de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 pm 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
after some time away I started a case at the courtroom.
Now I wanted to create the evidence. But run into a problem. For some reason my Mac running the script via the java launcher couldn't connect to the server. It keeps saying it can't connect to the internet and I should fix it.
Other scripts work just fine online.

Hi RoadR_, your case is gone now and you weren't exposed, but I am concerned about the trouble uploading. Liz upgraded the server a while back, and after some hiccups everything seemed to be working normally again. Are you sure you're using the latest version of the script? Older versions won't work correctly. Hopefully we can get you back in court soon ;)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 am 
Hi ptdw,

Thank you for your help!

I have the folder of my sexscripts installation on a file server. So I can use the same files for both, the windows PC in my Lab and my MacBook (mobile for playing).
For a propper evidence video I have to play in my playarea, so I have to use the MacBook to trigger e-stim in the electric chair.
But the problem is, that the MacBook will not connect to the courtroom. Other online scripts like spinthebottle, interrogation do work. This is strange. It used to work since my first courtroom visit was executed the same way. But now, all I get, if I start the courtroom on my MacBook, is the connection error. If I start it right afterwards from the PC everthing is working fine.
I will try to update Java on the MacBook. Maybe it will work again after that. Then I'm still supposed to have a talk to the judge. I will keep you up to date...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:17 pm 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
Hi ptdw,
I will try to update Java on the MacBook. Maybe it will work again after that. Then I'm still supposed to have a talk to the judge. I will keep you up to date...

That's really strange...I also have a MacBook, but haven't had any connection issues. @Liz, any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:19 am 
Veteran
Just a reminder for the jurors and defendants out there...Courtroom is not dead! There is at least one active case right now. If you're a juror, please vote. If you have committed a crime and need to be punished, there are plenty of spots available. The judge and jury are waiting for you... :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:51 am 
Shy
Asking the court for leniency! I have been sentenced to 45 mins in pillory. I cannot use ginger as it causes me many problems but I will be using toothpaste as it is torture in itsef and Ive seen a few guys use it here as replacement. Please dont think of me too harshly! this will be the first time ive managed the full pillory time without giving up, Also, I a m in t=rubber as Master likes this as my slave uniform, window is still clear so i could be seen by passers-by

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 am 
Veteran
rubberslave26 wrote:
Asking the court for leniency! I have been sentenced to 45 mins in pillory. I cannot use ginger as it causes me many problems but I will be using toothpaste as it is torture in itsef and Ive seen a few guys use it here as replacement. Please dont think of me too harshly! this will be the first time ive managed the full pillory time without giving up, Also, I a m in t=rubber as Master likes this as my slave uniform, window is still clear so i could be seen by passers-by

While I think the jury will be forgiving of the substitution, your evidence is a single picture, which really doesn't prove anything. The pillory punishment has a requirement of a video or a series of time-stamped pictures. Please carefully read the bailiff's instructions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 am 
I (Scott) just finished my punishment and used the webcam and followed the instruction. I assumed it was uploading the images as it took them for evidence. I notice the status says evidence not submitted, so I uploaded the 6 picture files manually, on at a time using the imagefile button. Still no change. How do I check the status of my evidence?

Scott

Edit: I looks like there are 11 items submitted as evidence. I should have been a bit more trusting of the script.

P.S. I forgot to add watersports to my limits. My luck of the draw I had to drink my own pee.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:51 am 
Veteran
scottk wrote:
Edit: I looks like there are 11 items submitted as evidence. I should have been a bit more trusting of the script.

P.S. I forgot to add watersports to my limits. My luck of the draw I had to drink my own pee.

Wow, that was unlucky! (though I can't say I'd WANT any of the punishments!) Unfortunately, there is no easy way to check your evidence. If you think something went wrong, it won't hurt to upload more (or again). Maybe we can work on that in the next version. Glad it worked out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:37 pm 
Regular
I have a small problem PTDW. The punishment I was assigned is to lock on my cock cage with a tamper proof lock. While I have a suitable cage, I do not have a tamper proof lock. Is there some other way to lock it on so that it is acceptable to the court?

Edit: I'm not sure if the 24 hr clock means I have to be finished with it by 24 hrs, so I'm going to try something ... I will take a picture of my caged cock as often as I can - at least every 1 hr, but I will try to get every 30 minutes (I have a doctor's appointment today so I won't be able to get a pic then). When I am out at work/appointments/etc., I will get the pictures on my phone and then upload them tonight. This way, the jury can see the cage is on all day. I hope they will accept it ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm 
Veteran
robslut wrote:
I'm not sure if the 24 hr clock means I have to be finished with it by 24 hrs, so I'm going to try something ... I will take a picture of my caged cock as often as I can - at least every 1 hr, but I will try to get every 30 minutes (I have a doctor's appointment today so I won't be able to get a pic then). When I am out at work/appointments/etc., I will get the pictures on my phone and then upload them tonight. This way, the jury can see the cage is on all day. I hope they will accept it ...

