de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

The White Queen
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm 
Veteran
Sorry, I couldn't see a thread for it and wanted to say how much fun I had playing!

Did you do this from scratch, Doti? Regardless, it's pretty darn cool!

I'd love to see an expanded version (multiple opponents? 'penalties' for hand loses/game loss?), but since I'm a bit of a blackjack fan I really enjoyed this and the 'game engine' itself is fantastic (I'd frankly love to use it myself in a script, if there are no plans to do more work/expand on this yourself).

Also, while it's nice to get thrashed (no pun intended!), it was nice that I found this game actually *winnable* (though still a challenge), as opposed to the fantastic but (for me) almost impossibly unbeatable 'guess the number' game.

I should also say that, playing this, I had flashbacks to sneakily playing old VGA strip poker/blackjack DOS computer games as a teenager. That and Leisure Suit Larry. :)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and give my support/feedback.

PS Love the card images too!

Profile Send private message 

Re: The White Queen
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm 
Site Admin
Yes I did it all myself. Except taking the pictures. :|

Some standard rules ("splitting" at last) are not inside, that makes it a little bit tougher than a normal game. is it ok ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:42 am 
Veteran
Being able to split your hand was the only rule I noticed was missing. It'd be great to be able to do, but I guessed it proved hard to implement and I don't think it's worth the extra work if it is (the game plays fine without it).

Again, I really enjoyed this; it's a great basic framework for the game and I'd love to see it expanded on, do something similar myself, or see others do their own versions too.

Things I'd like to do (or see):
* Multiple/choice of opponents
* Variable bets (say, 10-100 per hand)
* Penalties for losing hands (and the game)

But it's great fun even as it stands.

Last edited by Banjo on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:20 am 
Site Admin
Choosing the bet value should be easy enough, and choosing an opponent easier ; I won't do it in the next weeks, but perhaps afterward.
Penalties : I'm not the best author for this, perhaps if someone send me a PM with a simple list, for example, I'll add it inside.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:51 am 
Regular
Once I have enough posts to enable PM, I will start compiling a list of potential penalties.

You had said a simple list, but I'm not quite sure how "simple" you would want the penalties to be.

Bruce

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:06 am 
Veteran
The Bruce wrote:
Once I have enough posts to enable PM, I will start compiling a list of potential penalties.

You had said a simple list, but I'm not quite sure how "simple" you would want the penalties to be.

Bruce

From my own point of view, I'd like it to be "simply" spankings of various severity (swats, implements, etc.) since that's my main "thing", but I can imagine others would want more varied punishments that I'm less keen on personally.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:36 am 
Site Admin
You can post a list here, inside a (code) block, one per line, I (or someone else) would incorporate it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:36 pm 
Regular
Allrighty then, I will try a relatively short and abbreviated list of punishment examples here.

Code:
Spanking
 Instrument: wooden or plastic spoon (concave or convex side), paint stir, hair brush
  + quantity (or duration for RoboSpanker), intensity

Abrasion
 Instrument: scratch pad, pumice bar, nylon brush
  + quantity, intensity

Spice
 Substance: Orange Extract, Icy Hot, 91% Rubbing Alcohol, Tabasco Sauce
  + quantity, duration, interval (if qty > 1)

Clamps
 Instrument: clover clamps, clothes pins, alligator clips, c-clamps, tarp clamps
 Orientation: horizontal or vertical
  + # of weights, duration, removal (easy, twist off, pull off, yank off)

Surface
 Instrument: Ice pack, heating pad, "spike seat" (Purpose built device.  Will not break skin but is gruesomely painful)
  + duration

Insertion
 Implement: small, medium, or large plug or dildo, inflatable plug, vibrating plug
 Lubrication: lotion, oil, Icy Hot, extract, Tabasco Sauce
  + duration

This should give you some idea of a few potential situations. Obviously, some things cannot be done at the same time but can follow something else (e.g. nipple clamps after spice after abrasion or spanking after abrasion, etc.).

As scenarios and predicaments are another matter, they should be the subjects of other threads.

And... before I forget again: I also have a bug zapper (electronic flyswatter), a dog zapper (remote controlled shock device) and a TENS unit.

I hope this helps,
Bruce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:05 pm 
Site Admin
I'm sorry, I was not clear, I need only a list of full and complete directly usable sentences.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 pm 
Veteran
doti wrote:
I'm sorry, I was not clear, I need only a list of full and complete directly usable sentences.

Do you mean the "dialog" for when a penalty is due?

"Well, looks like you lost that game. I think a spanking is in order, username! Let's say... fifty with the bathbrush? That sounds appropriate, considering how badly I beat you in the game."

"You should be embarrassed losing to a girl like that. In fact, I think you need to be MORE embarrassed, username. I think you need to wear girl's panties for the rest of the day."

"That was pathetic. As penance, take a marker pen and write 'I suck at Blackjack' on your tummy, username."

etc.?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:11 pm 
Site Admin
Also, as you proposed earlier this century, after losing a hand ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:46 pm 
Addict
I know Banjo has been making the suggestions, but I would like to join in. Since it is a "Strip Blackjack" game, upon the player losing a hand, she should be telling him to take off an article of clothing. After the first loss to $150, "You lost, take off your shirt." After the second loss to $100, "You lost again, take off your pants." After the third loss to $50, "Getting good. You lost your briefs. Take them off, big boy."

Then, when you lose the final hand are down to $0.00; the penalty comes in.

Just some thoughts.

---- bendedknee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:30 pm 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
I know Banjo has been making the suggestions, but I would like to join in. Since it is a "Strip Blackjack" game, upon the player losing a hand, she should be telling him to take off an article of clothing. After the first loss to $150, "You lost, take off your shirt." After the second loss to $100, "You lost again, take off your pants." After the third loss to $50, "Getting good. You lost your briefs. Take them off, big boy."

Just some thoughts.

---- bendedknee

Have user enter what they are wearing and strip them in the sexcards script so should be an easy copy and paste to do this...

Like the look of this... may add as a task for subcontrol (with credit to doti) :-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:18 am 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:

Just some thoughts.

---- bendedknee

I like the idea of making it a true "strip" game, Bendedknee, where not only does your opponent strip, but you have to as well. It would make it a LOT more fun and realistic, too. And yes, there should be punishment when you have no more clothes to lose!

I'd also love to see a choice of opponents as a feature (no slight intended to the original White Queen!), to add to replayability. Maybe even some could be "tougher" to beat than others? A while back, I modified the (also really fun!) scripts "Game of Chance" and "Hit or Stay" for personal use, to let me pick from several different opponents, and it works well, IMO.

While I'd never change and repost someone else's script without their permission, after reading Bendedknee's post, I went ahead and modified the original White Queen script a little for my own use (adding variable decks and opponents, player stripping, and tweaking the dialog a bit) and would be happy to post an expanded version (also adding penalties) if Doti was okay with it... or else, I'd just love to see these things added by him, if that was preferred.

Last edited by Banjo on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am 
Site Admin
No problem, you don't even have to ask.

Notice : the white queen, as it is, won't work with Android (because of imaging)