de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Exercise tease
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 pm 
Regular
I found exercise tease. It's called "thebiggestloser". In this tease you have to do exercises every two days. Do you know scripts that are similar to that or are better? Please I realy need that teases, it forcing me to do exercises that I hate that. I was running but my legs is sore for now and I can't.

:)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Exercise tease
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:32 pm 
Site Admin
You should search the scripts with the "fitness" tag.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 pm 
Regular
But there are no good fitness scripts. Maybe someone know where I could find script which is forcing me to do exercise and getting my body better ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 pm 
Site Admin
Well I don't know more than them. AS I think about it, I could make a full fitness program, it wouldn't be very hard.
I know some other readers have the same ideas than me, so eventually lets coordinate.

To meagustagucio : which "tags" do you think would fit well, apart "fitness" ? (perhaps "formale" and "forfemale", "femaledom" or "maledom", and ?)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm 
Regular
doti wrote:
Well I don't know more than them. AS I think about it, I could make a full fitness program, it wouldn't be very hard.
I know some other readers have the same ideas than me, so eventually lets coordinate.

To meagustagucio : which "tags" do you think would fit well, apart "fitness" ? (perhaps "formale" and "forfemale", "femaledom" or "maledom", and ?)

I think that "formale" and "forfemale" are good choice. Dude, you said it wouldn't be very hard. What it means? exercise should be done in time intervals. I mean that if you done push ups very well and you are realy exhausted your next push ups should be 2 days latter, not tomorrow. But I have an idea. Script could say that subject have to open it every single day, and we, people, community, I mean forums persons could make a good exercises planning. It could be like a gym!

for example,
Monday ( first day ): push ups, sit-ups and stretching
Tuesday: half-squats, split steps, front lunges

Script should preach to follow a diet. Hmm maybe if you ate candys you will get more punish.

Enough for now. Let's see what will you say

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:40 pm 
Site Admin
What would be missing, for me, is the fitness part, as I'm not sure how to explain exercices in english, and I don't even know some of them ("split step" ?). What is "not hard" is the programming part.

You'll be able to make a list of exercices ? ["name", "description", number for an average person or time for an average person, good number of series]

Like :
Code:
["push-ups", "in a prone position, put the hand separated by 50cm. Then a move is raising and lowering the body using the arms", 14, 5]
["sit-ups", "....

Doing a community part is quite out of what SexScripts can do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm 
Regular
That sounds good. But every single exercise is @ yt. I think script should forcing, not explaining. How do you think about before session subject will get list of exercises which he will have to do in the session. Script will wait till he don't find how to do for example "push ups" in yt or anywhere. Now you could ask, some will be wrong to do push-ups. But for example, Madame Trainer will say "Make 40 push-ups loser! I want you to do it slowly and correctly or just correctly". Also I could try to find sexy pictures where sexy girls are doing exercises. So what should I do?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:05 am 
Site Admin
Pictures would be great, and I understand the use of youtube, but I'm think about some special variant, like hindu push-up, etc., that perhaps you won't find any video about (and picture won't be clear enough).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 pm 
Regular
It sounds realy good! Okay, I will try to find some pictures, and I will write some descriptions today. Just let me know if you need me in any other job.

So, I will:
1. Find some sexy girls doing exercises on pictures
2. Write descriptions to push ups, sit ups and more

I'm glad you are still with me. It could be good other people could want to help us too. Maybe these people could have some thinks, who knows?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:50 pm 
Site Admin
Apart those sexy girls for the exercices themselves, a bunch (3 to 10) of picture of the same person would be good, as a trainer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:50 pm 
Regular
There are some pictures. Before day end I will try to write some descriptions. Choose some pictures or maybe you want me to do that.

hmm we got pictures but we need a plan. Exercises shouldnt repeat in every day. Any thinks about plan?

https://hotfile.com/dl/239946660/3350c06/new.rar.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 pm 
Site Admin
If you are able to sexpress some rules, tell me. For example, "always 3 exercices, every other day, with on replacement by week", "if only 80% is done, ask for it again the next day with the same number", or things like that. If not possible, we'll need a sample plan, and perhaps even a scenario (a sample use of someone, describing what was asked, what he could do instead, then the next day...).

Anyway, please consider the structure above, for each exercices, some relative numbers wll be needed.

Edit : got the pictures. I won't be able to associate them to exercices. Also, some of them as the trainer ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm 
Regular
Dude, I think that is the time to please some Mistresses for help. I can make a plan, but realy Mistress should make a scenario. I mean that I will no write scenario for exercises. I can connect picture to describe but Mistress should make a scenario with blaming + some more additions, you know what I mean?

Please find Mistress, I will PM her and we will make it together.

How about that? I could also try to make some sexpress rules, but consider my idea.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 pm 
Site Admin
Ahemm, I'm sorry, most of the scripts here (or teases somewhere else) are not done by a benevolent mistress awaiting requests from random people.
In fact you are now exceptionnaly lucky to find someone to help you to get a script corresponding to your needs.

Notice, this website is public, and some professionnal mistress may PM you as they want. I suggest you announce a bounty of $500 - $1000.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 am 
Regular
Don't worry. I think that this script will be popular. Maybe not before it starts but when people will like it. I will try to do my job tomorrow because today I have no time anymore. Tell me, please on what part of scripting you are?