de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: The Guillotine
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 pm 
The sound of using electromagnetic wooden stocks sounds amazing.
Is there a guide on how to make this, ie parts, specific computer programs... basically a step by step tutorial ? =)
I'm wondering if something could perhaps be 3d printed...

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 1:52 am 
Veteran
I'm not sure it's amazing as it is terrifying. I honestly hate playing with the full setup. I didn't create a how-to because I basically used spare parts that would be otherwise difficult to source. However, if you need any help, like for the Arduino software, I'd be happy to send that to you.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 2:55 am 
I have been struggling to find anything to be honest! I'm not sure the arduino thing or even where to begin. I was thinking perhaps electromagnets connected to usb?

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am 
Addict
JamieR wrote:
I have been struggling to find anything to be honest! I'm not sure the arduino thing or even where to begin. I was thinking perhaps electromagnets connected to usb?

You mentioned 3D printing something, there is this. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3343073

You'd need to figure out how to turn the power on and off via commands and also either use a battery that runs out or an electronic timer(spring wound timers are know to fail and be stuck on) if using outlet power so it shuts off in case the computer crashes so you don't get stuck. Probably a good idea to have an alternate emergency release method too in case something severely rogue happens too. I don't exactly know how to power something on or off without buying and programming something else to make it work though.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:29 am 
This 3d printed thing looks like an awesome contraption!
I'm wondering how that can be hooked up to the script or even on a timer, i guess a timer on an alexa or google plug could work if theres a way to connect them up