de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:37 pm 
Veteran
@stunt4321, I sent you a PM. If anyone else is running into any issues, please let me know. This script has had a lot of use, and I haven't seen that problem before.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:12 pm 
Addict
I have always liked this script and use it from time to time, but not the public version, for a variety of reasons. I do believe that there are a couple things that could be done to give a few more choices and therefore improve the script. First, 99% of the public users are male. Being a straight male, I'm getting tired of seeing only males as my game opponents. As such, could we be given an option to play against the default female in the program, or a couple of default females?

The other potential improvement: I love the spanking picture that appears if you lose, with the woman spanking you and two other women watching. There are several other pictures in this set, with the other two women taking turns spanking the victim. It would be fun to see these pictures rotate in if the loser has a higher penalty to pay. Also, maybe the amount of spanks the loser has to suffer could be increased.

Attachment:
Spank 1.jpg
Spank 1.jpg [ 67.28 KiB | Viewed 14371 times ]

Attachment:
Spank 2.jpg
Spank 2.jpg [ 70.69 KiB | Viewed 14371 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:34 pm 
Addict
Attachment:
Spank 2.jpg
Spank 2.jpg [ 4.13 KiB | Viewed 14368 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:51 pm 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
As such, could we be given an option to play against the default female in the program, or a couple of default females?

Also, maybe the amount of spanks the loser has to suffer could be increased.

Both great ideas, and I'll try to add them in the coming weeks when I get some time. What do you think a reasonable number would be for the max number of spanks?

I still think this would be a fun party game. Hopefully someone will introduce their friends to it, and we'll get some more players. If anyone is active on any of the strip poker sites, you may want to mention it as well. Maybe we'll get a few more female players.

BTW: There have been female players--they're just rare.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:50 am 
Addict
"What do you think a reasonable number would be for the max number of spanks?"

I think that the loser should be subject to a certain number of spanks based on how many articles the winner still has on. The number of spanks per article should be somewhere between 5 and 10 spanks. So if you decide it should be 5 spanks per article and you lose by 3, you get 15 spanks. If the number is 10 spanks per article, it would be 30 spanks. Maybe 7 spanks per article is a happy (or unhappy) medium. So, if you lose by 4 articles, that would be 28 spanks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 am 
Shy
I have lost and been told to do a forfeit, but every time I try and do the forfeit at the point that the final picture is supposed to be sent it gives me an error: "Error null", and just shuts down the program. So I'm hoping there is some way around this

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:52 pm 
Veteran
Subbie wrote:
I have lost and been told to do a forfeit, but every time I try and do the forfeit at the point that the final picture is supposed to be sent it gives me an error: "Error null", and just shuts down the program. So I'm hoping there is some way around this

Hummm, haven't run into this one before. Have you updated to the latest version of SexScripts? I remember reading about a null issue in the last version. If all else fails and you just need to clear out the prompt for the forfeit, PM me and I'll help you get it sorted.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:50 pm 
Shy
ptdw wrote:

Hummm, haven't run into this one before. Have you updated to the latest version of SexScripts? I remember reading about a null issue in the last version. If all else fails and you just need to clear out the prompt for the forfeit, PM me and I'll help you get it sorted.

Yeah, running the latest version so not sure why it doesn't work for me, but does work for others.

I don't seem to be able to PM you though, not enough activity as this is a new forum account :|

Edit: Nevermind, can PM now, latest forum post seems to have been enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 pm 
Regular
I'm getting the null error as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:35 pm 
Veteran
Thanks to @RoadR_ and @bendedknee for your suggestions. I've implemented many of them in the new 4.0 version (just uploaded).

The null error a few of you have seen has *hopefully* been resolved. It seems to be related to the new version of SexScripts handing certain things a bit differently than the last version. If anyone has the latest version of SexScripts and version 4.0 of this script and still sees a null error, please let me know.

So what's new? The first thing you'll probably notice is a new setup menu. You can choose to have the virtual opponent always play, sometimes play, or never play. It is kind of fun having Alexis show up now and then, and most of my testing has been done with her occasionally joining the game.

The other new choice in the setup menu is the option of an e-stim punishment instead of a spanking. Spanking is still the default. I've found e-stim is often the only option when you don't want to make a lot of noise, so this should help out in those situations. You can change your setup parameters at any time.

There are also a few changes to the punishment you may receive for losing. You will still be punished according to how much clothing your opponent is wearing at the end of the game. If you lose badly, you'll still be punished more severely. However, I really like the fact that every swat (or shock) you endure was actually inflicted by another user. So, I increased the reward for winning a game in punishment mode. This should ensure there are plenty of swats to give you if you lose. Don't forget to use your reward to punish the other players!

If you win the game, there's also a chance that you'll see a random forfeit. Unfortunately, due to lack of access, most of the previous forfeits are no longer on the SexScripts servers. You probably won't see the reward until a few more players have to endure forfeits and the pictures get populated again. There are also a few more new forfeits. I still plan to do a "choose your own" forfeit, but that will have to come later.

Let me know what you think, and hope everyone has fun with this! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:23 pm 
Veteran
I found another place in the forfeit that may cause a null error. Just uploaded version 4.1. Hopefully this finally fixes it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:59 pm 
Newcomer
Good game!
The sadest thing - it dont have a group live option for play)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm 
Veteran
Hi @Joyker, welcome!

Unfortunately, the Java engine and server behind these scripts is not really set up for "live" play. However, I think this is a good compromise, especially since you can play at any time, and you're always playing against real people. That said, it would be fun to add comments or perhaps other games using the same basic core. I'll see what I can do as time permits...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:55 pm 
Veteran
I just uploaded a version that allows for players to add comments as they strip (and for the forfeit). At the same time, I'm trying to make the script more Android-friendly, but that part doesn't seem to be working. I'll probably post another update shortly with another go at that. In the meantime, let me know if you run into any issues with the comments. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:22 am 
Veteran
Version 4.3 (uploaded today) is now Android compatible (thanks doti). However, if you don't have the latest version of SexScripts installed, it will show an error. Just install the latest version to fix that.

I also added a self-decided forfeit, so you can choose your own punishment and put the details in the comment. If anyone comes up with creative idea, I may incorporate them in the future.

Enjoy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next