de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: The Guillotine
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:26 am 
Shy
----Spoiler alert. Do not read unless you have done the script with e-stim.----

So I have to say I "executed" this script last night and it was one of the most intense things I've ever experienced. I do not have a dedicated e-stim device. I instead used a setup running the headphone jack to one of the inputs of a stereo amplifier, and one speaker output pair as the electrical e-stim, with a copper pad on one wire taped to my balls and the other wire clipped to one of the top metal bars on my Lori chastity device (which my keyholder has me locked in most of the time). I know you should never do this it is very unsafe... but that's what I did.

In the setup stage I set the volume control of the stereo to a level that the test sound was uncomfortable but not painful. I set the minimum time to 10 minutes and the max time to 20 minutes, with one chance for the guards to fix a malfunction. I left the chance of malfunction to random. I locked my ankles in shackles and locked my wrists in handcuffs behind my back, and started the program. The program said I was very lucky: I had a 50% chance of malfunction.

Watching the blade slowly rise was nerve wracking. Especially as it got close to the top. I started to almost panic and had the urge to plead and bargain with the make believe guards not to go through with the execution. My hands cuffed behind my back were very sweaty. It was very hot and sexy. Finally the blade fell and I expected to feel the pain....

But no.... the device had malfunctioned. The guards fixed it and then the blade started rising again. The second time through took longer and was less exhilarating. My handcuffed arms were starting to hurt. When the blade got to the top I felt a lot less panicked and worried than the first time. Actually I was expecting it to malfunction again. Then I watched the blade fall and heard/felt the blade doing its work...

For the only time in my life that I can remember I involuntarily screamed in pain and terror for what seemed like many many seconds. I instinctively tried to jump and push away from the source of the pain, screaming out loud the entire time. But the shackles and handcuffs did their job. For a few seconds, as I screamed in pain, I wondered if I would live through it.

After it was over I was shaken, but unharmed. As quickly as i could I found the handcuff key, unlocked my wrists and unclipped the wire from my chastity cage just to make sure I could not get shocked like that again. I looked at the screen and read and appreciated the message "Ready to go in the guillotine again?"

Strange this is, a half hour later I was already tempted to test my fate in the guillotine again.

Great script. Serious consequence.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:37 am 
Veteran
pamelamask wrote:
So I have to say I "executed" this script last night and it was one of the most intense things I've ever experienced.

Thanks for posting about your experience! It's comments like this that give me motivation to continue script development. :)

Personally speaking, I've had a very similar experience with the script. Regardless of the odds, I almost always get sweaty palms and that frantic feeling. Do be careful though, especially with electricity. I suggest buying an A-Box or similar so that you can experience the scripts safely.

Anyone else using the script?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 am 
Shy
I definitely use it when I'm craving something mega-intense and want to challenge myself (not often, I've had the blade fall on my cock maybe 5-10 times).

I've done it in self-bondage with cuffs and carabiners (which take at least a few seconds to release, much too long to get out once the shock begins). The anticipation of watching the blade rising and trying to prepare for the hit is such a mindfuck. I've also played while wearing a hood, and it's almost a different when I can't see the screen and can only guess when the shock might come based upon a rough estimate of the settings.

I still have a bit of room to go with it too. The one time I actually turned my ET-312 to high power at 100 and ran it, I had been warming up with other estim play and did the guillotine once before at around 70. Someday I'm gonna do it with no electro warmup at 100... I've also considered taking it to a kink party and use the venue's very appropriate bondage furniture to setup a little demo and see if anybody wants to volunteer... :-P

The last time I did it, I wanted to see what it would be like to have the blade fall as I came. I started it and didn't bind myself up right away, edging to right before the point of no return until just a few seconds before the blade was going to drop. I quickly put my hands behind my back and clicked the carabiners together and braced feeling like I was about to explode... But then the blade malfunctioned and one tiny spurt of cum dribbled out. The blade went back up, so I released the carabiners and started edging again (though still a bit stunned from the anticipation the last time), and this time as the blade got to the top, I went just a bit further to the point that I was fighting hard to hold back the cum as I bound my hands again. This time the blade fell and I immediately came in obliterating agony. It also occurred to me afterwards that I have only ever done it using a bipolar loop on my cock, but if I had instead wired it up between a loop on my dick and a plug inside my ass, I might have been literally unable to shoot anything because everything would be so contracted, perhaps next time haha...

