de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:54 pm 
Regular
I uploaded my evidence over 30 hours ago and it still is counting down. There is no new in game info. Any ideas?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 pm 
Veteran
Hi @Indiapers, if yours was the electric chair, it worked perfectly. The jury needs time to review the evidence, so after the evidence deadline, there is another 24 hour wait before the trial starts. Check back again after the trial time and you can see the verdict.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 pm 
Regular
I've looked through some of the code for The Courtroom, but I'm not really keen on most of the punishments. Most of them are way outside my comfort zone. That said, the Electric Chair is very intriguing to me, and I was wondering if there was a way to request time in the electric chair or just "play" that on its own?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:15 pm 
Veteran
frankb69n3 wrote:
I've looked through some of the code for The Courtroom, but I'm not really keen on most of the punishments. Most of them are way outside my comfort zone. That said, the Electric Chair is very intriguing to me, and I was wondering if there was a way to request time in the electric chair or just "play" that on its own?

This script was written by multiple people with differing tastes and fetishes. A few of the punishments are outside my comfort zone as well. To get the electric chair, make sure your sexscripts toys list contains e-stim. Then, in the courtroom script, make sure to set your limits, and turn off anything that you aren't willing to do. Lastly, select a crime of lewd behavior or infidelity--those will get you the chair. I should note that there is a small risk you will be assigned a different punishment--just to make the experience a bit less predictable. However, you won't be assigned anything that goes against your limits. Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 pm 
"That said, the Electric Chair is very intriguing to me, and I was wondering if there was a way to request time in the electric chair or just "play" that on its own?"

You could cheat and play the audio file on it's own. It won't have the experience of it being in the courtroom or sentencing though but you'd feel it. I don't know what the electrode setup is supposed to be though, because I haven't gone through it yet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26