de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Sexopolis Fight Arena
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:57 am 
Shy
I've uploaded my first Sexscripts script, Sexopolis Fight Arena, and have created this forum topic for posting bug reports and any other feedback you'd like to give.

I was inspired by Fight Script (Redux) by Shaggy, in which you engage in a single fight bout against an opponent in a fight arena. I have really enjoyed Fight Script, but decided to take the arena fighting concept a step further; Sexopolis Fight Arena has the following features:

• One aspect of Fight Script that has been a pet peeve for me is the fact that a fighter who is bound both hand and foot can somehow manage to bind an opponent. In the Sexopolis Fight Arena, there is no binding or gagging. Instead, a fighter scores points by pressing a target button which is defended by the fighter's opponent. Be the first to score 3 points, and you win the fight.
  • Each fight bout takes place in real-time (4 minutes, unless a fighter scores 3 points before then)
  • As a fighter, you have a set of fighting skills—including your ability to recuperate, attack skills, and defense skills. As you fight, you gain experience in these skills, and these skills are saved to the data registry and therefore carry with you to the next fight. You can view them at any time (except during a fight, when of course you will be too busy fighting).
  • Rather than just a single bout, each fight is part of a 10-level single-elimination tournament. Lose one fight, and that kicks you out of the tournament—after, of course, you've performed favors for the winner (yes, you might be punished). To win the tournament, you must win ten fights in a row. You must remain chaste during the tournament, and with fights spaced 24 hours apart, that means 10 days without masturbating. Maybe you'd prefer to lose and be punished?
  • Each fighter you encounter in the fight ring has started the tournament with 0 experience and gone through the same number of fight levels as you have. It's interesting to see what combinations of abilities enable a fighter to make it to the top levels of the tournament. You might find one fighter who is fast and good at kicking, while another fighter is strong and good at defending their target. A third might be good at recuperating their energy and attacking your target. Depending on your own skills, any of these fighters could be tough to beat, but sometimes you or your opponent just gets plain lucky.
  • You have two advantages that your opponents don't have: (1) at the beginning of each tournament, before your first fight, you are allowed to practice and therefore improve your skills before entering the fight ring, and (2) with an appropriate bribe to your fight coach, you can enter subsequent tournaments retaining most of your experience gained from earlier tournaments—so sooner or later you'll become an uber-powerful, almost unbeatable fighter.

I admittedly got a bit carried away with the complexity of this script, but I hope some of you will enjoy it. Finally, thanks to wololo
for the great manual; I found it to be very useful. And also thanks to doti and whoever else is responsible for hosting Sexscripts and making it so easy to develop kinky tease games.

Profile Send private message