de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 pm 
Veteran
trin wrote:
I feel like this might be a Sexscripts problem more generally, but I'm having a helluva time working out how to debug it or report it because it doesn't generate any error messages in the terminal, no error dialogs, and nothing in the error.log. It just simply doesn't add the pics to the server.

Weird. @ptdw you got any tips here?

Hi @Trin, that's really weird. It very well could be a Java/SexScripts issue. But there is one thing to check. Are you taking pictures from the webcam and are they a reasonable size? By reasonable, I mean 648x480 or above? In order to reduce the number of fake/blank pics, the script does look for the pic to be taken from the webcam, and it has to be larger than a blank picture would be.

Other than that, unfortunately I have no other ideas. Maybe doti will chime in--there have a been a lot of picture issues with SexScripts recently.

...and hopefully there will be a few more players this weekend and someone will finally bump you off the pillory. You should get an award or something, lol.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:44 am 
Regular
I'm having the same problem with the spanking-forfeit.

The whole program shuts down after +-20 spanks while I need to receive 48 spanks.
And when I open the script again, I need to do it again.

I've tried it more than 5 times already on 2 different days, with different speeds. But always unexpectedly shutting secscripts down.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:47 am 
Veteran
SissyTaraExposed wrote:
I'm having the same problem with the spanking-forfeit.

The whole program shuts down after +-20 spanks while I need to receive 48 spanks.
And when I open the script again, I need to do it again.

I've tried it more than 5 times already on 2 different days, with different speeds. But always unexpectedly shutting secscripts down.

Not sure why some people run into trouble during the spanking process. Do you get any error, or it just shuts down? Sounds like a Java issue. Anyway, it aslo sounds like your ass has received enough punishment for now, so PM sent... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:41 pm 
ptdw wrote:
trin wrote:
I feel like this might be a Sexscripts problem more generally, but I'm having a helluva time working out how to debug it or report it because it doesn't generate any error messages in the terminal, no error dialogs, and nothing in the error.log. It just simply doesn't add the pics to the server.

Weird. @ptdw you got any tips here?

Hi @Trin, that's really weird. It very well could be a Java/SexScripts issue. But there is one thing to check. Are you taking pictures from the webcam and are they a reasonable size? By reasonable, I mean 648x480 or above? In order to reduce the number of fake/blank pics, the script does look for the pic to be taken from the webcam, and it has to be larger than a blank picture would be.

Other than that, unfortunately I have no other ideas. Maybe doti will chime in--there have a been a lot of picture issues with SexScripts recently.

...and hopefully there will be a few more players this weekend and someone will finally bump you off the pillory. You should get an award or something, lol.

Yeah - I'm definitely taking pics with the camera. Everything works as expected, it just never seems to make it to the server. It's fine for now - I've just switched back to using Java 8. Hopefully some combination of updates to SS and/or Java itself will fix the problem one day.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:40 am 
Regular
Hi, I played this script for the first time for real (so, with webcam) last weekend and absolutely loved it!
It wasn't my lucky day: I lost big time and had to strip naked and was on the pillory by sunday morning. Very exciting! Everything worked perfectly - didn't risk a forfeit, so don't know about that, yet ;)

I absolutely love the naked views counter. If I may make a suggestion for if you decide to make an update: it would also be a huge turn-on to have a counter of the pillory views (and, if not yet implemented, forfeit views).

Thanks for your fantastic work!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:19 am 
Veteran
BoyTim wrote:
I absolutely love the naked views counter. If I may make a suggestion for if you decide to make an update: it would also be a huge turn-on to have a counter of the pillory views (and, if not yet implemented, forfeit views).

Thanks for your fantastic work!

Hi @BoyTim, glad you had fun playing the game! The "good news" is that your naked view count increases *any* time someone sees you naked, including in-game, on the pillory, or in a forfeit.

I've noticed that in addition to the regular players, there are also a lot of spectators who view the pillory and forfeits. So, if you end up naked in the game (especially if you're on the pillory or lose a forfeit) there's a good chance a *lot* of people are going to see you naked. :oops:

Hope you see you in-game, and have fun! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:31 am 
Regular
Hi, thanks for the clarification. I didn't get that pillory views are also included in the count, cool!