Very create solution, and good enough for me. I don't think you'll need to worry.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm 
Regular
Thank you. My only problem now is that I see the Courtroom script overwrites pre-existing data with it's own name and time stamp - the jurors can't tell what time I took all the pictures on my phone .... :oops: I hope they will be lenient ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:09 pm 
Shy
Hi there.
I just have been found not guilty, despite having the ginger root falling out of my ass at the last 5 minutes, and I have to say that it was a reeeeeeally exciting script, very well written. My hearth was racing and it was totally worth it, congratulations to the writers (Mistress Liz, I worship You).
I hope there will be more punishments in future updates, this could be even more fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:30 am 
Addict
Hi,

courtroom is the second script I tried and I like it very much, even though the judge sentenced me to wear my chastity-belt. :cry:

Thanks to Liz, ptdw and anyone else who contributed to this script.

Three additional features might be worth considering.

When submitting evidence a checkbox or the like saying 'Last Evidence' would be nice. If checked, the discovery-phase will end immediately, maybe after a warning has been issued that no other evidence may be submitted after with a chance to say yes or no.

That way the court could go into session as soon as the criminal is done with his punishment.

The second feature would be an option to add a remark to the evidence when uploading.

The third feature-idea is something that could add humiliation and maybe a little extra security. At a certain chance, maybe one in five, the criminal has to write the last two digits of the case-id or even some random digits on his skin before doing evidence photos or videos. Off course the jury would have to be notified in some way that some of the evidences must bear the id.

I imagine a short timer to let the photographer look up the files. After that she may say 'Proceed to the camera' (no mark necessary) or 'The judge has ordered the case-ID to be visible in this evidence', followed by 'strip so I can mark you'.

possible photos: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/business-woman-holding-marker-pen-714757204, https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/business-woman-writing-black-marker-pen-82386370?src=oU7x4TuTUhctL67GMrVobA-1-22, https://www.123rf.com/photo_19202977_cute-young-redhead-secretary-standing-holding-a-notepad-and-pen-in-her-hands-looking-at-the-viewer-w.html, https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1593/23892149100_3fa38aa28f_b.jpg, https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3845/15014448550_c72256fc14_b.jpg, https://farm1.static.flickr.com/425/32005412061_c8f00f1353_b.jpg, https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8389/8673898091_b058341bdf_b.jpg,https://www.colourbox.com/image/positive-business-woman-stand-with-tablet-and-pen-and-look-at-camera-isolated-image-3384290,https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7456/11348933113_cc81473193_b.jpg

The timer would give some possibility to "enjoy" the uneasy feeling of not knowing. Yet I don't know how to do this if the criminal doesn't use a webcam. Maybe the judge could tell it when passing sentence. But the thrill would be less.

This could also provide some sort of timestamping non-webcam-images. In this case the random number issued by the court could change once every hour or so or letting the user request one and save which number was issued at which date&time. By providing a lookup-table to the jury they know the earliest timeslot an image was taken, the latest time is the time of the upload. Using the chastity-sentence as an example the jury could tell that the second image was taken no earlier than the date of the number and while knowing the first picture must have been taken before the upload-timestamp. So they know a minimum time, the belt has been on.

Thanks again for your script.

Regards

cgut2001

P.s: Talking of chastity-sentece. Does the belt have to stay on until the end of the collection phase/until the jury decided or may I take it off when the sentenced time is reached?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 pm 
Veteran
@cgut2001, thanks for the feedback! You have some great ideas, and hopefully I'll have time to implement some of them in the future. If any script writers want to help with this, I'm definitely open to code submissions. I've been a little busy recently without as much time to devote to scripting.

cgut2001 wrote:
P.s: Talking of chastity-sentece. Does the belt have to stay on until the end of the collection phase/until the jury decided or may I take it off when the sentenced time is reached?

You can take it off as soon as you have evidence that you wore it for the prescribed time. The jury is just going to look at whether or not you wore it for the full time.

Speaking of the jury, I've noticed a few cases recently where the jury didn't notice a case was going on. I'm pretty good about checking myself, so the cases still get handled properly, but there are a few borderline situations where having the help of the jury would be great. Perhaps it would be a good idea to post here that you have submitted to the court, so that the jury notices and votes--especially if you're the only case in a while.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 pm 
Veteran
cgut2001 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks to Liz, ptdw and anyone else who contributed to this script.

Three additional features might be worth considering.

Thanks,
Before I start can I get you to PM me your Courtroom ID so I can add you to the Jury 8-).

Me & ptdw have been chatting about your suggestions both here and the script you sent ptdw. We are both happy for you to upload your latest version here (and add yourself to the Authors in the top of the file + version notes (with a new version number)). Feel free to add some extra images at the same time (just try to keep the file sizes small :geek: ).

Looking at the script it will make sense to add a few extra server stored values but will pm about that later...

Liz x

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 28  Next