de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Interrogation
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 pm 
Newcomer
Hi ptdw,

Thank you very much for this great script. It's definitely one of my favorites. I check out and vote on the sessions pretty much each day. It's a shame that those who play by the rules get down voted (it happened to me on pretty much every public session.) but I understand that's it's hard to find a better way to keep the bad players out (short of having Miss Sai Tai Tiger in person to conduct the interrogation.

Again thank you very much for this wonderful script. I know it takes a lot of time and efforts.
sissy vero.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:05 pm 
Veteran
sissy_vero wrote:
Hi ptdw,

Thank you very much for this great script. It's definitely one of my favorites. I check out and vote on the sessions pretty much each day. It's a shame that those who play by the rules get down voted (it happened to me on pretty much every public session.) but I understand that's it's hard to find a better way to keep the bad players out (short of having Miss Sai Tai Tiger in person to conduct the interrogation.

Again thank you very much for this wonderful script. I know it takes a lot of time and efforts.
sissy vero.

@sissy_vero, thanks for your feedback and encouragement! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. That really motivates me (and I'm sure other script writers) to continue.

Just as a reminder about voting. The pictures are taken at random times, so the pictures you see aren't going to be a perfect photo shoot. If it's possible the player was doing the right thing, give them the benefit of the doubt. I only vote below 5 when it's obvious the player didn't answer questions and wasn't doing the tasks. If the player seems to have done the tasks, please vote high to counteract those who may not get the system yet.

I just released version 1.20 which fixes the minor bugs I mentioned yesterday, and should also fix the "no script" error mentioned earlier in the thread. That seems to have happened when you play with no (or very limited) toys. I have now added checks for that.

That said, if you play the script without basic toys (pay attention to what the secretary tells you about that) or if you just answer all of the questions, the script will be very quick (and boring). You need to play with a good collection of toys, and actually resist answering. Don't give in so easily ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 pm 
Shy
Hey everyone

I have to say I love this script and the idea behind it. Thank you for creating such an exciting script. I have one favour, i would be more tempting for me if you disabled the option to restart the setup and enter new data whenever you want because when I'm on display for other users I could just quickly change the name and all and it would also change so for the other viewers. So that when I'm up for display I'm not able to change anything in my profile.

Best regards
JOHN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 pm 
Veteran
hansbauer wrote:
I have to say I love this script and the idea behind it. Thank you for creating such an exciting script. I have one favour, i would be more tempting for me if you disabled the option to restart the setup and enter new data whenever you want because when I'm on display for other users I could just quickly change the name and all and it would also change so for the other viewers. So that when I'm up for display I'm not able to change anything in my profile.

Hi @hansbauer. Actually, going back to reception and changing your info won't affect what's on display to others if you coerced into talking. However, "my status" shows the info you entered in Reception. I may change that, as I agree it's a little confusing. Your status info is just visible to you, unless you've "confessed" any of that.

Since there are only three slots, and they cycle pretty quickly, I'm curious how many people have made it through and resisted? It seems 95% of the players just answer all of the questions and quit the script, which seems so...boring!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:23 pm 
Newcomer
ptdw wrote:
It seems 95% of the players just answer all of the questions and quit the script, which seems so...boring!

Maybe because there isn't really any incentive to lie. I think it would be different if you had real leverage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:50 pm 
Veteran
Akiron wrote:
ptdw wrote:
It seems 95% of the players just answer all of the questions and quit the script, which seems so...boring!

Maybe because there isn't really any incentive to lie. I think it would be different if you had real leverage

What questions do you think she should ask instead? Playing with my real info, I know I'd be very motivated to resist.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:54 pm 
I played it a few times. Once made it right through. Once a couple of weeks ago I gave up after quite a few rounds. It took a lot of pictures, but when it went to expose them I got a pop-up that said something like, error - no file found.
Bad news for the script, but a relief to me, lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:57 pm 
Veteran
I uploaded version 1.21 today, which is a minor update that fixes a few things that were bugging me.

