de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:42 pm 
Veteran
With the switch to version 1 only hours away, think its worth saying something on collateral :)

The point of having collateral in this script is to force you to do a task you may not like or normally do. Its not that I don't trust everyone, no wait its because I know what half of you are like this needs to be made clear...

When submitting to the court both me and ptdw can check your collateral at any stage. I hope you will trust us not to share it (we both have a long history of doing what we say in this area :) ). Members of the Jury will still only get to see it if you are found guilty with everyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you but a picture of your cock does not count as collateral - I have hundreds sent to me every week and I doubt your will be bigger or stand out :roll: So yes if that's what you give, your case is likely to be deleted before it goes to trial to free up a slot.

The key as hinted in the first paragraph is to have something that will make you do the punishment. So in some cases a cock picture may work if you have something recognizable in the background. We are not expecting a face picture but please use your imagination if you want the thrill of having to do a hard task...

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 pm 
Veteran
Version 1

Beta testing has now finished. All test cases have been removed.

Please download today's version if you want to submit to the court - You know you want to be first ;) Obviously everything is now as you are warned.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:41 pm 
Veteran
Fastest update ever... v1.01 now does not crash if no cases, handy I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:30 pm 
Veteran
Just a minor update to how cases are decided to speed things up with the number of people not doing their punishments :( . If you don't submit any evidence you will automatically be found guilty. As it's an automatic decision we don't need to wait 24 hours for the jury to vote, so checking in any time after your evidence deadline will trigger your trial.

If you submit evidence don't worry, your fate will still be decided by the jury 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 am 
Veteran
Added a minor update today, mainly with back-end changes to make future additions easier.

One quick note: We're still getting a LOT of people submitting cases with fake or test collateral. While I appreciate everyone's interest in the script, the court only has a limited number of slots. If you click "submit to court" and get in, you will create an active case that ties up one of the slots for 48 hours. Let's keep those slots open for people who are playing "for real". Please don't submit to the court unless you are serious about playing. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:42 pm 
Veteran
ptdw wrote:
We're still getting a LOT of people submitting cases with fake or test collateral.

With this in mind just to warn you all - have a minor update (mainly on the server) - Users can now be marked by me or ptdw as "spammers" - Once you have been marked, no new cases will be accepted by the server so please think first.

Also have switched the "auto-trial" feature on. for the following:
1) If you don't provide evidence it will fast-track your trial - basically after the evidence deadline you will be found guilty without needing to check-in.

2) After your evidence deadline you have to wait a minimum of 24 hours to give the Jury a chance to vote, the trial is then triggered when you check-in after that - if you don't check-in within 4 days after the deadline the trial will be conducted in your absence!

I may need to adjust the script to cope with what happens when you next check-in after a "trial in absence" but I think it should work OK, may just not display Jury comments?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 pm 
Shy
When I click on "report to court" it appears "error No script" must I update maybe? Or if I update sonething will be deleted?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm 
Shy
I updated and it continue saying "error No script" what happen?
I can't send evidence and the 24h of deadline end in very few time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 pm 
Regular
Thanks Liz and ptdw for this great script (and all the other ones) :geek: ! I really like the idea and how it develops.

As you have asked for feedback/input (some while ago) I've listed some thoughts which came up to my mind (not sure if usefull and feasible):

- displaying a date when the next step will happen could maybe bring some more involvement for all onlookers (I guess the defendant knows).
    - maybe using different (court-)rooms for diffenrent stages could make it more clearly and easier to handle cases (instead of one list with flags and status), like "room 1" for gathering evidence, "room 2" jury (closed for public, only for jury members), "room 3" for sentencing, "room 4" for all cheaters/evaders ("Wanted...")...
    - maybe a limited waiting list (if no slots are currently free) would make sense to get more serious players in, where you have to check in once a day to keep the entry alive and get the next free slot.

fex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:55 pm 
Shy
Please

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:53 pm 
Veteran
Yes good to have some ideas ;-)

Quote:
- displaying a date when the next step will happen could maybe bring some more involvement for all onlookers (I guess the defendant knows).

Yes this is already planned with the script being made ready for an extra time value to be sent from the server in the last version.

Quote:
- maybe using different (court-)rooms for diffenrent stages could make it more clearly and easier to handle cases (instead of one list with flags and status), like "room 1" for gathering evidence, "room 2" jury (closed for public, only for jury members), "room 3" for sentencing, "room 4" for all cheaters/evaders ("Wanted...")...

Sounds a good idea and would allow for a greater number of slots without the screens getting too cluttered.

Quote:
- maybe a limited waiting list (if no slots are currently free) would make sense to get more serious players in, where you have to check in once a day to keep the entry alive and get the next free slot.

Yes was thinking about this too with maybe getting the collateral at the waiting stage so you would have the motivation to keep checking ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:15 pm 
Site Admin
gGG : can you put here the end (100 lines) of the errors.log file ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 pm 
Veteran
Quote:
I updated and it continue saying "error No script" what happen?
I can't send evidence and the 24h of deadline end in very few time.

Sorry i don't appear to be able to stay logged in here just now so missed your message and can't quote you without being logged out again...

Can I get a bit more info to try and track it down your problem
1) What is the name in your trial (just so I can give you some more time) - Guess its Daniel or Jamie?
2) Can you remember what version you started your case with (guess it was at least 1.01)?
3) Just to confirm where this is happening
Does it show the newspaper screen with the 3 people found guilty? I guess you are getting to the report to court screen what what you said, if it then is failing there or when you click on "submit evidence"? or is it letting selecting a a type of evidence - if so which type?

Thanks

Last edited by Liz on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:25 pm 
Veteran
Did anyone else have trouble adding evidence?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:50 pm 
Veteran
I've updated a new version with a bit more error checking round that part so would give that a try as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next