de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 pm 
Veteran
New version uploaded - with a bit more error checking - Everything looks to be ok in tests but please report if you have problems!

Just to remind everyone the version check is there for a reason! - hacking the number in old versions may corrupt your case data ;)

fexX wrote:
Thanks Liz and ptdw for this great script (and all the other ones) :geek: ! I really like the idea and how it develops.

As you have asked for feedback/input (some while ago) I've listed some thoughts which came up to my mind (not sure if usefull and feasible):

The new version now splits "view cases" into pre and post trial (have also added a few more case slots). Pretrial also now displays the time till the evidence deadline or earliest trial time.

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:48 pm 
Addict
Ok, I tried to do this totally on the up and up and submitted an image that I certainly want to be revealed.

My mistake, 100% mine, was that I forgot to double check my toys list. :(

I was still showing that I had a chastity device and I no longer have it. My bad luck was that I received chastity time as my punishment. Is there a way to request another type of punishment or some type of plea deal??

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:42 am 
Veteran
Since you asked nicely, I deleted your case. But, we expect you to submit to the court again as soon as possible.

Show spoiler

See you in court soon! :o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:11 am 
Shy
it says "error illegal character in URL" when I click in report court.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:42 am 
Regular
asdfghjkl wrote:
it says "error illegal character in URL" when I click in report court.

I'm getting the same message; I'd finally got my case before the judge and entered all my 'transgressions and collateral' info, was advised to come back when ready for punishment and when I did this message appeared.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:57 pm 
Veteran
Sissy Danni wrote:
I'm getting the same message; I'd finally got my case before the judge and entered all my 'transgressions and collateral' info, was advised to come back when ready for punishment and when I did this message appeared.

That's odd--sorry to hear about the trouble. I just checked the code and ran a few simulations but can't get that to happen. As I write this, there are only three cases on trial: eric, BamaSwitch, and Stefan. All three seem to have submitted evidence successfully, so I'm guessing "report to court" worked for them. If one of those three is you, please PM me which one and I'll try digging deeper.

I should mention that I'm not sure what will happen on the server side if your case is deleted or "flagged". We get a lot of people submitting cases with bogus collateral, such as cartoons, test messages, text that means nothing, naked bits with nothing identifiable, etc. If you didn't provide real collateral that would compel you to do the task (or if your collateral upload had some sort of issue) it's possible that when you return to court you may get an error message. We're trying to keep the limited spaces free for people who are serious about playing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm 
Veteran
Yes all sounds a bit strange, pm us with your user id if it keeps happening and you are listed awaiting trial.

Plan to do a couple of updates next week when back at my desk so hopefully will have the script catch messages from the server better and be a bit more meaningful with its messages :roll: but it does look like you have had your cases removed for some reason (lucky for you) and is just failing badly looking for a missing case.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:19 pm 
Veteran
Just uploaded a new version that fixes a voting bug for "electric chair" cases. Any jurors who got an error when voting in the bamaswitch case should download the latest version and try again...

Thanks for coming back to the court bamaswitch, and good job! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm 
Addict
Thanks. :)

I have to admit I was extremely nervous about doing that and about doing the punishment! Ouch.

Having gone through it, I have to admit that I really liked the way the sentencing part was handed out. Very nerve wracking.

It wasn't very clear that I was supposed to resubmit to the court to find out the verdict however. And I initially missed the part when submitting for sentencing that I was supposed to do it before I submitted the link.

And how do you cast a vote on a case? I saw it in an earlier version but now I don't.

Loved the script!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:59 pm 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
I have to admit I was extremely nervous about doing that and about doing the punishment! Ouch.

That's exactly what this script is about. Pushing your limits a little further than you'd normally go. I'm looking forward to submitting myself someday...*gulp*

The punishments and evidence requirements can be a little more complex, but as long as you have the equipment and video capability, most people will do fine. We're working to make the evidence a little easier, but some tasks will still require video proof.

Liz and I spent a lot of time on this, and for the first week or so most of the cases were just people uploading fake collateral and bad evidence. I got busy, and kind of lost interest a bit since nobody seemed to really be playing. Experiences like yours are what we were aiming for, and so I hope to spend some more time on the script in the near future. Thanks for your suggestions and feedback!

Liz is adding people who comment in this thread to the jury pool, so I'm sure you'll have that ability soon. Welcome to the jury!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:55 am 
Veteran
Hi,

I downloaded the script, but didn't go past the first screen.

Does one have be a juror or someone submitting to the court to go inside? i.e. is it possible just to be an observer, or is it meant to be a private court?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:05 pm 
Veteran
Uploaded a new version - Just added check when uploading new case if anything went wrong...

arthurb wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded the script, but didn't go past the first screen.

Does one have be a juror or someone submitting to the court to go inside? i.e. is it possible just to be an observer, or is it meant to be a private court?

It is looking OK to me...anyone else having trouble? By the first screen did you mean the warning, newspaper screen or the menu selection? Does it display any warnings and are you using version 1.05? Will have a better look tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

And no being in the Jury does not make any difference apart from the right to vote, but if you pm me your User-Id (once you get in) you are eligible to be added to the Jury now anyway :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:30 pm 
Veteran
I had downloaded v1.05, but I got an "internet not available" error. However tried again Today, and it is all good 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:07 pm 
Veteran
Ok have a new version (1.06) - basically just does some better checking to make sure the data is correct before uploading a new case and giving more information if something goes wrong to help us trace what happened 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 pm 
Veteran
New version (v1.07) with another crime for all you naughty boys not respecting females in your work place!

Also now allows you to upload image files for evidence - be warned however that some tasks rely on the time-stamp (e.g. locked in chastity) so make sure you use the webcam option as we can't verify when the picture was taken with the file upload! Would not want you being found guilt on a technicality ;)

------------

We still have a lot of people submitting cases with invalid collateral... Just thinking out-loud for now - I wonder if the solution would be that we have some form of membership where only userid's with pre-approved collateral can submit to the court.

As well as stopping the slots being filled up with invalid entries it would also save you having to redo the collateral each time (unless you are found guilty :oops: ) you submit and prevent you from backing out switching the computer off halfway through the submission, knowing the collateral has already been uploaded?

Anyway we are still thinking about this problem... hopefully we should get a few less cheaters with the new warning message at the start of submissions :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next