Also ptdw PLEASE keep making scripts!!!

Your scripts are really unique in that they don't try to excessively anthropomorphize themselves. (While I know this is just personal preference), scripts that try to suggest something human(oid) is involved fall so short for me that I can't get into it. (It probably also doesn't help that I'm gay given the script pool here). Also being controlled by technology itself is a somewhat distinct fetish that I identify with much more strongly than the simulated-human kink.

You find really creative ways to navigate the platform's limitations. I like that you distance the human characters and put the focus on a strong game structure that can be played in a reasonably short amount of time. I think keeps your scripts interesting and gives them a lot of replay value. I'd love to see what other fun games you could come up with. One possibility could be a JOI game (along the lines of edgemeplease.com - I can't post a link in my first post haha). While simple in concept, it could offer so many possibilities for twists along the way and variations on an ending that I think it could be really fun. Of course more estim games/punishments would be amazing too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the encouragement @PsyKink!

PsyKink wrote:
I still have a bit of room to go with it too. The one time I actually turned my ET-312 to high power at 100 and ran it, I had been warming up with other estim play and did the guillotine once before at around 70. Someday I'm gonna do it with no electro warmup at 100... I've also considered taking it to a kink party and use the venue's very appropriate bondage furniture to setup a little demo and see if anybody wants to volunteer... :-P

That would be a lot of fun in a public setting like a Kink party! I'd love to watch (or try myself). Maybe someone will record a video someday. It would also be fun to watch live on Skype or something. I love the feeling of suspense... ;)

PsyKink wrote:
Your scripts are really unique in that they don't try to excessively anthropomorphize themselves. (While I know this is just personal preference), scripts that try to suggest something human(oid) is involved fall so short for me that I can't get into it. (It probably also doesn't help that I'm gay given the script pool here). Also being controlled by technology itself is a somewhat distinct fetish that I identify with much more strongly than the simulated-human kink.

Interesting observation, I'd never thought about that. While it isn't intentional, I do make scripts that I'd like to play, and really like the idea of being helpless at the mercy of technology. I'll definitely keep creating/improving scripts. Just haven't had any new ideas in while. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:58 am 
Veteran
The Guillotine is a really intense script, and makes my palms sweat every time I play. I was trying to think of a way to make it even more intense...and decided to add an optional live video stream. Here's how it works:

If you enable the broadcast option in setup, it will ask you for a live stream URL. Sites like appear.in, tinychat, cam4, etc. would all work. You would start your broadcast, and then enter the URL in setup before playing the game. If nobody else is broadcasting, your URL will be shown to other players while you're in an active session (max one hour per session).

Now, I'm guessing the odds of someone else opening the script while you're on the guillotine are fairly low. However, being locked in the guillotine with the *possibility* that someone may come and watch would be even more nerve-wracking. In fact, you could even hide the broadcast window so you don't know if you have an audience or not.

Just to re-iterate, this script itself does NOT use your webcam. It only allows you to publish a live stream URL. You will still need to set that up on the hosting site. And of course, this feature is totally *optional*.

Hope you like the addition!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:33 am 
Shy
ptdw,

Wow!! I like this feature. I have not yet used the Guillotine. I don't have an e-stim box that would work with it. I just recently started with e-stim and bought a Fetish Fantasy Shock Therapy device. Nice device, but no external controls. I need to wait a little bit before I can spend the money on a good device ... looking at the ABox 2b device ... lots of good reviews.

Anyhow, maybe I'll broadcast my first Guillotine experience. Could be ... fun???

