de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: The Guillotine
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:18 am 
That sounds awesome. I kinda wish I had an estim so I could try this out!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:47 pm 
Newcomer
ptdw wrote:
I'm back again with another guillotine update. This time is a bit different. I recently purchased a 2B e-stim unit, so sound-based activation is no longer necessary. What that means is that players who select "external device" for their e-stim unit will now experience the script with speech and sound effects. In my experience, it adds a lot to the terror of it all. Of course, those with audio-based e-stim will NOT have any sound effects.

That sounds great..

But how to control my 2B with the script ?
Do I need a third-party app to control it ?

SKBoy69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:00 am 
Veteran
skboy69 wrote:
But how to control my 2B with the script ?
Do I need a third-party app to control it ?SKBoy69

You need a program that runs on your computer that sends the command to start and stop the 2B. Luckily, there are tons of options, as you're only sending simple messages over a serial port. For example, sending "A50" turns on the A channel at 50%.

I've got a python script that I use for the Mac, and I'm sure PC is really easy as well. Are you using Windows? Maybe someone here has a suggestion.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:23 pm 
Shy
I ran the script, but I received a Java error when the blade was released.

Error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface SourceDataLine supporting format PCM_SIGNED 44100.0 Hz, 16 bit, stereo, 4 bytes/frame, little-endian is supported.

audio estim
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:46 am 
Regular
For some reason I cant make the audio estim mode work. it stays silent when the blade cuts. however it does make sounds for testing. Any idea what the problem may be?

Re: audio estim
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:03 am 
Veteran
What e-stim device are you using? How is your configuration set up?

Have you tried testing with other audio files?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 pm 
Regular
I use an erostek and had not problem with other scripts. the problem is with the script itself I think... there is no sound generated when the guillotine falls all the way

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:49 pm 
Veteran
alexbal1984x wrote:
I use an erostek and had not problem with other scripts. the problem is with the script itself I think... there is no sound generated when the guillotine falls all the way

Hi @alexbal1984x, thanks for reporting this and sorry for my delayed response! There was indeed an error in the script for audio devices. It has now been fixed. Hope to see you on the guillotine! :twisted:

- ptdw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:03 am 
Veteran
Hey all, it's been a while since I published a script, but today I uploaded a new version of "The Guillotine". Unfortunately, the changes are mainly technical and won't benefit many people. This version has a few changes:

- Support for "luma key" images that let you (with the right software) record yourself in the guillotine (instead of the cartoon character).
- Added support for electronic lock commands.
- Added support for arm/disarm commands.

I've been maintaining a local version of the script that's deviating further and further from the published one, so I figured I may as well push the changes. If any of you are using more advanced or custom devices, these changes may be useful. Otherwise, just keep them disabled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:54 am 
Addict
Curiosity here, which devices require an arm or disarm function? Is this a 2B thing. I assume before the arm/disarm, it would have just manually been done before launching the script? My own device doesn't need this, but I'm trying to have the understanding of how other devices operate.

I'm more curious about the electronic locking part too. I'm familiar with the most common type of computer controlled outlet switch, is that what you have in mind? I'm wondering if anything else is out there for options and what you might be using for that function? I'm also assuming this is the common magnetic door lock type configuration being in mind(commonly discussed on the BoundAnna forum for example)?

EDIT: I used to remember there being a bunch of USB controlled outlet options(US outlet based), but I'm having trouble finding anything in the $20 rough price range that I used to. It seems like most "smart outlets" are Alexa or phone based as opposed to computer controlled and the only USB controlled one I found at what I think is a reasonable price had a bunch of failures based on the Amazon reviews. Any other ideas for something that can be triggered via .EXE on a Windows machine)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:30 pm 
Veteran
Hey @Zap, I was wondering if someone would be curious, as these are rather obscure changes, lol. If you look at my fetlife profile, you'll see the device in question. Basically, it works like this:

A 2B is connected to "the device", which is an electromechanical guillotine with an e-stim blade. Channel A goes to the "blade" and channel B goes to a punishment location, let's just say an anal electrode for this example.

