de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:35 am 
Regular
my trial is overdue, #1293224 and I don't know why. Also, my collateral is still needing approval and it been almost a week. My user id is #1S176642. please help.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:49 pm 
Addict
Hi Slave D

about the overdue trial:

When the deliberation-period is over, you should klick on 'Report to court'. After you did this, the trial will start. During this you will be informed about the jury-vote. Until you have done this, your trial will be overdue.

About your collateral, that's a little strange. You should not be able to submit a case unless you have an approved collateral. When starting courtroom, does it show 'approved' or 'pending' on the start-screen?

An additional remark. It's not a good idea to publish your userid here. Other users will be able to imperonate you, if they know your userid. So I'd suggest you chose a new one.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm 
Regular
cgut2001 & ptdw:

it appears that in checking to confirm that my collateral was removed after the successful completion of a trial, I accidentally re-uploaded the collateral. :?

is there any chance it can just be removed? If I decide to play again, I am sure I will upload something new ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:54 pm 
Addict
Hi robslut

please check the following. Open courtroom. After you accepted the warning you'll get to he main page.

On this page you'll see your User ID. Behind this you should see one of the following three 'not validated', 'pending' or 'validated'.

Please tell me which is displayed.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 pm 
Addict
Hello everyone,

it's friday the 13th. The right day to bring some bad (or good) luck to all courtroom users. ;) A new version has just been uploaded. It fixes a few minor bugs and adds a medical advice. Thanks to Babydoc for this. Two new features are added as well.

Probation

Thanks go to quitelyDevious for inspiring this feature. At the end of the trial the judge will sometimes put you on probation. If you don't use the script until this time is over, nothing will happen.

Show spoiler

But if you submit to court before, it's very likely the judge will pass a sentence on the severe end of the scale. It will be even worse if you confess the same crime you came to court the time before.

If you signed in to the repeated offender program via settings, the punishments pleading repeated/serial offense will scale accordingly.

Off course the probation will be restarted if you commit a crime while on probation and it will usually be longer than before.

For details see the spoiler.

Show spoiler

Marking Requirement

Sometimes the court will decide to have the evidence i.e. your body marked. When you report for punishment, the guard will check if a marking-requirement is on file. If so, she will tell you a number that has to written to your body.

Show spoiler

That number needs to be visible in the submitted evidence. Please read the guards instuctions in detail as some punishments need the marking to be visible in every evidence while others only require it in a part of them.

The jury will ignore evidence that isn't marked although required to.

The marking serves two purposes. Officially it is a protection against possible fraud by recycling old evidence. Unofficially it serves to add a little extra humiliation.

Anyway, it's good to have something ready to write on your body when reporting for punishment. Be it a marker pen, a lipstick or whatever else you want to use for this.

To all members of the jury. Please download the new version of the script. Earlier Versions will not show which cases have a marking-requirement imposed.

Again thanks everyone who helped by contributing to the script. If anyone has ideas to make it better, smoother or more nasty, please tell. But beware, they may be considered for implementation. ;)

have fun or whatever

cgut2001

Last edited by cgut2001 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:35 pm 
Shy
cgut2001,

Quote:
Probation

Thanks go to quitelyDevious for inspiring this feature. At the end of the trial the judge will sometimes put you on probation. If you don't use the script until this time is over, nothing will happen.

Thanks for the recognition, however, now that I see that it is implemented ... I'm not sure I like the suggestion. LOL

Thanks for all you do!

qD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:51 pm 
Addict
quietlyDevious wrote:
now that I see that it is implemented ... I'm not sure I like the suggestion.

Well, now it's too late. :lol: As I said:

cgut2001 wrote:
But beware, they may be considered for implementation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm 
Regular
cgut2001 - after my user ID it says "validated"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 pm 
Addict
robslut wrote:
cgut2001 - after my user ID it says "validated"

So you've uploaded a valid collateral.

As I don't have access to the server, I can't delete the collateral. As far as I know, Liz is the only person who has direct access.

Re: Courtroom - new suggestion
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:29 pm 
Regular
Hallo,
I have a suggestion for a new offense and a new punishment (I hope, you understand my (Googles :lol: ) english)...
The offense:
weight increase or missing / declining fitness

The punishment:
Sports exercises as Jumpin Jacks, squat, pushups....
And because the defendant has not yet managed to keep himself fit, he will perform the exercises as a punishment naked and under the supervision of the court (webcam :twisted: ). At the latest with the pushups so many might start to sweat and fear for his collateral.
The exercises can also be done well in front of the open window, while sports you need fresh air :P .

What do you think about that?
Regards
Terra

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:03 pm 
Addict
Hi terra,

sorry for my late reply. The idea of crimes like these and enforced fitness-trainig as a punishment is appealing.

Yet I'm still pondering how you could possibly proof this without having to take a video. Currently all punishments can use pictures, except for the electric chair.

Doing webcam-images one could only check if the defendant is in an plausible position. Telling if he actually did squats or just stood in the basic position is close to impossible and I can't think of any way to tell if he did the required five situps per minute or just one in total.

If we find a smart way to solve this, I'm looking forward to include it to courtroom.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:02 pm 
Regular
Yes, I have already thought about that. It would probably take more than just 2-3 proof photos. And these would have to be taken so accidentally that it is not possible for the accused to just stand still. But if he really made 5 or not yet only 3 pushups, it will not prove that way either.
Unfortunately, video evidence in sex scripts is "still" not possible. I hope that changes.
The next problem is how to keep your face out of the pictures, even though your head is moving in space. Here, the defendant would presumably have to do sports in self-interest with a mask.

Maybe I can think of something else. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:13 am 
Regular
Same Problem here as in Subcontrol and the same tip helps:

doti wrote:
There's now a resolution problem on the HTTPS certificate.

It may be possible to add this at the beginning of the script
Code:
javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection.setDefaultHostnameVerifier(new javax.net.ssl.HostnameVerifier() {
      public boolean verify(String hostname,
            javax.net.ssl.SSLSession sslSession) {
         return hostname.equals(sslSession.getPeerHost());
   }
});

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:47 pm 
Addict
Hi terra,

Thanks for your error-report. I checked it and can confirm the problem.

A new version including the fix doti suggested has just been uploaded. It has been tested and seems to solve the problem.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:39 am 
Hey there,

I wrote some time ago, I had trouble connecting to the sever via my MacBook. With the help of cgut2001 we could figure out, that my problem was related to the used Java Version on my mac.

Now I've been patient enough to investigate the problem some more and finaly found a solution.
The problem was, by default my Mac used the java environment of my old OsX version. This didn't work and resulted in the well known connection problems to the play-link server.

So I installed a new Java version from oracle. But per default, OsX kept using it's own version.

So I edited the sexscripts.sh script to explicitly use the Oracle Java I had installed. My sexscripts.sh looks now like this:

Code:
#!/bin/sh
exec //Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar sexscripts.jar $*

Basicly I just added the path information before the "java" call to point to the correct version needed.
Now Courtroom does start on my Mac normal.
As soon, as I'm in the mood to play, I guess, I have no more excuse, not to report to the court anymore ;)

Greetings,

Alex

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next