de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Interrogation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:32 pm 
Veteran
robslut wrote:
I did want to mention - the number of pushups given were WAY above my capability (literally hundreds), so you might want to tweek that so there aren't back to back to back sessions of pushups.

Thanks for the feedback, and glad you liked the script! So...you're not an olympic athlete? I thought we all were. :D Sorry about the push-ups, I'll tweak that in the next version.

I tested the middle level myself, and everything was just enough to almost push me into talking. I think the hardest mode would have pushed me over the edge. Hopefully I can get an update out soon.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:38 am 
Veteran
I just uploaded a minor update that fixes a few things and tweaks the exercise requirements a bit. No major changes in this version.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:30 pm 
Hello. I think this may be broken, It crashes when it asks for your last name. It pauses with no buttons available.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:55 am 
Veteran
JamieR wrote:
Hello. I think this may be broken, It crashes when it asks for your last name. It pauses with no buttons available.

Are you sure your sexscripts and interrogation scripts are up to date? I checked it very recently, and it was working fine. Anyone else having trouble? What platform are you on? This one probably won't work on android...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:17 am 
Hmm it was windows, it could be that the server wasn't quite right, it seemed to pause for a time between screens. I'll redownload the script and try again =)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:00 pm 
Newcomer
I think the idea of this script is super hot but there's a problem with the incentives. I think I figured out a way too make it a real interrogation:

1. The stakes:
You make the slave do some stuff "in preparation" for the interrogation and take some incriminating photos. Those will be released if they run off, along with other shots that are taken during the game.

2. The game:
The slave gets a normal pic of him, and needs to answer questions. At the end his pic along with his answers will be displayed ANYWAY. Now there's an incentive to lie.
Sometimes, the interrogator might suspect the slave is lying and torture him to try to get him to change his answer. If he's willing the torture will stop and the questions will continue. If not he'll be tortured until the interrogator is satisfied.

3. The twist:
The slave is allowed to skip a questions and refuse to answer, and here's where it gets interesting.
Let's say the question was "Do you like getting dressed in female clothes?"
If he says yes, it'll show up next to his pic with all the other answers. If he skips, we know the answer is "yes" (otherwise he wouldn't have skipped).
So the interrogator might let him skip it, but it might also decides to torture him until he confesses and says yes. At this point if he says no he can be punished for lying.
After each torture the interrogator can ask "Are you willing to answer now?"
And sometimes when the slave says "no" the interrogator will let it go, so the slave never knows if he'll be spared or continued to be tortured so there's a struggle for him.
Sometimes the interrogator won't let go until they get an answer, sometimes the slave will suffer a bit and be spared, and sometimes he won't be punished for it at all. This uncertainty fixes the incentives problem and makes it so there's a real interrogation going on.

Penalty:
If the slave quits, you can also publish his skipped questions along with his compromising photos. So it'll say next to his images something like "refused to answer whether or not he sucked a cock", which people watching would know meant that he did. Or, "tried to refused to answer about cumming anally but eventually confessed"

Would love to know what you think!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:50 pm 
Veteran
In another thread, @UKSlaveMan gave some good feedback about the script, so I wanted to post it here and respond:

UKslaveman wrote:
For ptdw...
I wanted to comment bout your script "Interrogation"... although first time I downloaded it, I couldn't get it to run, a second attempt proved successful and I found it to be a very good piece of work. It didn't seem tacky or lame, and it didn't require huge amounts of clicking on "pre-defined responses", instead it could just be left running for the 'victim' to follow the instructions... WELL DONE!

I have no idea how one would even start writing such a script or how difficult it was to produce that piece of work, but if I might make a couple of suggestions which you could consider in the event that you choose to rewrite a new version...

My first point is that the initial reception area requires you to truthfully (?) provide all the information which the interrogator will want, therefore giving it that option when questioned... perhaps an alternative idea would be for reception to take down just some basic info regarding name and location for example... it is for the interrogator to then obtain what further incriminating knowledge she requires, which could perhaps be questions such as:
"Have you ever cheated on a partner?"
"Have you ever performed oral/anal with someone of the same sex?"
"Have you ever been caught masturbating?"

(Denial could always be followed up with "I don't beleive you... I'll give you one more chance to tell the truth")

My other point is regarding the torture sessions... these require a person to first refuse to tell, but then to have to complete the torture before having the option to reconsider. I feel that in such a situation, the victim would hold out as long as possible but decides themselves when it is too much and they confess... so perhaps during a torture, the inclusion of an option button "please... no more... I'll tell you what you want", and taking you to a page to input the answer.