You start playing the script as usual, following all directions. Instead of attaching electrodes to your penis, you actually insert it into the device when told--no need to attach any electrodes.

Once you're past "the last chance to back out" the device is armed. At that point, if your penis is removed from the device, the penalty electrode fires.

In my case, the anal electrode set to a relatively high level is more than enough motivation to keep me honest with my cock in the device. I absolutely hate the anal probe, especially at higher levels. As long as you keep your penis in the hole, you're safe from the penalty shock. Of course, you could also bind yourself, but it's more of a mind-fuck knowing that you *could* pull out but willfully endure due to the alternative being worse.

When the guards bind you, your wrists are placed in a wooden stock that's locked with an electromagnet. At that point, it's impossible to change your mind or chicken out (something I occasionally struggle with, lol): your wrists are locked in the stock, your penis is inserted in the device, and if you fail to keep it there, you will be brutally punished. Basically, there's no choice but to obey and complete the script.

At this point the blade raises and hopefully doesn't fall. But if it does, the mechanical "blade" is electrified and slams your cock between a large electrode and the blade. This is a rather unique sensation, since you can normally feel where the shock will occur (since you are wearing electrodes). In this case, since you're not wearing any electrodes, the sensation is sudden and unpredictable, since the electrodes suddenly "attach" to you.

After the process is complete, the device is dis-armed and the guards free your wrists. Sound like fun? It's actually kinda terrifying. I think I have too much time on my hands with this pandemic...lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:48 pm 
Addict
Wow, that is quite the device you built. I could easily build the wooden stocks and frame, even 3D print some electrodes out of Proto-Pasta Electrically Conductive PLA to go along with this, but the whole linear actuator and similar stuff like stepper motor and servo controls is way over my head. Nice to see your ideas and if I do something similar I have some sexscript code to springboard the functionality.

I've actually considered making some sort of bondage device that locks the cock in place for an estim session keeping the legs spread with bondage being cuffs around the thighs to hold the cock forward and keeping the hands free to use my laptop if I create or use any estim games that require keyboard or mouse, so basically a long flat desk but I think I'd make it so I'm leaned over the top of it like a spanking bench but still use my hands. The trouble is my sessions are often long, sometimes over 2 hours and trying to make it so I can keep things wet with electro lube as well as not getting loose when things go flaccid like they often do during long estim sessions(or if I get off sooner than expected), but also prevent access to unplugging during punishing components of the session is a challenge. I also don't have a place to easily store something that I can lean over in a hidden way, so I won't be building this sort of thing, but will hold the fantasy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:28 am 
Veteran
Great ideas! This device dis-assembles with thumb screws in less than a minute, and just looks like a regular tool table. Of course, you'd need a place to put the components as well. If you need any help with anything, for example, the linear actuator code or circuit, I'd be happy to help out. It sounds more difficult than it is (assuming you have an engineering background of some sort).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:35 pm 
Shy
Good evening ptdw,

I like your script , it is pretty enjoyable and the lastest evolutions were great.
Since the introduction of self-bondage and magnetic restraint commands, i was wondering if you can add a new feature to go with them ?

Since the guillotine can be configured and launched without a need of the user input, i hope you can add a new features , the loop

The loop would be configured or asked for witch number of time you would like to run the guillotine run so you don't need to unbound and then press the retry button.
You can also setup a range for the number of time that will be left to the executioner's choice so the victim don't know when his torment will end

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:18 pm 
Veteran
Hi @tamachan81 thanks for bringing this to my attention and sorry for the long wait! I uploaded version 4.5 today which fixes locking and unlocking when the guards repair the guillotine.

Basically, you'll remain locked until all the repair attempts are done and then you'll be unlocked. If you decide to play again, you'll be re-locked.

One other quick note about this script for non-players: there's an option that players can use to schedule a time to broadcast their ordeal. If scheduled, the script will advertise the scheduled time and player when you open it.

So, if you're interested in watching, you may want to open the script occasionally to see if anyone is scheduled for "castration". Knowing that someone may drop in on your session while you're helpless and locked up will only increase the fear factor for the players.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next