de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:54 pm 
Addict
Just a note - whenever I check in and check my status, the current picture it shows of me isn't mine. :-/

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:59 am 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
Just a note - whenever I check in and check my status, the current picture it shows of me isn't mine. :-/

Well that's really weird...I suppose it's possible that your SexScripts ID is the same as someone else, but that would be REALLY unlikely. I haven't had this problem myself. Anyone else seeing that?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:33 am 
Addict
It has only done that between one set of games. I played and checked my status later and the picture was wrong. I tried checking status several more times, including after rebooting and it still showed the same pic.

After I played another game, the image was correct.

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 pm 
Veteran
In the spirit of trying to keep this script fresh and interesting, I just uploaded version 3.0.

This version includes a public "spanking bench". Before each game, you can decide if you want to be punished for a loss. If you lose, you'll receive a spanking. The more clothes your opponent was wearing, the more severe you punishment. Hopefully this will provide more motivation to win!

Spankees will be punished in front of the webcam (if that option is enabled) and a picture will be selected at random to be uploaded for everyone to see. You can check see who's on the spanking bench from the intro screen.

The punishment for losing is different than the forfeit. If you double down, you can still win, and won't have to do the forfeit. However, once you've lost the game, you'll need to complete the punishment if you selected that option before the game started.

As with the forfeit, the punishment is not mandatory until you've agreed to it. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:41 pm 
Regular
Another brilliant addition! Thanks very much ptdw!

I encountered a bug however: I won the game, but then the spanking bench screen popped up. The next screen said I was due 0 swats, during the spanking two spanking sounds were played and a picture was taken.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 am 
Veteran
gehorSam wrote:
Another brilliant addition! Thanks very much ptdw!

I encountered a bug however: I won the game, but then the spanking bench screen popped up. The next screen said I was due 0 swats, during the spanking two spanking sounds were played and a picture was taken.

Oops! I see the problem and will upload 3.1 shortly. Thanks for the bug report!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 am 
Veteran
One more update for today (3.2). Instead of choosing the number of swats you'll receive, that punishment will be determined by other players.

When someone is on the spanking bench, you can now spank them! The "pot" will be increased each time you spank someone on the bench. When someone loses and is spanked, swats will be deducted from the pot. The longer the time without a new person on the bench, the higher the pot!

We'll have to see how aggressive you guys are in spanking other players. I may need to make adjustments to the total swats or number of times you can spank another player. Have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm 
Regular
Hmm, it seems like I (Stefan) got the full 50 spanks that were available. Lost every round. Another great addition to the script!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 am 
Veteran
gehorSam wrote:
Hmm, it seems like I (Stefan) got the full 50 spanks that were available. Lost every round. Another great addition to the script!

Glad you "enjoyed" it! ;) I made a small change to the way you can get more swats to give other players. The last version allocated swats by time, but I thought it would be more fun to earn them by winning games.

So, in 3.3, everyone starts out with the ability to give out 10 swats. After that, swats must be earned by playing games with the risk of spanking punishment (with or without webcam). You can earn up to 3 swats per article of clothing you're wearing (including modesty) at the end of the game.

This way, there's a reward for winning (spanking other players) and a penalty for losing (being spanked). Hopefully that makes it a little more fun. I still may have to adjust the reward, depending on how quickly the spanking pot builds us. We'll see how it goes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:13 am 
Veteran
I've been watching the swats accumulate over the last few days, and decided to make a minor adjustment to how the accumulation works. You now earn 5 swats (that you can give to other players) for article of clothing you're still wearing at the end of a game. In the 3.3, a random number of swats was added as well, but that's now gone.

If you're unlucky and lose, each spank you receive was actually given by another player! Hopefully the game feels more and more like an actual spin the bottle game with a group of friends. As always, feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 am 
Hello Folks,

after playing this game quite a few times, I came up with two ideas...
Since the forfeit pictures, depending on the actual forfeit, took some effort to make
and they are just rare to access, how a about this:
If someone just has won a game, the game should ask the winner, if he would like to see an actual forfeit picture in reward.
The script could then offer a list of all available forfeit pictures to choose from. After a picture is selected it is displayed as the exit screen.

