de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:17 am 
Veteran
Just uploaded 4.4 with one more minor fix for Android. Hopefully everything is working now...

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:06 am 
Veteran
Looks like image uploading may be broken on Android, I'll try to fix it later. In the meantime, you can play without using the camera. For PC/Mac users, everything still works normally.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:06 am 
Site Admin
(I tried today, I was able to upload and read back a picture with Android, possibly a problem on some specific devices)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 pm 
Addict
Just downloaded the latest version. When I tried to play, I got the following error message:

Error No signature of method: ssFullscript_spinthebottle.getDattaFolder() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Can't open script to play.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:29 pm 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
Just downloaded the latest version. When I tried to play, I got the following error message:

Error No signature of method: ssFullscript_spinthebottle.getDattaFolder() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Hi @bendedknee, please download the latest version of the SexScripts engine form the main page. Doti released a new version this week, and it's required for some functionality.

- ptdw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:24 pm 
Veteran
Just uploaded version 4.5 with *hopefully* the final Android fixes. Everything seems to be working now. Please make sure to download and play this version, along with the latest version of SexScripts (released this week).

Just for fun, I also changed the way the "self-specified" forfeit works as well. If you *almost* win the game, and your opponent is naked but hasn't turned around yet, you get to choose your own forfeit.

However, when you choose your own forfeit, you'll be held to a higher standard. If other players think it was too mild or not interesting, you'll be down-voted. So, choose carefully, and be creative! :twisted:

If anyone notices any issues, please let me know, thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm 
Addict
Downloaded the new Sexscripts program and today's latest Spin the Bottle script and am still getting the same error message:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:05 am 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
Downloaded the new Sexscripts program and today's latest Spin the Bottle script and am still getting the same error message:

That's really strange. It seems to be working for other people, as there are now comments on a lot of the pics and it's working for me. Are you absolutely sure you have the latest SexScripts installed correctly and you're not accidentally using an old version? What platform are you using? I assume you get this as soon as the script opens, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 pm 
Site Admin
(NB : you can use setInfo(9, ...) to make sure the getDataFolder() function is there,as it was added with API 9)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 pm 
Veteran
FYI: I've noticed there are a lot of "broken image" players in the game now. You'll see Alexis appear if something went wrong with a player's photo. If you're running Android, please run the Android Image Test script first and find a camera mode that's compatible with SexScripts. If the download fails in the test script, it will also fail in Spin-the-Bottle. Thanks!

Hopefully we'll get more players back in the game soon. Remember, you need to download the latest version of SexScripts or you'll get an error.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:08 pm 
Shy
At the risk of stating the obvious. Make sure that your sexscripts is not running when you update it, or it will not update.

Made this mistake, before I quickly realized and it worked after :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 pm 
Shy
As for suggestions:
I'm not a coder/programmer or whatever myself. So I don't know how hard or feasible any suggestion might be.

I love the humiliation aspect of the script (which I assume counts for most), for which the self-commenting is a nice touch. I think having a feature in which you can comment on other people's pictures would add on and enhance this very nicely. Not sure how to incorporate this though. Maybe being able to comment on whenever someone undresses for you, and showing these comments in the Status part, or for future players seeing this picture (if possible).
Alternatively have this as a punishment option instead of spanks as a sort of pillory. Where you are on display for everyone and comments can get added on.

Also maybe I'm wrong and this would go too far for some players if they get degrading comments, but I feel it fits in the spirit of the game very nicely.

Just a thought anyway, but loving this script as is already so thanks for that and I'll enjoy it regardless!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:03 am 
Veteran
Hi @Subbie, thanks for the suggestions! I was also thinking that player comments would be fun. But as you mention, I'm a little worried about what we may get in the way of degrading comments.

I really like the idea of a pillory in addition to the spanking bench. But how would players get put on the pillory? Maybe the last player to lose gets put on the pillory until someone else takes their place? Or alternately, if someone plays against your image and wins, you get put on the pillory? That way, there would be frequent changes in who appears on the pillory. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:22 pm 
Regular
So would there be a way to allow an option for comments, that way someone who is willing to risk the degrading comments could see what happens?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:30 pm 
Veteran
In the next version I'll try to think of a way to incorporate more comments and possibly even a pillory. In the meantime, keep stripping! It's fun to see a few new players recently. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next