them to myself!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 am 
Addict
Banjo,

Love Ashley and the new games.

(ashleyweeklyspank)

Extra Spanking block (lines 896 - 915), the if(choice == ) block skips 4 and goes to 6, crack should be 4 and wet should be 5.

I am a little confused by line 1180, that seems to fire almost if not every time because it needs every single one of those values to be false. Is that even possible, I don't see any options in ashleybabysitter that sets them all to false?

Lines 1696 and 1699 should only have one = sign

(other notes)

Not sure why, but a lot of the variables don't seem to be saving to properties for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:06 am 
Veteran
marspank wrote:
Banjo,

Love Ashley and the new games.

(ashleyweeklyspank)

Extra Spanking block (lines 896 - 915), the if(choice == ) block skips 4 and goes to 6, crack should be 4 and wet should be 5.

I am a little confused by line 1180, that seems to fire almost if not every time because it needs every single one of those values to be false. Is that even possible, I don't see any options in ashleybabysitter that sets them all to false?

Lines 1696 and 1699 should only have one = sign

(other notes)

Not sure why, but a lot of the variables don't seem to be saving to properties for me.

Hi Marspank,

Thanks for the feedback and bug reports... it's a HUGE help!

I've fixed the "==" mistake and the wrong "extras" numbering (I removed one from the old script, but forgot to fix the numbers!) and will post an update tonight.

As for line 1180, I'm pretty sure you're right that the current script never sets all those values to false... but 1) this was already like this in the original, and I didn't want to "break" anything by removing it, and 2) it will almost certainly be used with future updates where these values might indeed all be set to false.

Again, many thanks for the testing, help and kind words.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:53 pm 
Addict
Couple of other quick things. Just ran a test where I manually set Ashley to pissedoff and noticed the following things:

1) on line 1887 you forgot to add the word minutes at the end

2) When you call resetSession on line 1704 it overwrites some of the values that seem to be meant to store progress, specifically behaviour and gotassfucked (and maybe gotdoubleextras? I don't see this ever being actually used because it will always be null before the second extras check and then set true but then deleted by the reset).

I know the two I mentioned are used in ashleybabysitter for taunts

I think all of the mood settings probably intend to be reset and there will be other built on scripts or things added that determine her mood? (pissedoff, horny, badmood)

3) Should the cheat script perhaps modify a value or mood setting?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:26 pm 
Veteran
Thanks, mate. This is really helpful!

marspank wrote:
1) on line 1887 you forgot to add the word minutes at the end

Fixed (though it was line 1557, I think, but I found the error)!

marspank wrote:
2) When you call resetSession on line 1704 it overwrites some of the values that seem to be meant to store progress, specifically behaviour and gotassfucked (and maybe gotdoubleextras? I don't see this ever being actually used because it will always be null before the second extras check and then set true but then deleted by the reset).

Fixed! I also took the opportunity to double-check and fix a few other values reset wrongly too. 'gotdoubleextras' was a holdover from the CyberMistress original that may now be obsolete (it was part of making sure you don't get assigned too many extra spanking 'rounds'), but I've left if in to make sure nothing breaks, or in case I use it later.

Regarding moods, 'pissedoff' should indeed be reset but not 'badmood' and 'horny', as the former is intended more for "you said something to make her angry during a script" whereas the latter two are persistent moods she may just turn up with through no fault of your own!

As you noticed, Ashley cannot 'use' those alternate moods in the current version. The CyberMistress original had her sometimes randomly be in one of those moods when she visited, which could lead to other sessions being loaded, but I haven't restored that functionality yet. When they have a proper effect, I will definitely add a way to "cheat" and manually set her moods too! :)

Oh, and the "cheater" script is just for when you try and run an Ashley script you're not "supposed" to (e.g. try to skip the menu, setups or first meetings). Other tools will be via the YHBS core script, as the "Edit Dominant", "Edit Behaviour" and reset commands are now, though probably via a separate menu.

(for the record, quite a few things are non-functional but included for future use, especially Ashley's 'knowledge' of things she doesn't yet touch on, like what sports you like, or even the size of your penis!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:55 pm 
Regular
thanks for uploading them to mediafire, it works perfectly fine now.