de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:30 pm 
Veteran
Glad you like the script, and thanks for the suggestions! I've been tempted to make a "double or nothing" mode at the end, or continue increasing the stakes. However, I'm already a little concerned about the number of picture uploads/downloads this script processes. It's no problem to add, I just don't want to cause undue burden on the servers.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:27 am 
Veteran
Uploaded version 2.0, which now includes double or nothing mode. Here's how it works:

For Players:
If you're playing with the webcam and lose your final spin, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a second chance by playing a "double or nothing" round. Losing the double or nothing round has two consequences: you have to do a forfeit, and everyone gets to see you naked--whether they play against you or not. You also won't be able to play again until other players validate that you did the forfeit as directed. If the proposed forfeit is something you can't or won't do, just decline! It's not mandatory. If you decline, you'll simply strip and be done.

For Everyone:
If there's a new forfeit you haven't seen yet, you can view it from the main screen. Then, you need to vote on whether of not the player did the forfeit. The player won't be allowed to play again until they have positive votes, or someone else completes a forfeit.

So, if you play and lose a forfeit, a LOT more people are going to see you naked! I chose some simple forfeits at first to test. If this works, I can expand those in the future. Double or nothing mode isn't offered every time, in order to give those who perform a little more exposure.

We'll see how this works, I'm sure there'll need to be a 2.1 soon...

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:28 am 
Veteran
Oops, discovered a bug that didn't show the correct forfeit picture... fixed in 2.1. Sorry about that!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:54 pm 
Regular
Excellent addition to the game! Thanks a lot ptdw and I hope you keep developing the script.

Btw, I am "Stefan" in the game, just so you guys know if you happen to play with me.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:44 pm 
Outstanding! Love it!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:16 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the encouragement, and glad it's working! As time permits, I'll try to expand the forfeits a bit. Of course, any suggestions are always welcome.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:27 pm 
I was...er...testing it a few times today and found that sometimes I reached the end (i.e. lost) and the "double or nothing" round didn't come up. The game just ended as it used to. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Not sure why. Still loving it.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:42 pm 
Veteran
jthunderbolt wrote:
I was...er...testing it a few times today and found that sometimes I reached the end (i.e. lost) and the "double or nothing" round didn't come up. The game just ended as it used to. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Not sure why. Still loving it.

That's actually intentional. I didn't want to offer the "double or nothing" option all the time for two reasons: 1) it adds an element of uncertainty (you don't know whether or not you'll get another chance) 2) those who lose the forfeit get exposed longer, since it's not offered all the time. I may refine this over time, but that's my current thought process...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:06 am 
Veteran
Uploaded version 2.2. My main motivation was fixing a bug that occurred if the same user did two forfeits in a row. At the same time, I decided to take a different approach to "double down", and offer it every time.

However, I also added a variety of forfeits that aren't going to always be possible/practical. That way, users who accept forfeits should still be relatively rare, extending the humiliation of those who take the bet and lose. Let's see how this works...

Enjoy. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 pm 
Veteran
Version 2.3 is now up in time for the weekend! You can double down when playing with the web cam or a saved game. If you can't do a forfeit at the time you lose, you can come back and do it later. However, you won't be able to play again until you do the forfeit and are validated by other players. Of course, you can also decline any forfeit that's not possible or within your limits. Forfeits are completely optional--until you confirm your bet.

If anyone has any requests for forfeits, feel free to PM me. I tried to choose forfeits that can be done with commonly available items, and can be verified in a single picture. Things like chastity won't work, because it would require multiple pictures.

I tried to choose tasks that are humiliating and/or fun, since this is a more light-hearted game, however, there are definitely some painful ones as well. Basically, things that could be done if a real group of friends were playing together.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:37 pm 
Loving 2.4!
New problem on the latest version, though.

after doing the forfeit: here's the error message

Error No such property: pending for class: ss.FullScript_spinthebottle

When I re-started the script, it says I have to pay up again.

(I don't mind a little wax on the nipples, but after a while...lol)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 pm 
Veteran
jthunderbolt wrote:
Error No such property: pending for class: ss.FullScript_spinthebottle
(I don't mind a little wax on the nipples, but after a while...lol)

Sorry about your nipples jthunderbolt! I think I found the issue, and just uploaded version 2.6. If you don't get unstuck from the forfeit, PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Hope everyone's having fun! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:28 am 
Addict
Just an FYI, there is an error code at the beginning when you enter your name.

It remembers who you are once you play but when you start a new game it asks for you to enter your name again. It does this by have SLAVE <USER NAME> being entered into the box. You have to remove the SLAVE portion before it will continue. It gives the message that you are using the default SLAVE name and that you must select something else.

A minor error but thought I'd point it out.

I love the double down dares btw!! Great addition. I hope you add even more to the list. :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 am 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
Just an FYI, there is an error code at the beginning when you enter your name.

It remembers who you are once you play but when you start a new game it asks for you to enter your name again. It does this by have SLAVE <USER NAME> being entered into the box. You have to remove the SLAVE portion before it will continue. It gives the message that you are using the default SLAVE name and that you must select something else.

Thanks bamaswitch, I'll address that in the next version. The reason I don't want people to use "slave" is because 90% of the players would be named that, since it's the system default. It's good to have some name variety so we know who's who.

Glad you're enjoying it!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:59 pm 
Veteran
I just published version 2.7, which is a relatively minor cleanup update. I also fixed the "slave" issue bamaswitch mentioned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next