Just as a reminder, you'll get way more out of this script if you have the proper nipple and cock/ball torture devices. Otherwise, the interrogator has nothing to work with. In addition, resisting her questions will be a lot more interesting than just cooperating. Resist! :twisted:

If anyone has suggestions or bug reports, please let me know. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm 
Shy
Hello.
I played the script yesterday, a little bit scared and I loved it, no bugs at all.
So now, some suggestions: I don't know if it was normal but instead of many repetitions of a same exercise, we should get a whole panel of different ones (I only got push ups) or stress positions.
I strongly suggest spanking, caning and whipping of different parts of the body, ones that leave marks. Kneeling on rice or a ruler could be fine too.
Since we don't "talk" but click on buttons, why not some gags? Pee soaked underwear, drooling gags... and restraints, a lot of tasks could be done with cuffs and chains.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:20 am 
Veteran
selfcare wrote:
Hello.
I played the script yesterday, a little bit scared and I loved it, no bugs at all.
So now, some suggestions: I don't know if it was normal but instead of many repetitions of a same exercise, we should get a whole panel of different ones (I only got push ups) or stress positions.
I strongly suggest spanking, caning and whipping of different parts of the body, ones that leave marks. Kneeling on rice or a ruler could be fine too.
Since we don't "talk" but click on buttons, why not some gags? Pee soaked underwear, drooling gags... and restraints, a lot of tasks could be done with cuffs and chains.

Glad it worked and someone finally got the concept. lol. All great ideas, and I'll see what I can do as time permits.

One of the reasons I made this script was to incorporate some specialized "tools" that I have that aren't used in any other scripts. If players don't have the same equipment, it probably is somewhat repetitive, as she doesn't have a lot to work with. I agree that more variety would help.

Any suggestions on the questions, or are they good enough for serious players? Hope more people actually play, I also think it's a pretty intense/fun script if you play for real.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 pm 
Addict
Hi ptdw,

the idea of your script is really appealing. Being tortured by an attractive interrogator trying to get you to reveal personal information.

Incorporating a webcam and "televising" pictures adds a mean twist. That way one can't avoid torture as one never knwos when the next photo will be transmitted. So there's no way of cheating.

When doing my session I was at the verge of confessing more than once and your torturer was right I was in a lot of pain.

Thumbs up for your script.

By the way, did you take measures so you can't see your own session via 'Watch'? When I click on it the text says: 'There are currently no sessions to watch' While the start-screen says 'I recently interrogated cgut2001. Watch our session and see what I discovered!' So I guess at least my username has been uploaded.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:01 pm 
Veteran
cgut2001 wrote:
By the way, did you take measures so you can't see your own session via 'Watch'? When I click on it the text says: 'There are currently no sessions to watch' While the start-screen says 'I recently interrogated cgut2001. Watch our session and see what I discovered!' So I guess at least my username has been uploaded.

Hi cgut2001, glad you liked the script! Your pictures were uploaded and I gave you a 10 ;) Not sure why you don't see sessions. There should always be three visible, and I don't think I blocked players from seeing their own. I played once as well and remember seeing mine. Try again, and if you still can't see any sessions, maybe we need to debug that. Let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:28 pm 
Addict
Hi ptdw,

thanks for your answer.

ptdw wrote:
Not sure why you don't see sessions. There should always be three visible, and I don't think I blocked players from seeing their own. I played once as well and remember seeing mine. Try again, and if you still can't see any sessions, maybe we need to debug that. Let me know.

I still can't see any sessions (see attachment)

Attachment:
no_sessions.jpg
no_sessions.jpg [ 61.22 KiB | Viewed 15103 times ]

As you suggested, I did some quick debugging by tracing variables. The problem seems to originate in this check:

Code:
def pid = receiveInteger("interrogation.slot."+count)

It returns 'null' for count = 0 ('interrogation.slot.0'). I also tried higher numbers but it stays null.

ptdw wrote:
cgut2001 wrote:
Your pictures were uploaded and I gave you a 10 ;)

Thanks ;)

Yet this shows the next problem. I don't see any votes when clickin on 'My Status' (see image)

Attachment:
no_votes.jpg
no_votes.jpg [ 12.7 KiB | Viewed 15103 times ]

Another quick debug showed 'receiveInteger("interrogation."+identifier+".views")' and 'receiveInteger("interrogation."+identifier+".rating")' both returned 'null'

I tested with Debian Stretch, Windows 10 and Windows XP using Sun Java 6 and 7. On all machines I tried copied installs and blank installs of sexscripts. The outcome was always the same.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 am 
Addict
It seems to be a problem with SexScripts itself.

Using Version 10.1.2018 (from the exscripts website), I run into the problems

When using Version 25.10.2017 (still availabe at souceforge) everything seems to work fine.

Thanks to the 12 users who voted on my session

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 pm 
Regular
I've only tried it once so far PTDW, and in the offline format it was great! I did want to mention - the number of pushups given were WAY above my capability (literally hundreds), so you might want to tweek that so there aren't back to back to back sessions of pushups.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next