Keep up the good work!

qD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 pm 
Veteran
I tried it a bit earlier, and as I suspected, it was terrifying. Luckily nobody dropped in on me, but the possibility made the whole experience really intense. Will have to try that again soon... :oops:

Good luck in getting your box soon, @qD! I hope to keep creating more e-stim scripts as I think of scenarios I want to try. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:35 pm 
Veteran
By the way, if anyone *wants* to get an audience, feel free to post here a future time at which you plan to play. I'm sure you would attract a few spectators. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:19 pm 
Addict
I don't want to side-rail the thread, but which device do people use for this and what are your opinions of it? I'd love to get one but they are too expensive to buy without an honest review and items like this are hard to find real reviews on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:34 pm 
Addict
I own the three products below:

ELECTRASTIM SENSAVOX EM140 - This is one of my favorites for some reason, It's the only one I can ever achieve an HFO with. The downsides are it can't be controlled remotely. It does have an audio input mode but not sure how well it would work with this script. Maybe I could try one time.

ET312B - Some very nice modes, and lots to do with it. Lots of adjustable parameters but only a couple of times achieved an HFO.

eStims 2B - I personally don't like the feeling this gives. It feels very "stingy" to me, though others have said using a larger electrode area would help, but that doesn't help with the attachments I actually own.

Hope that helps?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:15 am 
Veteran
I'm using the E-Stim ABox for development of these scripts. While I haven't tried other models (other than home-brew), I'm guessing it's weaker than other option out there. In a few of my early scripts, I mentioned turning the power "all the way up" and users of other systems balked at such a high setting, lol.

I've found that the electrodes make all the difference. Even with this box, with the right electrodes it can definitely be extremely painful. With the wrong electrodes? Not so much... If I had to buy again, I'd probably go for the 2B. I'd really like to get one so that I can add more advanced features to these scripts, but it's not in the budget at the moment.

Whatever model you choose, it really adds a WHOLE new dimension to these scripts, as punishments happen without you doing anything... Quite thrilling :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:33 pm 
Addict
Thanks for the insight!

I'm still unsure which route to go. I'd love a less expensive option with some kick. ;)

A thought after looking over the script, perhaps instead of watching the graphic, the user is given the option or chance of having a hood placed virtually over their head by having a totally black screen shown. This way when or if the blade drops, it is a total surprise until impact.

Another thought is to incorporate this into the Courtroom script as a punishment. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:40 pm 
Veteran
Since I'm updating my other scripts to be Android-compatible, I thought I'd add the android tag to this one as well. I also added a "breaking news" item that is shown to other players if you play in broadcast mode. If you're not broadcasting, there's no change.

If you are broadcasting, the results of your session are published as breaking news, along with your comments. Maybe some brave sole will even post a video when it's all over. Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone is using the broadcast feature, since it's so unlikely that you'll stumble upon a live player.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:01 am 
Veteran
Sadly, I've been short on time recently, but today had enough for a small project, so I updated the guillotine.

The new schedule feature allows you to schedule a one hour window in the future during which you'll submit to the guillotine. If you choose the broadcast option in settings, other players will be notified of your upcoming punishment. This will allow a better chance that people get to witness the event live.

Regardless of whether you broadcast or not, you still MUST return within one hour after your scheduled time. If you don't, the guards will be very unhappy and make sure you are properly punished the next time you play the script. In addition, other players will know you chickened out.

I often use the guillotine as a forfeit when losing other games, but find myself putting it off, as I absolutely dread the guillotine. It's terrifying. The new schedule feature will hopefully add a bit more motivation to make time to carry out the punishment.

Another small feature is after finishing a broadcast, the reporter will not only ask for a comment, but also an optional URL. If you recorded the session, you can publish it somewhere for others to see. The script itself DOES NOT broadcast anything or take any pictures. If you want to do that, you need to arrange it through another live stream site. I think it would be really fun to watch other's experiences, so hopefully someone takes advantage of this new feature.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:37 am 
Veteran
I'm back again with another guillotine update. This time is a bit different. I recently purchased a 2B e-stim unit, so sound-based activation is no longer necessary. What that means is that players who select "external device" for their e-stim unit will now experience the script with speech and sound effects. In my experience, it adds a lot to the terror of it all. Of course, those with audio-based e-stim will NOT have any sound effects.

In addition, I added a hands-free mode. This allows you to go through the whole script by simply following directions and not needing to click buttons. This should make for better video recordings (if anyone is daring enough), and also "hooded" operation. A while back a player asked for a black-out mode that simulated wearing a hood. But why simulate, when you can wear one in real life! It's now possible with hands-free mode.

I'd say enjoy...but...this is the guillotine :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next