de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:01 pm 
Veteran
SissyTaraExposed wrote:
I've got a suggestion

When you start a new game, you need to select all clothing 1 by 1.
so maybe an option (maybe with an extra setting) so that you select that one, you have immediatly 4 clothes selected.

Actually, that's how it was originally but a player said it made more sense starting from nothing, so I changed it. I guess both methods are probably fine.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:42 pm 
Newcomer
Wizzer58 wrote:
I'm having a problem with the spanking forfeit. I see others have reported this in the past, but don't see that it has ever been resolved.

I need to take 90 spanks, but can only get through 30-40 before SexScripts completely shuts down.

I've tried starting the script again several times, but each time I need to start over, then it continues to crash. Any ideas?

I also encounter this, now stuck on never ending spanking.
Its the script from Dec 2022

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:13 pm 
Regular
I just lost a game that included a pillory and a forfeit. I completed all the pics. about 30 minutes later I went back and checked my "status" and it said non of my pics are in use. However there was a message on the screen I had recently lost. I am new to using SexScripts so maybe a delay in updating pics is normal but I have lost before a few days ago and I never saw myself show up in the pillory then either.

My forfeit was to be locked for 24 hours. if the delay is too long I may very well be released before anyone has a chance to see the pic and confirm Im still locked. Contact info was in the caption.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:41 pm 
Veteran
mystight wrote:
Wizzer58 wrote:
I'm having a problem with the spanking forfeit. I see others have reported this in the past, but don't see that it has ever been resolved.

I need to take 90 spanks, but can only get through 30-40 before SexScripts completely shuts down.

I've tried starting the script again several times, but each time I need to start over, then it continues to crash. Any ideas?

I also encounter this, now stuck on never ending spanking.
Its the script from Dec 2022

Same here!

I have looked at the script and can't see any issues. It's always difficult to understand a script you didn't write. I guess it's something to do with taking or deleting the picture inside the spanking loop. I found that setting spinthebottle.swats to a small number in data.properties fixed the problem. I could get spanked enough before the script crashed!

This suggests that
save("spinthebottle.swats",swats - x)
inside the loop might keep track of the spanks, and even if the script crashes, it won't start the punishment from scratch.

Update: I have tried extracting the loop to a separate script as a test. The issue is with taking the pics (snapfile = getImage()). Doing this repeatedly crashes a script. I tried a simple script with 'snapfile = getImage()' repeated 40 times, and that crashed after about 20 pics.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:46 am 
Veteran
...interesting. I've tried to reproduce this issue many times but it always seems to work for me. If you find yourself in this situation, you can reset the script by changing "def reset = false" to "def reset = true" in the code and then running the script. After opening, just change it back to false. That will fix being stuck, but it shouldn't be happening in the first place. I wonder if it may be system or memory dependent. If anyone can figure out a fix, I'd be happy to submit a new version.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:32 am 
Veteran
I have bee looking at Windows event logs, and the error appears to be EventType BEX64, which may be triggered by the Data Execution Prevention. This is a good bit of the operating system that checks up on 'third-party' apps and checks they use system memory safely. Taking loads of pictures can cause memory problems if bitmaps accumulate in memory because they're not recycled properly. I'm not an expert, and this may all be wrong, but it probably means that there's not much we can do from inside a script except take fewer pics.

One solution for Spin the Bottle would be something like
if (webcam) {
if (x >= upPic & savefile != "") {
savefile = getImage()
setImage(savefile)
}
in the spanking loop (line 1526). I'm fairly sure savefile = "" at the start of the loop. I doesn't display so many pics during the spanking, but avoids the issue of deleting the file of a pic that has just been used to setImage. Just a suggestion. Sorry for the boring technical stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:00 pm 
Veteran
Thanks @NIFOC99, I'll include that in the next version!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:54 am 
Veteran
I just posted a new version that only takes one picture during the spanking. Hopefully it will fix the issue Windows users were having.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:41 pm 
Addict
Thanks for the continued updates!! ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22