Second: I have seen, the forfeits are hard coded into the script and identified just by the forfeit description itself. (okay, I have to commit I played a litte with the script, please don't screw me for this ;))
What about an user selectable forfeit? If the player has to do a forfeit, he can choose wether to let the game choose one or he can define a forfeit by himself.
If he has choosen and done the self defined forfeit, the other players can decide wether the forfeit was done as descripted (just like at the moment) or the forfeit was not worth it. If enough players (10?) have decided the forfeit was not really an embarrasing, hurting or disgusting act, maybe the player who has submitted it, will be encouraged to do another forfeit before he can play again.
Since the forfeit is identified by the description only, they could be also displayed in the first function I mentioned above.

By the way: Last time I played, I got the "Jackpot" on the spanking bench. There have been 76 swats applied as commanded. My bum still hurts a little and there are really vissible marks. Maybe I play tomorrow again, so all can see this. This was not really visible on the picture taken after the spanking. Maybe there should be an option to make that picture again, to really show with a good shot, what kind of impact the spanking had?

That's it for now. I'm curious, what's your oppinion about these ideas...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 am 
It's me again,

to catch up on my last post: I had a closer look at my bottom, and I couldn't believe what I saw there:
The biggest bruise I've ever had on my bottom. I'm blewn away. I didn't think an online game could be so motivating
to actually "perform" that well. It was just the "pressure" not to be displayed as a sissy online in not spanking hard
enough so no visible evidence would be seen in the picture. For all who are interested in the result go to xtube and make an picture search for RoadR and you might find it.

But back to topic: Just had another idea to spice it a little bit up: What about the possibility to add a comment line to each taken picture? In my thought, not a mandatory comment, but to be able to choose whether or not.
Something like "Urgl, help, I'm naked in front of every one *giggle*...
Or as in my case today to make it simpler to explain that big bruise on my bottom. It's quite an effort to print out a sign and stick it to the back...

That's it for now....

PS: I started to translate the script to german (You might have noticed, english is not my native language). I can't tell right now, when it will be finished. But I try to work on it...
So I learn a little bit to code in groovy and therefor I might be able to script by myself or implement all my ideas for other scripts...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:00 am 
Veteran
@RoadR_, thanks for your great comments and suggestions! Sorry about your rear end, but glad to hear the script was motivating enough. :twisted: There's a lot of subtle motivation and peer pressure in the script. I'll admit, I've also felt pressured to comply, where with other scripts I may have just exited.

I'm really excited to have the game translated to German! Hopefully that will broaden its audience a bit. Of the many scripts here, this one is probably one of the easiest to share with more "vanilla" friends, since it's a fun game and more light-hearted. It might even be fun set up at a party. That's my intention at least.

I like the idea of seeing a forfeit after winning, but need to work on doing that without polling the server too much.

I also like the idea of a user-defined forfeit, but need to think about implementation. The current idea is to have a wide range of forfeits, some of which a player probably wouldn't do. Then, when you lose, you are hoping for a forfeit you're willing to do, and possibly willing to stretch your limits a bit. One way that I've found fun to play is to follow up a loss with the "guillotine" script as a punishment. The odds can be set based on how many articles of clothing the opponent was still wearing, for example.

Thanks again for playing and for helping with the translation!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:40 pm 
@ptdw
Thanks for your detailed answer. As you know, I'm very new to sexscripts. I do not know right now, how high or low especially the server limitations are. Since I have an IT background and seeing and using the big services like youtube, xtube, share-online etc. I'm a little bit spoiled if it comes to available online resources. It has been a long time since I had to deal with limitations like traffic or server load.

You are right, the spin the bottle script is a well choosen compromise between the vanilla and bdsm world. Since the "Fifty shades of gray - hype", I think a lot of vanilla ppl are at least willing to have a sneak preview on BDSM. Such a game could be way to allow them this. Especially the idea of playing it at a party together with others could be a way, these ppl give it a try. By the way, this idea ist great. To be forced by the party group to "blame yourself on the net" is a thought that has something.

To the german translation: I started already (without reading all the associated articles about it) and of course messed up. But I will continue my work. I ran also in one problem in getting the assignment for the pronouns right, since this is slightly different done in german. So please be patient with me.

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:11 pm 
Regular
I lost at this game, and was on the spanking bench.. but every time I try to administer the spankings, the app crashes after 20 or so, and I can never complete. Not sure what the bug is, but can you clear this out for me?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next