de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:54 pm 
Regular
I uploaded my evidence over 30 hours ago and it still is counting down. There is no new in game info. Any ideas?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 pm 
Veteran
Hi @Indiapers, if yours was the electric chair, it worked perfectly. The jury needs time to review the evidence, so after the evidence deadline, there is another 24 hour wait before the trial starts. Check back again after the trial time and you can see the verdict.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 pm 
Regular
I've looked through some of the code for The Courtroom, but I'm not really keen on most of the punishments. Most of them are way outside my comfort zone. That said, the Electric Chair is very intriguing to me, and I was wondering if there was a way to request time in the electric chair or just "play" that on its own?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:15 pm 
Veteran
frankb69n3 wrote:
I've looked through some of the code for The Courtroom, but I'm not really keen on most of the punishments. Most of them are way outside my comfort zone. That said, the Electric Chair is very intriguing to me, and I was wondering if there was a way to request time in the electric chair or just "play" that on its own?

This script was written by multiple people with differing tastes and fetishes. A few of the punishments are outside my comfort zone as well. To get the electric chair, make sure your sexscripts toys list contains e-stim. Then, in the courtroom script, make sure to set your limits, and turn off anything that you aren't willing to do. Lastly, select a crime of lewd behavior or infidelity--those will get you the chair. I should note that there is a small risk you will be assigned a different punishment--just to make the experience a bit less predictable. However, you won't be assigned anything that goes against your limits. Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 pm 
Addict
"That said, the Electric Chair is very intriguing to me, and I was wondering if there was a way to request time in the electric chair or just "play" that on its own?"

{spoiler removed}

Last edited by Zap on Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:57 am 
Shy
Is this right, everything what i do in this script, will send to you @Liz?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:37 am 
Newcomer
Hey – some feedback and a request – I started playing last week and got photo taken etc, but then realised that you couldn't do anything right away and there was a big waiting period after.

My girlfriend lives with me, so have limited time I can play – therefore by the time I'd got to it and had to wait it was too alte.

Feedback: is there a quick play mode or stuff that automatically begins?

Request: is it possible to delete my photo please

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:19 am 
Shy
My script isn't working did i get banned?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 am 
Addict
666 wrote:

Can you be a little more specific. Does it stop at a certain point? Is there an error-message? Did it work earlier on?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:11 pm 
Regular
I'm curious as to people's thoughts on multiple infractions and how they should be punished.

If you have multiple infractions of a type. Say you have cheated on somebody with multiple partners, or been a voyeur in different locations, etc. Does one "case" cover it all? Or should you create multiple cases (and serve multiple punishments), for each offense?

I realize this is all kinda individual, but would enjoy hearing other's thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:22 am 
First time playing this script. I've gone through the evidence submission and the deadline to the trial and now it just says "trial overdue." I'm not clear what I'm doing wrong. Am I supposed to do something to start the trial?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:04 pm 
Addict
jthunderbolt wrote:
First time playing this script. I've gone through the evidence submission and the deadline to the trial and now it just says "trial overdue." I'm not clear what I'm doing wrong. Am I supposed to do something to start the trial?

Hi jthunderbolt,

in this case you need to report to court for trial. Just click on 'report to court' once again and your trial should start.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:15 am 
Regular
Is this script still active for real playing?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:49 pm 
Veteran
Yes, it's still active, just not many real players recently.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:38 am 
Shy
cgut2001 wrote:
666 wrote:

Can you be a little more specific. Does it stop at a certain point? Is there an error-message? Did it work earlier on?

Yes it cuts out around the time the judge asings my punishment to be completed to avoid collateral being leaked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next