I also understand that a 'standard' forfeit view will increment the counter, as it includes a naked view. But, the forfeit itself is not counted. And, as forfeits are saved to be shown as example and (random) as reward for winning without a naked view, these are not counted as far as I can see. Or am i missing something? (I had a look at the script to check out how sexscripts works, as I'm considering maybe writing something myself).

Apart from that, I think it would be an extra thrill to have separate counters for naked, pillory and forfeit. Just an idea :D

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 am 
Veteran
BoyTim wrote:
I also understand that a 'standard' forfeit view will increment the counter, as it includes a naked view. But, the forfeit itself is not counted. And, as forfeits are saved to be shown as example and (random) as reward for winning without a naked view, these are not counted as far as I can see.
Thanks again!

Ah, yes, that's correct. The main reason is that I'm trying to limit server calls, as too many will slow down the script as the server throttles data. Adding fine-grained views, as well as the random forfeit views would increase the server calls a bit, and the script is already call-heavy. Perhaps in the future that could be added once the server can handle more calls.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:14 pm 
Regular
I've got a few ideas:

1ste would be a picture of having all your clothes on before the first spin. (but that would increase the server load more)

2nd besides a "Double Down" option, a "Triple Down" option. What would this be? It's the same as Double Down (DD), with the exception, if you win the spin, the game just continue.
fe: I just played a game and I was 1 against 4. I won the DD so game finished. With the "Triple Down" it would become 1 against 3. But the next spin(s) are not normal spins, it are all Triple Down spins. So if I would lose now I Lose and have to do the forfeit.
So with the Triple Down option, the only way to win then is to actually win all spins until it is 1 against 0.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:11 am 
Regular
Hi, played, and lost, again last weekend; this time with punishment for loosing, so spent some time on the spanking bench. Was a big trill again! I've been on and off the pillory all week, very exciting!

I kind of expected (hoped ;) ) to get a count of how many times other users had spanked me, but that doesn't seem to be counted.

Small remark concerning e-stim punishment. I use an e-stim 2B in audio mode. The file estim3.wav is pretty long (1.7 sec), which only gives a very short break in between shocks. The 2B is to slow in audio respons to follow this, so instead of separate shocks, it felt as 1 long one.

As test I shortened estim3.wav to about 1 sec. When testing this offline it worked much better. Not sure how it will work online, as the timing seems to be different.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:56 pm 
Veteran
BoyTim wrote:
Small remark concerning e-stim punishment. I use an e-stim 2B in audio mode. The file estim3.wav is pretty long (1.7 sec), which only gives a very short break in between shocks. The 2B is to slow in audio respons to follow this, so instead of separate shocks, it felt as 1 long one.

As test I shortened estim3.wav to about 1 sec. When testing this offline it worked much better. Not sure how it will work online, as the timing seems to be different.

Hi @BoyTime, glad to see you enjoying the game! The lack of a spanking count is really a server resources thing. This script is already kind of "call heavy" already. The fun thing about the spanking though is every swat (or shock) is the result of another player clicking to spank. So the other players are actually spanking you (though technically, they were spanking the previous player).

Regarding the WAV file length, I strongly recommend using the 2B in "external device" mode instead of audio, since it allows you to hear other sound effects. I'll look at shortening it next time I work on the script. Thanks for the feedback, and looking forward to seeing you in the game!

- ptdw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:35 pm 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
Regarding the WAV file length, I strongly recommend using the 2B in "external device" mode instead of audio, since it allows you to hear other sound effects.

Yes, I would like to do that. I have the usb/serial cable on the hardware side. But I don't have any software to send the messages (usbcontrol?). In the thread about 'The Guillotine' you mention making a Python script. Is this available somewhere? I don't have any experience with Python. I'm running Sexscripts on Mac.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:31 am 
Veteran
@BoyTim, you inspired me to post my 2B method and scripts for the Mac. See my post in "Various Infos". I'll still modify the script when I get a chance, but using 2B over serial is MUCH more fun...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:19 pm 
Shy
I have one question. How long is the ban when the others don't like your forfeit?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:31 am 
Veteran
Hi @biboy, the ban lasts for three days. But I've rarely seen anyone qualify for that. Most people follow through on the forfeits. Have fun! ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next