I don't know how easy it would be to implement these changes, but as it's such good work already I thought you might like the suggestions...

Well done!!

Slave

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and glad to hear you "enjoyed" the script! I like your suggestions, and will try to upgrade the script a bit when I get a chance. I wanted to explain a bit more about the receptionist and the truthful answers though.

This part was really a dilemma, because obviously in a real-life session it would make no sense to tell the receptionist everything, and then let someone torture it out of you. However, the script is a bit different. I can only speak from personal experience, but I expect many players are the same. Before starting the script, I'm usually confident that I can withstand the torture, and providing honest answers gives me a huge motivation to resist and persist during the session. If mid-script I could just make up some answer, that risk factor wouldn't be there. Also, if I quit and leave early, the script will publish some of my honest information, so it motivates me to stay in the script and continue to the end.

That's basically the point of the receptionist: to make sure the script has some collateral to keep you in the game. If you could make up stuff along the way, it wouldn't be nearly as terrifying. By providing honest answers, you're basically placing a bet that you can beat the script instead of the other way around. Being honest with the receptionist makes the game MUCH more thrilling IMHO.

- ptdw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 am 
Regular
So I am testing the script but I am having an issue with taking pitchers. For some reason it doesn't seem to think I have a cam and a box keeps popping up asking me to choose a file/photo. I am not sure why that is but since I was just testing it I chose a random photo on my desktop to continue. I get the popup again but notice the photo I chose before is now gone and I cant find it anywhere. Its not on my desktop or in my deleted folder. I did a search for the file and it doesn't appear to be anywhere on my pc. I tested it with another photo and the same thing happened. Does anyone have any idea why?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:36 pm 
Veteran
sdslave wrote:
So I am testing the script but I am having an issue with taking pitchers. For some reason it doesn't seem to think I have a cam and a box keeps popping up asking me to choose a file/photo. I am not sure why that is but since I was just testing it I chose a random photo on my desktop to continue. I get the popup again but notice the photo I chose before is now gone and I cant find it anywhere. Its not on my desktop or in my deleted folder. I did a search for the file and it doesn't appear to be anywhere on my pc. I tested it with another photo and the same thing happened. Does anyone have any idea why?

Hi Sdslave, please don't play the script if your webcam isn't working, as you may have unexpected results. It sounds like for some reason Java isn't recognizing you camera. What is your OS and version? The script wants to take pictures itself, and may delete them once uploaded.

I suggest you go to the receptionist and get your face pic taken there. If that prompts you for a file, don't proceed into the interrogation until you get your camera working properly. In addition, by "testing" the script, you will be using one of the three slots reserved for real players. You can test the complete script simply by not agreeing to be "televised".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:28 am 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
Hi Sdslave, please don't play the script if your webcam isn't working, as you may have unexpected results. It sounds like for some reason Java isn't recognizing you camera. What is your OS and version? The script wants to take pictures itself, and may delete them once uploaded.

I suggest you go to the receptionist and get your face pic taken there. If that prompts you for a file, don't proceed into the interrogation until you get your camera working properly. In addition, by "testing" the script, you will be using one of the three slots reserved for real players. You can test the complete script simply by not agreeing to be "televised".

My webcam is working on everything else just not this. I wasn't aware of that before I started.
I have Windows10 and an the latest version. I think its 1.30.

I did not choose a televised session. I just checked under "My Status" and it says "You haven't performed in any televised sessions yet."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:23 pm 
Regular
I have very few of the implements to make this script as involved as the author obviously intended. That said, an Estim version where the interrogator goes a little crazy would be super... Fun maybe? :o

How hard would this be to implement?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:44 pm 
Veteran
frankb69n3 wrote:
I have very few of the implements to make this script as involved as the author obviously intended. That said, an Estim version where the interrogator goes a little crazy would be super... Fun maybe? :o

How hard would this be to implement?

Yeah, my original intent was to write a script that would utilize some of the more "unique" torture devices that other scripts don't. It's quite a terrifying experience, lol. As far as e-stim, that could definitely be added, and if anyone with time and dev experience wants to fork or take over the script, feel free to PM me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:27 pm 
Regular
Are the pictures taken disappear after a certain period of time or do they stay forever?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:36 pm 
Veteran
There are only three players shown. Older pics are not visible.