de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 pm 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
First, love all of your scripts!

Just a thought on this one. I hate to reference your other scripts, but how about an option similar to courtroom where users can presubmit pictures or continue to play with the ones that have already been captured? I'd like to play made often but I'm not always in a position where I can strip for the cam.

Glad you're having fun with the scripts! Perhaps I could add a "play later" feature eventually, where you pre-take pictures. However, I don't want to have stored sets that get re-used, as people will get tired of seeing the same pictures all the time. I like the idea that this game is a little more real-time. There are people that just played and have to strip, and by playing, you may have to as well.

Of course you can still play without the webcam and see other players. The picture turnover is pretty good right now, with a steady stream of new opponents. So it's fun to play and see who's in the system even if you can't strip yourself at the moment.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:20 am 
Veteran
The more I thought about the "play later" feature, the more I liked it. So, I just uploaded version 1.4 which allows you to take pictures in advance and then play later.

Regardless of whether you win or lose, the pictures you take in advance can only be played once in a real game. After you play them, you'll need to re-take another set before using the play later feature again. Hopefully this will keep the pictures fresh and we won't see the same pics over and over again.

The other advantage of the play later feature is if you're afraid you may chicken out and not take a pic after losing, play later guarantees your picture will be uploaded if you lose.

This version also fixes a few minor issues, and hopefully doesn't introduce any new ones. :oops: Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:07 pm 
Regular
Saved game doesn't work. Error "null" messages instead saved pictures

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:11 pm 
Veteran
flamingo wrote:
Saved game doesn't work. Error "null" messages instead saved pictures

That's strange....I tested it quite a bit and it worked fine for me. When do you get the null messages? When you go back and play later, or when saving the original pictures?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:50 pm 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
That's strange....I tested it quite a bit and it worked fine for me. When do you get the null messages? When you go back and play later, or when saving the original pictures?

When went back and played later. But all pictures are collected in \images\captured

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:14 pm 
Regular
Same for me. I get the - Error "null" message - when playing a stored game and loosing one round.
Btw.: In my data.properties file are no values for "spinthebottle.player_pic" stored (other values are working, so it's not a file access thing), looks like the script expects those values...?

@ptdw: I really enjoy your scripts! Great work!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:17 pm 
Regular
fexX wrote:
In my data.properties file are no values for "spinthebottle.player_pic" stored !

The same for me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:17 am 
Veteran
fexX wrote:
Same for me. I get the - Error "null" message - when playing a stored game and loosing one round.
Btw.: In my data.properties file are no values for "spinthebottle.player_pic" stored (other values are working, so it's not a file access thing), looks like the script expects those values...?

Ok, I think I know what's happening. Try version 1.5 that I just uploaded. Were you by chance using test images or selecting files instead of taking real pics with your webcam? If the script didn't like your pic, it probably would have generated an error. Now it should let you keep playing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 am 
Regular
To answer your question. In the first run (have to admit I had to do one picture 3 times, could this be an issue?) I took new webcam pictures (No test pictures. I liked them, maybe your script is more into females :lol:), afterwards I tried it a 2nd time without cam and selecting the same pictures manually. Both did not work.

Tried Version 1.5 now and had no issues any more. Thanks for the quick fix!

fexx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:24 am 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
Were you by chance using test images or selecting files instead of taking real pics with your webcam? If the script didn't like your pic, it probably would have generated an error. Now it should let you keep playing.

No, there was real webcam pictures. I found in error log such lines:

[atomic-processor-1] INFO com.github.sarxos.webcam.ds.cgt.WebcamOpenTask - Opening Webcam
[atomic-processor-1] WARN com.github.sarxos.webcam.ds.buildin.WebcamDefaultDevice - Different size obtained vs requested - [640x480] vs [320x240]. Setting correct one. New size is [320x240]
[atomic-processor-1] INFO com.github.sarxos.webcam.ds.cgt.WebcamCloseTask - Closing Webcam

May be a reason is that it resized pictures and saved them in sexscripts\images\captured but after that forgot where they are?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 am 
Veteran
flamingo wrote:
May be a reason is that it resized pictures and saved them in sexscripts\images\captured but after that forgot where they are?

That's really strange...are you still getting null crashes with version 1.5, or did that at least let you play? If you're still getting crashes with the "play later" feature, what screen specifically is it happening on? When you are required to strip after losing a spin? Thanks for your help in debugging this...

Anyone else having issues, or success?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:55 am 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
are you still getting null crashes with version 1.5, or did that at least let you play?
Anyone else having issues, or success?

No errors, and no my "saved" pictures also.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am 
Veteran
flamingo wrote:
No errors, and no my "saved" pictures also.

PM sent.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:00 am 
Veteran
Just posted a VERY minor update (1.6) to fix a bug I found related to checking your status. After playing a real game, you can now check your status even if you only lost a few articles of clothing.

By the way, thanks to all the players using their real pictures to play! When the script was first released, a few people were playing with the web cam, but not actually taking pictures of themselves stripping. There's no benefit to that at all, and just makes the game less fun for everyone else. Hope everyone is having fun! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 am 
Regular
Hey ptdw!

I love this script, just lost my modesty yet again. And most players seem to play with real pics.

I have a suggestion: Could this be extended to included more "photo opportunities"? Right now, pics are taken in various stages of stripping. Other options might include:

dildo in mouth, anus or vagina.
various cumshots (chest, hands, feet, face, mouth)
spanking marks of a certain number of spanks / done with certain implements
tied / bondage pics
full body nudity with face
public / outdoor nudity
crossdressing
genitals in chastity
peeing/pooping

the list goes on.

Obviously it should be up to the player on what to bet. (Or at least give people a chance to forfeit if the next requirement is a limit.) Also the game might change from the linear way to a more branched out system. Mayber a wheel of fortune type thing or an entirely new mechanic.

The more options, the thinner the picture base. Maybe rewards (from the photo library, or extra winning chances in a game) could be offered to players willing to fill empty picture slots. Also some kind of info could be offered which kinds of slots people are actually playing.

Anyway, it is just an idea. I love all your work on sexscripts a lot! Best wishes!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next