de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:13 pm 
Hi @ptdw,

I guess I just found a little "glitch" in the script. Funny, because it is a pretty "old" one and well tested by many users.

Since, the bug would allow for cheating, I put it in an spoliler. So please, don't read if you tend to back out easy...

Show spoiler

I'm not sure if it is supposed to act like this or if it is a bug?

Greetings,

Alex

Greetings,

Alex

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:46 am 
Newcomer
Thanks for creating this! Not sure if people are still playing, but it's a great use of the app.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:59 pm 
Veteran
Glad you like it! Since it hasn't been updated in a long time, it's buried under all the other scripts, but it still works and people are still playing!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:15 am 
Addict
I wish more people were playing though. I've been stuck on the pillory for days... :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:34 am 
Veteran
Hey All, so I guess I'm back :D Sorry for the long absence!

I just published a new version of spin the bottle with a very, very minor bug fix relating to taunting other players. This is one of my favorite scripts and I want it to be as "perfect" as possible. Hopefully you all have been enjoying playing it while I've been gone. Enjoy! ;)

- ptdw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:44 am 
Veteran
I just uploaded a new version of the script that should fix the bug @RoadR_ reported last year. Sorry for the huge delay! This issue is extremely difficult to test/debug, so if you have any problems with the pillory, please PM me. It should be working fine and I've tested as much as I can without getting on the pillory myself :oops: ! (I really hate the pillory)

Anyway, enjoy! Glad to see people (including me) are still enjoying this game!

- ptdw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:43 pm 
Still loving this script.

Here's a suggestion that I often think about and thought I'd finally share.
I quite like the "choose your own forfeit" option for players who are doing well in the game...
However, whenever this happens to me, I always feel tempted to downgrade the forfeit to I mentally agreed to (to something tamer) in the event I lose.

I was wondering if it wouldn't be better to register the self-chosen forfeit in advance (i.e. before the final spin) so you're stuck with it if you lose?

Just a thought. Love your great scripts!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:32 pm 
Veteran
jthunderbolt wrote:
I was wondering if it wouldn't be better to register the self-chosen forfeit in advance (i.e. before the final spin) so you're stuck with it if you lose?
Just a thought. Love your great scripts!

Hey @jthunderbolt, glad you're enjoying the scripts! Actually, this is a great idea, as I am also guilty of downgrading after a loss. I'll see what I can do in the near future. Glad to see more people playing this one!

Fun trivia for the new players: When you are spanked in the game, it's the result of other players actually spanking people on the spanking bench. So each mouse click translates to an actual swat given to another player (it's not just a random number). The goal with this game was to make something as interactive as possible without needing players to be online at the same time. Hope people are having fun!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:52 pm 
Veteran
I just published an update to the script that incorporates @jthunderbolt's feature suggestion. If you earn the opportunity to choose your own forfeit, it must be decided before you spin--no chickening out! I also added a few more general forfeits and a new pillory pose. Have fun! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:05 pm 
Veteran
A very minor update today. This one fixes a small bug that could occur if you made a pillory bet and were unlucky enough to also get put on the spanking bench. Great to see people are still playing this! Have fun!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:09 am 
Newcomer
I'm having a problem with the spanking forfeit. I see others have reported this in the past, but don't see that it has ever been resolved.

I need to take 90 spanks, but can only get through 30-40 before SexScripts completely shuts down.

I've tried starting the script again several times, but each time I need to start over, then it continues to crash. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:14 pm 
Veteran
Wizzer58 wrote:
I'm having a problem with the spanking forfeit. I see others have reported this in the past, but don't see that it has ever been resolved.

I need to take 90 spanks, but can only get through 30-40 before SexScripts completely shuts down.

I've tried starting the script again several times, but each time I need to start over, then it continues to crash. Any ideas?

Humm, that's weird. I'll see if I can simulate that and fix it. In the meantime, I'll PM you directions for resetting it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:33 pm 
Veteran
I just uploaded a new version (5.14) that should fix the occasional crash during the spanking punishment. Let me know if you have any issues, and have fun!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:09 am 
Newcomer
a great script and was fun trying out spin the bottle ~ was wondering if anyone is making any blowjob script or program?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:43 pm 
Regular
I've got a suggestion

When you start a new game, you need to select all clothing 1 by 1.
so maybe an option (maybe with an extra setting) so that you select that one, you have immediatly 4 clothes selected.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next