de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:23 am 
Addict
alexbal1984x wrote:
I am having trouble with the spank feature. for some reason settings must have changed to external audio and it errors out when it looks for missing usbcontrol.exe. Since I cant complete the task I am kicked out of the game. :-(

I had the same problem with "The White Queen". I found that if you run "Strip or Die" and run the estim setup it fixes that. Cant speak for spin the bottle but I found White Queen referenced the Strip or Die settings as part of its code. Worth a try anyway.....

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:11 pm 
Regular
Hello there,

i'm new here and realy like this script - but i have a problem: At the start it tells me that someone lost a game and is on the Spankingbench an how many spanks i can give.

But if i chose the spaning bench to take a view it tells me there would be nobody...

Can somebody explain?

Thx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:03 am 
Veteran
Sanpow wrote:
Hello there,
But if i chose the spaning bench to take a view it tells me there would be nobody...
Thx

Hi @Sanpow, thanks for playing! If the main screen tells you that someone's on the pillory or spanking bench, but then you can't see them when you click, that means there was a problem with the picture and the system hasn't synchronized yet to know that. It happens occasionally. Most of the time you'll find the player's pic.

- ptdw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:21 pm 
Good job with the tournament guys - sorry I wasn't around to join in at the right moment :(

Are there any plans to run another one?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:44 am 
@ptdw - By the way - I'm getting a lot of slightly garbled images recently.

Error message in the terminal reads:
Code:
Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment

Running under Ubuntu - not sure if that's relevant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:10 pm 
Hey trin,

I've seen the same error and garbled pictures as well. It's not just with this script. I would guess there's a server issue either with the upload of the picture, or the download. How's that for unhelpful? ;)

Edited: I see ptdw has already put a notice in the "Glitches" forum.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 am 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
Sanpow wrote:
Hello there,
Thx

Hi @Sanpow, thanks for playing! If the main screen tells you that someone's on the pillory or spanking bench, but then you can't see them when you click, that means there was a problem with the picture and the system hasn't synchronized yet to know that. It happens occasionally. Most of the time you'll find the player's pic.

- ptdw

Hey, thx for the answer. Good to know it just happens sometimes. It already works again for me :)

Thanks for making this script. I'm still new here but it's one of my favorites here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:59 pm 
Hmm - after I lose a couple of games, the "check" feature keeps telling me none of my pics are in any games.

Does that just mean there are two many people who haven't been beating in each category yet? Or is something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:32 pm 
Regular
I also have a new problem. Not sure if it's about this script or a problem in general:

I have to do the spanking-forfeit. But everytime before i can finish it the whole programm just close itself and tells me to do it again when i reopen it...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:24 am 
Veteran
Sanpow wrote:
I also have a new problem. Not sure if it's about this script or a problem in general:

I have to do the spanking-forfeit. But everytime before i can finish it the whole programm just close itself and tells me to do it again when i reopen it...

Weird, make sure you click through all the prompts, and don't leave the script early. I also sent a PM with reset instructions. Hope that helps!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:26 pm 
I've played a bunch more games and I don't think any of my pics are getting uploaded. I never show up in the naked list or on the pillory, even though I've lost a bunch of times.

Any ideas? I've tried reinstalling sexscripts, but that doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone seen Trin or TrinAgain pics in the last week?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:56 pm 
trin wrote:
I've played a bunch more games and I don't think any of my pics are getting uploaded. I never show up in the naked list or on the pillory, even though I've lost a bunch of times.

Any ideas? I've tried reinstalling sexscripts, but that doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone seen Trin or TrinAgain pics in the last week?

I just checked and it doesn't appear to be working for you. Attached is my main screen as of 5 mins ago.

You may want to try updating your java to see if that fixes it.

Attachments:
ss_screen.jpg
ss_screen.jpg [ 94 KiB | Viewed 13572 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 am 
Ok - I did a little more digging. Thanks for the Java tips Keister, but it looks like it's actually a weird kind of regression with the Java version :(

It works on Windows using Java 8
It works on Linux on Java 8
It doesn't work on Linux on Java 11
Haven't tested Windows on Java 11 - have to wait for my pics to flush out of the game

And yes - I'm now on the pillory goddamit - it was the only way to test it :P

I feel like this might be a Sexscripts problem more generally, but I'm having a helluva time working out how to debug it or report it because it doesn't generate any error messages in the terminal, no error dialogs, and nothing in the error.log. It just simply doesn't add the pics to the server.

Weird. @ptdw you got any tips here?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:46 am 
trin wrote:

Hmmm...something tells me you're not really that upset about this. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 am 
Kiester wrote:
trin wrote:

Hmmm...something tells me you're not really that upset about this. :D

Haha - believe it or not, I do play to win and usually try to avoid the pillory :P In this case the only way to know it was working was to keep playing until I ended up on there :(

Now can someone else please lose and get me off of that thing? :o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next