de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Interrogation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 am 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
By the way: The pictures are great. This lady is exactly the kind of women I could imagine beeing the interviewer in a real espionage case somewhere in asia

She is Sai Tai Tiger, one of the Sado-beauties

I think Red Poison may become the receptionist in a local tweak to my version from a picture set I have :twisted:

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:35 pm 
@ptdw: I had a quick search in the forum and found this solution for your button challange:

def time = showButton("Please click", 10)
if(time<10) {
show("Clicked !")
}

It might help you to display a button but continue the action going on.

@arthurb Thank you for the info on that!

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:41 pm 
@ptdw: Please forget about my last post. The script is still stopping and waiting. So I guess, no countdown or time display is possible...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:48 pm 
Veteran
@arthurb, thanks for the source info. I just got these by googling and it wasn't easy to find what I was looking for.

Just uploaded 0.93, which includes an attempt at real support for female interrogation. It includes a few other minor changes, including:

Show spoiler

I'm getting very close to releasing 1.0, so if anyone run into any issues, please let me know in the forum or by PM. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:31 am 
Veteran
Thanks ptdw, this is a great script concept!

ptdw wrote:
@arthurb, thanks for the source info. I just got these by googling and it wasn't easy to find what I was looking for.

If you are looking for more pictures for a Military Interrogation type of theme, then there is the site Uniform Beauties which used to be called Stasigirls

So you can find more images with google image searches containing these sites, e.g. site:stasigirls.com
or www.uniformbeauties.com

It depends on what kind of theme you are going for i.e. if you are going for a Televised Game Show Torture kind of theme, or a Military Interrogation. If the latter though, the "Who wants to be a Millionaire" music doesn't quite fit. If the former, you could go for interrogators dressed like a game show hostesses. Both could work.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 pm 
Veteran
Just uploaded 1.0. It's basically the same as 0.93, but now voting counts, and is reset for each new "televised" session. If a player's average vote drops below 5, they'll be banned from playing for a short time, and also treated more severely in the next session.

Please vote less than 5 for players whose pictures don't match the descriptions. There will be some players that have very short sessions and just confess everything. I guess those would be a 5, as they are still cooperating. For more interesting sessions where the pictures match the description, feel free to vote higher. There may be more vote-based rewards/consequences in future versions.

If you end up scoring low, don't worry--you'll be able to play again soon and can have another chance at a higher score. Since the pictures are taken at random times, I'd be surprised if anyone has a perfect picture set, but lets see who the first player to earn a 10 will be. I'm guessing that won't be easy! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:06 pm 
Regular
Nice script, tested it a bit and I like it. But during the first set of televised tasks the script or sextools crashed... don't remember the exact error message but it was a java error. This never happend to me before. :?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 pm 
Veteran
servant wrote:
Nice script, tested it a bit and I like it. But during the first set of televised tasks the script or sextools crashed... don't remember the exact error message but it was a java error. This never happend to me before. :?

Thanks, but sorry to hear it crashed. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to track down without more information. Specifically, what was the last text you saw on the screen, and better yet, what did the message say?

Has anyone else had any problems?

Also, (this isn't directed at you)...I'm a little disappointed that so many people are using bogus pictures and not really playing. Please keep in mind that you can play without choosing the "televised" option, and the experience will be exactly the same (just without wasting server calls/resources). Please only select the televised option if you're really going to play for real. You can test all you want without selecting that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:34 pm 
Hi ptdw,

there are no wastes server calls /resources ;) To see others play it for real is fun! ;)
So let's hope the ppl will start to create nice pictures of themselfs while suffering to keep their secrets...
Maybe it is an "too soft" option to allow ppl to upload own pictures. In one script I have seen it is possible to test if there is a webcam available. The script just quits if no cam is connected to the computer. I will figure out, how this works. Some minutes later: It was Jennifers Blackmail Script.

