de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:50 pm 
I personally love where the new punishment is going. Would love to see it fleshed out a bit so it pushes limits even more like the other punishments do. For example the line you have commented out as a possibility seems like a good idea.

I think a sign up and general collateral validation is a good idea. It is a shame it is needed.

Great work on this tease. I will try to submit myself to the court very soon.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:34 pm 
Veteran
sissykim69 wrote:
I personally love where the new punishment is going. Would love to see it fleshed out a bit so it pushes limits even more like the other punishments do. For example the line you have commented out as a possibility seems like a good idea.

Yes I think everyone will agree with you that nothing makes you appreciate women having their period more than
Show spoiler
Was not sure if that was too much but now I know you all want it, will be in the next update :lol:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:09 pm 
Regular
A great script which has piqued a lot of interest. Great work :)

Liz wrote:
New version (v1.07) with another crime for all you naughty boys not respecting females in your work place!

Also now allows you to upload image files for evidence - be warned however that some tasks rely on the time-stamp (e.g. locked in chastity) so make sure you use the webcam option as we can't verify when the picture was taken with the file upload! Would not want you being found guilt on a technicality ;)

Interesting; I specifically didn't use the webcam option for evidence submission (locked in chastity) as the info screen stated that it did not work on a mac (is this still the case? Might limit participation).

It may account for my case not going to judgement (just dropped off entirely, along with the 'Liz' test one) as it couldn't be vaildated other than by webcam (I uploaded using picload).

Quote:
We still have a lot of people submitting cases with invalid collateral... Just thinking out-loud for now - I wonder if the solution would be that we have some form of membership where only userid's with pre-approved collateral can submit to the court.

As well as stopping the slots being filled up with invalid entries it would also save you having to redo the collateral each time (unless you are found guilty :oops: ) you submit and prevent you from backing out switching the computer off halfway through the submission, knowing the collateral has already been uploaded?

Anyway we are still thinking about this problem... hopefully we should get a few less cheaters with the new warning message at the start of submissions :)

A good idea :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:17 am 
Veteran
Just to clarify, the webcam works fine on a Mac. However a pic upload has never worked for me at least.

Sissy Danni wrote:
It may account for my case not going to judgement (just dropped off entirely, along with the 'Liz' test one) as it couldn't be vaildated other than by webcam (I uploaded using picload).

That's weird... I don't know why it didn't go to trial. It wasn't because of evidence submission. Sorry for the trouble you've had so far. Everything should be working normally now, especially after Liz's new checks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:17 am 
Addict
Liz wrote:
We still have a lot of people submitting cases with invalid collateral... Just thinking out-loud for now - I wonder if the solution would be that we have some form of membership where only userid's with pre-approved collateral can submit to the court.

As well as stopping the slots being filled up with invalid entries it would also save you having to redo the collateral each time (unless you are found guilty :oops: ) you submit and prevent you from backing out switching the computer off halfway through the submission, knowing the collateral has already been uploaded?

I love this idea! I realize it would be an extra step but it is obvious that a high percentage, if not most, are not uploading real collateral.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 am 
Regular
ptdw wrote:
Just to clarify, the webcam works fine on a Mac. However a pic upload has never worked for me at least.

Sissy Danni wrote:

That's weird... I don't know why it didn't go to trial. It wasn't because of evidence submission. Sorry for the trouble you've had so far. Everything should be working normally now, especially after Liz's new checks.

Ah, I knew I had read 'does not work on mac' as appended to one of the evidence submission methods; must have got it mixed up with pic upload... when I mentioned picload, I meant the image hosting site and so I entered a link to an image using http://picload.org/

No trouble at all; being able to participate in feedback and seeing this community active and interested is a great thing to see. I'm actively playing with (and thoroughly enjoying) a few scripts at the moment and they have all 'captured' me :) I appreciate all the effort both you and Liz are putting into the courtroom; thanks again :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:41 pm 
Veteran
Version 1.08

Main changes
* sissykim69's requested punishment change - need to add Jury notes for it
* Settings
* Start of pre-validated collateral

Settings
Settings now has a sub-menu so can see current settings and only change what is not right.

Collateral
You can now see the collateral that the court has on you under settings - if you are having second thoughts before your trial? You can also change/add collateral (providing not mid trial). As a stepping stone have copied the setting collateral from the "submit to court" to here. At the moment it will still ask for collateral if you have not already entered it. I guess we (hint ptdw) will need to think how the story works with this change?

The script uploads collateral to server already but need to do something with it on the server side :geek: once I decide how best to manage users to approve them we should be able to switch to approved defendants only ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:46 pm 
Addict
I really like the new user settings layout. I am curious though. How will we go from an unvalidated collateral to a validated one?

Great work! :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:35 am 
I am getting a null error when putting in my name and cannot go further. If I reload the script it takes me in but I get the same error when clicking settings and can go no further.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:22 pm 
Veteran
sissykim69 wrote:
I am getting a null error when putting in my name and cannot go further. If I reload the script it takes me in but I get the same error when clicking settings and can go no further.

Whops knew I should of checked the settings for new users :oops: New version now catches error from if collateral not set.

New version also now has all the pre-approval for collateral code in. Will not make a requirement to use pre-approved collateral till sometime next week as we need to decide/agree on how long its kept/ how it will work.... my thoughts at the moment are:

1) Enter collateral
2) Collateral is either approved or rejected
3) Only if collateral is approved can submit to court - When you submit to court you are asked if you want your collateral destroyed when the case is cleared (currently 4 days after verdict) or kept for future submissions.
4) When case is removed check if collateral should be removed as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:14 pm 
Veteran
So now that the pre-approved collateral system is working, think worth having everyones thoughts on what is valid collateral before we approve anything not strong enough 8-)

My (and i think ptdw's) thoughts at the moment are we should remove the link and text options from collateral and should be just:

A fully naked picture with face and last digit of userid written on skin should be the "normal" collateral.
Some more "exhibitionist" types may need to provide more e.g. text held up in the above webcam pic...

Remember: Collateral needs to be something that you don't want released to the public! to make you do almost anything. Not sure people follow links or log-in with passwords currently given in a lot of the current collateral. And I think the userid digit should limit some of the downloaded images from the web.

For now will only pre-approve collateral as above but really want to know what everyone else thinks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:45 pm 
Addict
With the pre-approved collateral system in place, does that mean we need to resubmit collateral? I'm assuming so since I logged in and the court said I needed to submit collateral but my other submission was still in place.

I agree with the picture collateral with a proof requirement. By far, most of the submissions that I have looked at weren't very legit or anything to worry about getting exposed.

Great work!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:53 pm 
Veteran
Quote:
With the pre-approved collateral system in place, does that mean we need to resubmit collateral?

No should not need to for cases currently in court. Will update the main-screen to show your collateral verification status with the next update.

Having trouble uploading the latest version (was just a bug fix for the userid)... Says server full when try to upload?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:13 am 
Addict
Unable to download :-( Keeps 404'ing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:32 am 
Veteran
modnar wrote:
Unable to download :-( Keeps 404'ing

Don't use this at the moment!

Yes can't upload the script as out of disk-space on server.

All as no space it will not upload images either - this has resulted in a few people being found guilty and invalid pictures for collateral.

To be safe have removed current cases as can't tell if it was the server or user that messed up. Again please don't try to use just now!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next