de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 pm 
Hello Nikoatris,

welcome to little world of courtroom.

Most of your assumptions are right.
If you have received your punishment, during the discovery period, you have the chance to provide the needed evidence to proof you have fullfilled the punishment as ordered. The evidence is not visable to anyone yet.
If trial period starts, the evidence will be visable to everyone withing the script. The ppl who are allowed to vote on your case, have now the chance to give their vote.
If the trial period has finished, trial overdue will begin. The script basically waits in this period for you to show up to the court again and receive your judgement (not guilty if you performed well during punishment or guilty if you didn't follow the rules of the punishment some how.). Right after this, the judgement is made public and can be seen under Judgements. Also your judgement will be mentioned at the start screen as a news headline. Your provided evidence and (if guilty) your collateral will be presented her as well to the public.

To be able to vote, you status has to be raised by liz. She usually expects some contribution wether to this forum or the script as far as I know.
I'm still waiting of my status being raised. Liz is busy with other tasks at the moment, as far as I understand.

I hope this helps and I can't wait until you have successfully finished your first case in courtroom ;) It's not difficult, but I recommend to read carefully anything. If you follow exactly the given orders, there is little chance your collateral will be released.

Greetings,

Alex

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:55 pm 
Hmm, I checked back to the courtroom today, only to see that my account isn't approved anymore?
Is this an error or does the account gets deleted after some time?
Strange to me?

Have a nice weekend!

Alex

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:22 am 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
Hmm, I checked back to the courtroom today, only to see that my account isn't approved anymore?
Strange to me?

The play-link server that this script uses was recently moved to a new location. It seems the move may have affected Courtroom. Liz is aware of the issue, and will be looking into it as soon as she has time. Moving a server can be a big job, and I'm sure there are lots of loose ends that need to be tied up. Hopefully Courtroom will be back soon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:42 pm 
Veteran
ptdw wrote:
RoadR_ wrote:
Strange to me?

The play-link server that this script uses was recently moved to a new location. It seems the move may have affected Courtroom. Liz is aware of the issue, and will be looking into it as soon as she has time. Moving a server can be a big job, and I'm sure there are lots of loose ends that need to be tied up. Hopefully Courtroom will be back soon.

Apologies, a simple bug that is fixed with the new version. The new server as part of its tighter security requires that you use SSL (https not http). I have updated the links and it now appears to work fine for me.

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:21 am 
Newcomer
Hi,
Just became a forum member. Love the idea of the courtroom, kind of been a fantasy of mine for a while. I am using this under linux and am a novice programmer. (Though not in groovy) I have read all the forum entries for Courtroom and looked at the source for courtroom and SubControlV2. (Just so you know I made an attempt to understand things. I have a few questions and some thoughts/ideas to share.

Is there a debug mode so I can test code without creating cases and such to annoy ppl with?

Do you Hi,
Just became a forum member. Love the idea of the courtroom, kind of been a fantasy of mine for a while. I am using this under linux and am a novice programmer. (Though not in groovy) I have read all the forum entries for Courtroom and looked at the source for courtroom and SubControlV2. (Just so you know I made an attempt to understand things. I have a few questions and some thoughts/ideas to share.

Is there a debug mode so I can test code without creating cases and such to annoy ppl with?

Do you accept code submissions?

Thoughts:

I am mostly into the chastity/denail aspect, so my examples will focus there :)

Lets say I get locked up in chastity for 12 hours as my punishment. Can sub-punishments be assigned? I am thinking things like extra chores, or I know of two websites, one that does line writing, and another corner time, that you can verify were completed? Would a jury be interested in checking that evidence?

Most post-crime events come with some sort of probation. So I complete said chastity task, can I be put on probation for a week, and have my orgasms limited, and if I go over a specified amount in a specified time frame, be put back in chastity and do it all over again?

Is there anyway to reference past offenses? I do my chastity time, and come back a month later because I really enjoyed my experience, can it reference that I am a repeat offender, and give a longer sentence? accept code submissions?

Thoughts:

I am mostly into the chastity/denail aspect, so my examples will focus there :)

Lets say I get locked up in chastity for 12 hours as my punishment. Can sub-punishments be assigned? I am thinking things like extra chores, or I know of two websites, one that does line writing, and another corner time, that you can verify were completed? Would a jury be interested in checking that evidence?

Most post-crime events come with some sort of probation. So I complete said chastity task, can I be put on probation for a week, and have my orgasms limited, and if I go over a specified amount in a specified time frame, be put back in chastity and do it all over again?

Is there anyway to reference past offenses? I do my chastity time, and come back a month later because I really enjoyed my experience, can it reference that I am a repeat offender, and give a longer sentence?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:44 pm 
Veteran
Hi @moondrake, welcome! We have accepted code submissions before, and we'd consider that in the future depending on the quality of the submission. All creative ideas are considered. You can PM me if you'd like to explore that further.

That said, Courtroom is different than the other scripts in that it demands real evidence. "Doing chores" and limiting orgasms is not something that can be easily proven. There are lots of scripts here which provide those type of instructions, so you may want to experiment a bit with those first.

BTW: The server transition is complete, and Courtroom is again open for business. Thanks Liz! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:22 am 
Shy
Is there any way of swapping out/cancelling sentences?

I can't find any ginger for the pillory punishment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:00 am 
Veteran
Nikoatris wrote:
Is there any way of swapping out/cancelling sentences?

I can't find any ginger for the pillory punishment.

That should be available at any grocery store. If you want to risk it, you could explain here and use something else instead, but the jury tends to be pretty literal. Personally, I wouldn't try the "appeal" route though that has worked in a couple special cases.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 am 
Veteran
FYI: Defendant Danny your video is set to private and isn't viewable.

Also, to any jury members, there are two cases currently pending--don't forget to vote! (Give Danny a little time to correct his link--he's always delivered in the past).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 am 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
FYI: Defendant Danny your video is set to private and isn't viewable.

Also, to any jury members, there are two cases currently pending--don't forget to vote! (Give Danny a little time to correct his link--he's always delivered in the past).

I have voted already, sorry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:50 am 
Regular
I think I've got an issue but I'm not sure.

I was sentenced to 12 hours of Chastity, and I assumed that the deadline was to START the punishment. So I set it for 4 hours instead of 24. I posted my starting picture on time but it says my evidence deadline is less than an hour away, and obviously I still have quite some time left in my punishment.

Will I still be able to submit the picture at the end of the 12 hours? Or did I kinda screw this one up?

thanks!
Alexis
trial number is 1405608

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:47 pm 
Regular
yup, sure enough.

I went to submit my evidence (the second photo of my 12 hour lockup) and it says that evidence can no longer be submitted.

Can someone please delete this case and I will give it another try without messing with the deadline?
thanks

Alexis
case number 1405608
user ID 1S163739

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:12 am 
Veteran
lexington wrote:
yup, sure enough.
Can someone please delete this case and I will give it another try without messing with the deadline?
thanks

Ok, since you're new at this, I deleted your case. However, you were exposed for a bit...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm 
Regular
Thank you ptdw,

yeah I saw that I was exposed for a while. Oh well... I'll give it another shot next week when I've got some alone time. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:50 am 
Hi There,

after some time away I started a case at the courtroom.
Now I wanted to create the evidence. But run into a problem. For some reason my Mac running the script via the java launcher couldn't connect to the server. It keeps saying it can't connect to the internet and I should fix it.
Other scripts work just fine online.

So I will not be able to create the proof to upload it. I guess I might getting exposed because of this?

Any help available?

Thanks,

Alex

Greetings,

Alex

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 28  Next