Code:
show("Lets check the webcam is working working.. Smile")
   def filename = getImage("Smile :-)")
-
-
-
setImage("jennifers_blackmail/00.jpg")
   if ((filename == null) || (!android && (!filename.contains("captured")) )) {
      show("You don't have a webcam? - Stop wasting my time!")
      showButton("Sorry")
     return

Okay, not a a real solution. On windows and mac it only checks for no picture at all. Maybe it is possible to check if the filename is alphanumerical. If so, reject the picture since webcam files will be stored only with numerical filenames?

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
servant wrote:

Thanks, but sorry to hear it crashed. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to track down without more information. Specifically, what was the last text you saw on the screen, and better yet, what did the message say?

Has anyone else had any problems?

Also, (this isn't directed at you)...I'm a little disappointed that so many people are using bogus pictures and not really playing. Please keep in mind that you can play without choosing the "televised" option, and the experience will be exactly the same (just without wasting server calls/resources). Please only select the televised option if you're really going to play for real. You can test all you want without selecting that.

Had to do situps, followed by a set of planks. Then the scripts wants me to do another set of planks and it directly crashed. It crashed the moment when the timer starts to count the time. Don't know the exact message, sorry :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:39 pm 
Veteran
servant wrote:
Had to do situps, followed by a set of planks. Then the scripts wants me to do another set of planks and it directly crashed. It crashed the moment when the timer starts to count the time. Don't know the exact message, sorry :(

Great, that helps a lot. I'll look into it soon. Thanks for the feedback...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:27 am 
Regular
In playing a non-televised session. I selected "I'm not telling" and instead of getting a punishment task I got an error message "error no script" and the script ended. I tried it several times with different interrogation questions and it happened each time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:06 pm 
Veteran
I uploaded version 1.10, which should fix the null error which occasionally occurred at the end of an interrogation. That was really elusive! Please continue to report any bugs you find, and I'll work on them as I have time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:17 pm 
Regular
I am getting the same error as anythingforalady. It says 'no script' when you refuse to answer. I have downloaded the latest version and still getting it.

Also, it seems to refuse you another round if you don't get any votes at all - I am guessing it assumes no votes=0 and therefore below 5.

I'd consider the ban for a short time thing for low votes to be a frustrating pain anyway - not sure it adds to the fun of the script and makes someone less likely to go back for more. Keep the increased pain thing but if your aim is to encourage more co-operation and people actually posting pictures of them actually doing activities I'd lose the temporary ban and instead think of another way to achieve it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:47 pm 
Veteran
fetishdj wrote:
I am getting the same error as anythingforalady. It says 'no script' when you refuse to answer. I have downloaded the latest version and still getting it.

Also, it seems to refuse you another round if you don't get any votes at all - I am guessing it assumes no votes=0 and therefore below 5.

I'd consider the ban for a short time thing for low votes to be a frustrating pain anyway - not sure it adds to the fun of the script and makes someone less likely to go back for more. Keep the increased pain thing but if your aim is to encourage more co-operation and people actually posting pictures of them actually doing activities I'd lose the temporary ban and instead think of another way to achieve it.

I'll see if I can find the error, but it's really difficult since everything seems to be working for me. Maybe it's related to available toys? I've been testing with everything enabled. I am aware of a couple of minor issues that I haven't had time to fix, but nothing that should result in "no script".

Regarding the 24 hour ban thing...I'm really surprised by the number of people that play these scripts in webcam mode and then just post a blank image or just sit in a chair watching the script play out. It just ties up resources and makes it less fun for everyone else. It also make script development less fun, and those of us who do write scripts less motivated to continue.

All of my scripts can be played without webcam mode in order to test them or experiment. The voting system is designed to stop people who are not seriously playing from continuing to use resources. They should be playing in the non-televised mode if they just want to experiment.

I'm really not sure how else to motivate players to use the correct mode other than a voting-type system. We could do what we do in Courtroom and have locked collateral, but that requires extra servers and moderation. However, I do admit that some serious players probably get down-voted incorrectly. Anyway, I'll try to think of some better ways to handle it. Suggestions are always welcome!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next