de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Chastity Combination
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:04 am 
Regular
Hi all,

I've put together a script for chastity keyholding with a combination lock. (Apparently there is a demand for having your virtual keyholder in other scripts somehow blocking access to the key...)

You get a combination for the lock, which is then stored locally in a non-human-readable form, and revealed again when time is over. Everything is done by the script, so it works without intervention from outside and uses the local data. This comes with the risk of data loss or manipulation, therefore I urge everyone to have an emergency key somewhere! It is not possible to make it safe without external interaction, and I have no intention of going that way.

I've got the main things done, but since it is a testing version not all functions are there or at the full extent. So please do not use it for a real lock for now, just for testing!

The current features are:
- Lockup for 1--24 hours fixed (longer will be enabled when properly tested)
- 4 digit number combination (will be upgraded)
- Distraction after setting the lock
- Show the remaining time
- Emergency unlock

Future ideas are
- non-unique and longer combinations with letters
- hygiene lockup for a few minutes
- Set random duration
- Hide the remaining time

I'm happy about feedback for the game (or if you find the concept of only local storage too risky or me being too paranoid ;) ). Please understand that I don't intend to do more than basic features, and rather use the functions in other scripts. And of course everyone may include parts in their own work when found useful.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Chastity Combination
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:44 am 
I'm glad to see you still making new scripts!

Tested Chastity Combination - the emergency release is working properly. I've set another timer to 12 hours - will update how it works.

And it would be nice to have more than 4 digit combination in the future because it's easy to remember even when you don't want to. That's why I photo the combination lock and then lock it to zip-archive with 12 digit password. This way it's much safer!

I would love to see your script working together with other keyholding scripts. Miss Wayland from Lines, for example.

UPD Unlocking after 12 hours seems to be working fine as well - I have received my code safe and sound

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:56 pm 
Regular
Thanks for testing and reporting back! I need to keep the time working on scripts at a reasonable level, so I may not be very active at times.

I know the issue of remembering the combination :D but I found the way with single digits makes it more difficult. Anyway, you may be glad to hear that I have an updated version without restrictions done.

So here is v1.0, which has the aforementioned features added, including alphanumeric combinations up to 14 characters. Hygiene unlock is now possible every 12 hours for 15 minutes (with penalty).

I've tested it as much as possible, but it does not hurt to not fully rely on it. Have fun!

Oh, and Lines is of course the first thing on my mind where this can go... stay tuned! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:19 am 
The distraction after setting the combo was annoying and made this fail for me.

Trying to remember so many digits was too difficult and I could not get them correct. I tried a few times but then was too angry so just closed to program. I would suggest putting a limit on the number of times this repeats.

Also one warning to use a back up or emergency key is more than enough.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:42 pm 
Shy
That was a very nice little script, thanks!

However, I agree the distraction was too easy to fail, and made for an annoying fail-loop.

Here's a suggestion;
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:32 am 
Seems very good! It would be nice to see some other features, at the moment its not much different to chaster or emla. There was a chastity script called 'enforced chastity' but hasn't been working for a number of years, despite promises of it getting fixed. It would be awesome if you could do something similar or even better, perhaps incorporating features from other scripts? Lines, cornertime etc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:13 am 
Regular
Thanks for the comments! I've made the distraction easier and reduced the failure limit to 3 tries.

To set the combination I prefer the simple and failsafe way, even if it's easy to memorize. Overly complicated instructions may trigger mistakes or make people quit in agnoy. For other apps people anyway became creative by using longer codes and applying blind movements on the wheels etc. Feel free to do what suits you best! Besides, random instructions make it difficult to impossible to use the combination with letters or for passwords.

I don't plan to make the script something big--for me it's rather a basic demo to be included in other ones. Sorry but my time and skills are limited. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:40 pm 
Regular
Two more additions:

The combination is now displayed in full but with hidden characters, and single ones are revealed one by one. This is better to see their positions within the combination. Besides, they can be shown in normal order (if you need to type them) or random, even with preceding fake ones, as it was suggested.
Personally I found it confusing enough without fakes, as looking on the lock more often made it more probable to glance on the other numbers and memorize them, but you can choose yourself.

Second, the combination can now be stored on the sexscripts server as a simple backup for data or device loss.

With that done, I do not foresee further functions here but will move on to plug it into Lines.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:02 am 
Shy
I tired you script and it seems to be working nicely :)

Can I suggest a simple featre to possibly be added to this basic version of the script (not the one integrated into lines)
And that is a setting that allows you to specify a picture on your local hdd to display instead of the default Mistress.
I know you can change the default Mistress, but this would keep things clean between scripts and would let you "chose" who is your keyholder.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:48 pm 
Regular
To avoid a rarely used button I did it the following way: For customization you can put one or more pictures in the image folder of the script and it will randomly select one. Hope this works for you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:40 am 
Shy
Works perfectly, many thanks :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:53 pm 
Hello, I really need help with emergency situation.
I have stored the keys in lockbox and was locked by this script, as a lot of times before, but today my data.properties file was overwritten due to program glitch (i think I was impatient and run sexscripts.exe two times and got two windows opening with an error something like "null=+1" and all my settings were erased (sexscripts is offering me to make first run setup when I open it), including the lockbox combination!

Fortunately I have written down my server data ID (I hope it doesn't change every time)

But I don't know how to use it to get the combination from the server? Can somebody help me?

Last edited by itami on Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:31 pm 
Regular
First of all, the issue could be solved.

@all: Learn from others and keep that emergency key at hand! There is a reason why your keyholder insists on it.

If you want to retrieve the combination after data loss and you don't have a data backup, do the following:

- Install the script again and launch it
- Do NOT enable the combination storage on the server
- Set online data
- Show online combination
- Yes to manually enter your known ID
--> the combination should appear. If not, check your ID for typos.

When things are solved:
- select No to go back to the online menu
- Enable online storage if you want to continue playing with the old ID

Since it is easy to abuse, do not share your ID with anyone! If done so, you can set a new ID in the script after enabling online storage.

The displayed text about synchronization may be irritating, but I don't have time to fix it right now. Don't worry, unless you start a new lock, nothing is written to the server.

Edit: typos

Last edited by tinyinsect on Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:32 pm 
I would like to thank tinyinsect for helping me out in trouble and urge everyone to HAVE A BACKUP FOR GOD'S SAKE. Every program or mechanism can fail and you may be stuck ina really stupid way. Be smart and play safe.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 2:57 pm 
Regular
Hi and thank you for the script! ( tack så mycket )

A tiny wish from me

During a sentence, have it show how many times you have used the cleaning, And maybe the emergency button as a fun little statistic. oo that got me thinking. Have it record your highest time to taunt you to do a longer sentence :!:

Well, just ideas and I have no clue to how hard it would be to implement.

Tack o hej, leverpastej 8-)